I've decided to watch pic related because of how much you assholes hype it in here and surprise, surprise...

I've decided to watch pic related because of how much you assholes hype it in here and surprise, surprise, like everytime Sup Forums hypes something.....its shit.

Is Sup Forums exclusively populated by edgy teens and adult plebs who never grew up?
This shit is cringe to the max. Nonsensical try-hard, soft ""politically incorrect"" bullshit LOLSORANDUMB skits.

This is worse than SNL. This is bad even for youtube standards and if you unironically enjoy this shit you should legitimately fucking kill yourself.

No surprise it got cancelled 3 episodes in

The joke is actually on you.

>No surprise it got cancelled 3 episodes in

i mean someone might have replied seriously if you didnt add this

>cancelled 3 episodes in
nice try but no..
I alwas knu u wuz a sillay hoe

tv is like all the media based boards - they talk tough but when it actually comes to posting film it's disappointing
Sup Forums has it the worst though, don't go there

It's good but a lot of the fans are shitebags - look up MDE emulating types on youtube, fucking cringe.

Even read the comments on sams facebook or their reddit page; it's a bunch of fags trying to be random and edgy instead of just discussing.

check your facts moron
why do you think the 4th episode got "leaked"?
there wont be a fifth and im not even sure the 4th one is gonna be aired

>this awful damage control photoshop
your gonna be waiting a lot of fridays m8

Check his facebook page you cretin.

You are probably to cool and red pilled for facebook though.

I marathoned first episode. Don't know what to say.

so eric andre is cancelled too right? neck yourself you subhuman

no because eric andre is better than this tripe and still he's shit

discussion =/= hype

Sounds like someone got triggered

>You are probably to cool and red pilled for facebook though.
I thought that's what your prophet is supposed to be lol

>unofficial cut
Why does Sam keep lying about the show?
Episode 4 was pretty good. A lot better than 3.

>Why does Sam keep lying about the show?
because its shit

Agree it's fucking terrible. Hope it did get canceled.

Episode 4 is the funniest one they have made

Sam is funnier when he wears the pink wig and make

I don't think it's very funny. But it is, at the very least, interesting to look at. It kind of reminds me of something MTV would have done in the early '90s. I'll probably keep watching.

(you)

It's like a cross between The State and Liquid Television.

Same here. This could be described as juvenile at best but I guess Sup Forums is a juvenile board so

>mfw OP doesn't follow his BLISS

I like MDE, doesn't mean I like all the 'Le Redpill shit'

There's being clued in and then there's being a retard.

I like Absurdist comedy that can get away with things, nothing more, it's not my fault edgy faggots are attracted to MDE.

What's this meme where everyone posts a line or quote from an MDE video out of conytext but in full capital letters?

>ZIPPY WATER
>MY CAR, MY CAAAAAAAR
>MY MOM IS SO COOL

etc.

They don't shout everything in the videos.

Lee me alon snek

YOU'VE HAD TOO MANY ACCIDENTS

teenagers usually shout what they think is epic and cool so everyone knows that if theyre referencing something they think its epic and cool, they might be epic and cool

and the equivalent of shouting unfunny shit online is using CAPSLOCK so there you go..its that simple

see for reference

i only watch it from the youtube links posted in these threads and its actually really creative and funny
if you dont get it you're probably some reddit faggot who unironically watches marvel movies and shit
not even memeing, you're legit a stupid loser dude. and coming from some user on Sup Forums, that is saying a lot

>is hurt by what's epic, and cool

oh okay

you type like a 16yo which is probably this show's demographic so it makes sense

im 34 and a paid content writer who nets 6 figures
but keep trying though

How stupid does one need to be to not understand the show? This is Sup Forums for fuck's sake. Get some taste, moron.

>probably this show's demographic
>first time posting on Sup Forums
>can't even gauge the relative audience for a television program

lol

More like six fingers UP YOUR BUTT!

This show is like Wonder Showzen if it were made by autistic contrarian bigots. It's creators and all of it's devoted fans will be sure to tell you "you don't get it" but everyone that watches it can easily understand this show.
Every few years a show comes out, claiming to be "edgy" and "in your face," and when people dislike the pathetic attempts at comedy they reply "what were you offended?!?!?" or "You just can't handle it bro!" One episode features a sketch where an actor is in black-face with paper up his nostrils to appear African, which I bet is super funny to various Klu Klux Klan members, and then a classic skit that is just a PSA about tap-water being dirty. It's so rad making a comedy sketch about how people are stupid slaves to their taxes man *TAKES BONG RIP* yeah bro, this show is deep bro, epic win. Seriously though, everything about this show is just boring white art students copying PFFR and Tim and Eric, while being as bland and uninspired as possible. There is nothing new here artistically or politically, and I can't wait until these bland white guys are forced to get real jobs

>t.16yolds who accumulate 6 figures in GBP
keep shouting those memes in public tho

>bazinga! LOL XD
back to plebbit, loser :)

Damn, haven't seen anyone get this buttblasted around here in ages...
Just how NEW are you? lmao

>memes
>literally memorable phrases from a television show that hasn't even aired four times
>triggered by those phrases and capslock

jesus christ man

haha EPIC
link us to your OUTRAGEOUS MDE copying youtube channels bros! hahahha lol xd amirite??

fucking kids ruined this place

I wonder what you look like. Sometimes I just want to know what people look like.

Thank you for Correcting The Record OP

If they could get real jobs they wouldnt be doing that unfunny shit m8

>kids

oh boy, he's going in for the kill

>he's triggered
gee, I wonder why son

You got about 10 seconds to show me that hole, cuz this gorilla dick daddy's hungry

And if you don't blow me right, I might kill you

>buzzword parrot

oh shit

Great reddit impersonation, man. You are really good at acting like you're a middle-aged, sheltered drone.

But really though, fuck off and die you stupid, tasteless bitch.

come back when your daddy stops paying your bills

>this thread will be deleted next because you're helping remove mde by planting all this garbage in the mde threads and only the mde threads

hotpockets are allllllmmmmmooooooooosssstttttttt done

it's 4 the greater good

+ MDE threads are made almost every 10 min NO WACKAZ

you're wrong and only giving an excuse

nobody cares if you have a redpill folder user, especially people in a fucking mde thread save for maybe that one faggot crying about memes and shit but he'll be gone soon anyway

That's a clearly shit graph. There were hundreds of attacks by the IRA which it appears to have forgotten about.

The best parts are those depressing bits in the end, I think they're really well made

You mad, dad?

aight you've convinced me

ANY ANONS LOOKING FOR MORE REDPILLS YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO

thats domestic terrorism user

not "we brought these fucks here out of the kindness of our hearts and they bomb the shit out of us" terrorism

68 posts, 29 unique IDs
OP you are truely the biggest same fag loser I've ever seen on Sup Forums.
Stay triggered, dumb cunt.

MDE threads belong on Sup Forums in general
that shit should be permabanned from Sup Forums

Im not the one crying fagget lol
stay 16 years old, child

why?

also maybe if Sup Forums hates MDE so much then maybe they should stop bumping them

just so we're clear
>THIS FAGGOT
is the crybaby bitch on about memes or some shit, who the fuck knows

dude is just legit upset about something, super triggered and here to tell you about it

That was done in the ideology of Irish Ethno-Nationalism, not religion. There were many Protestants in the IRA

>DUDE BAZINGA LOL

what tho

BAZINGO 2 FINGERZ UP YA BUM XD

World Peace isn't random at all though, why do people keep saying this?

cause it is

What's up with the miatas though?

>liberal mind can't comprehend the 'montage' as a technique of surrealist filmmaking

PPPPLLLLEEEEBBBBB

There is always a clear narrative, the only thing "random" is the grouping of individual skits but they all move roughly within the same sphere of themes.

6 action figures up your ass, you white fuccboi.

wow reaction image, green text and a blog post
sure showed him kid (get ye back to rebbit)

Hi Sam

>niggers

Sam likes Initial D.

>it's a triggered samefag episode
Love these ones...

Hey brah

thanks for the bump!!

DEY CALL ME PINEAPPLE MAN

Fuck yourself before you cuck yourself.

Another stupid 16 year old who thinks this shit is funny
What a pathetic board

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH

dey cal me peanut r buckle

>literal nigger triggered by a white man with a job
color me surprized

>have to be 16 to like comedy

I don't get it.

>comedy
you'll grow up eventually

I fucking hate MDE, but I hate people like you even more.

DEY CALL ME SWEEZY

>t. 16yo MDE fan