I'm 5'9" 280 pounds. How do I become a trap?

I'm 5'9" 280 pounds. How do I become a trap?

lose 100 lbs

This. I'm 6'2' and 285, so you must be all muscle or your gut is hanging on your dick.

I am a fatty fat fat. I saw an infographic years ago on achieving trap body. Anyone have this?

Also waht's the difference between a trap and a femboy?

more like 150 pounds

Since you're as fat as you are, I have to assume you have no dick.

im 5 ft 8 and i weigh 115 pounds

Good trap proportions

i dont want to be a trap though

Could i be a trap Sup Forums

someone answer my goddamn question

Good. You're not a faggot.

no im bisexual, i just want to be a top not a bot

From my assumption, traps dress like women, some take hormones and shit like that. Femboys are just dudes that have female proportions.

Dig a hole, fill it with pungee sticks, carefully lay a canopy of leaves overtop, and then live the rest of your life in said hole

voila

No, maybe if you became half your weight maybe, just eat once a day, drink a lot of water and run a mile a day

thanks for the advice

I'm like the same size as you, about 5'9" and around 120ish lbs and I've always been into small skinny guys that top.
I kind of like the concept of femboy x femboy as well lol
But I like twinks as well.

you sound hawt

id fuck you

Start sucking dicks (Preferably mine) then lose weight and dress girly, you know better lose weight and dress girly before sucking my dick

tie a rope around your waist, throw the other end over a tree limb, tie a loop in the end of it and wait up in the tree for someone. When they step in the loop, jump down.

You're now a trap congratz

Nice cock. You should trim the pubes though

I'm not gay but can I have a name. Diamonds rn

Why is part of that picture missing lol

>I'm not gay but I like the look of that dick.
>I'm not gay, but I wish I were sucking on it.
>I'm not gay, but I kinda want to pound that dude's ass.

Tell us what's on your mind, user.

This

Chubby boys can be super cute but 280 is kind of a lot. You should definitely lose weight even if it's just a little bit.

liquid man seed diet for the rest of your life