Adventure Thread

Adventure Thread

You wake up in a dark, flooded, smelly room. You can barely see what's in front of you, while your eyes adjust to the darkness you can see a small vortex and a spot with bubbles emerging from it. Which do you choose to investigate?

as the thread warms up here's a drawing

INVESTIGATE THE VORTEX.
BE CAREFUL.

Fuck that gay shit, investigate the bubbles

bubbles cuz that means there might be another living thing in there

You try being as careful as possible, you get your arm trapped for a second but you feel something solid. A knife! Do you try to find a wall, or do you yell for help?

Yell for help so you can trash some poor bastard

You yell for help, the room echoes and you hear a low rumbling noise. Do you try to hide, or look for an escape? (In the dark)

Hide

Like a coward, you run to find somewhere to hide. You trip over a big rock and decide to hide behind it. The grumbling is behind you now, but it's getting closer. You don't know what the enemy is, what it can do, if it can even see. BUT you must make sure you don't move too much because your movements create waves. So what do you do, hide and wait for the beast to find you, or you find the beast?

Keep hiding like the fucking pussy i am

You are bombarded by the beast, he uses a light source on his head to light up the whole room. The light is blinding, what shall you do! Will you take the chance at randomly swinging or will you risk opening your eyes for a good swing?

Open my eyes for a good swing

Open my eyes.

Open eyes half way

YOU DID IT! The beast is slain, but your eyes are on fire. For the rest of your journey half of your sight will be gone. What do you do, investigate the rest of the room, or leave immediately?
Also nice try!

wait for my eyesight to come back.

Cut that fucker up and explore it's anatomy with the knife found earlier

wear beast's glowing scalp and skin as a suit

Wear beasts glowing scalp as a kippah

You find cool shit in the room, and you wear his scalp. Shit's tight as heck right now you feel like you're on top of the world. You have a knife, a match, a lighter, and a rubber ball. Will you finally leave?

kill myself and end this pathetic autistic thread

dubs win

>Will you finally leave?

No. Why do you want us to leave?

Can I leave a shit on the beast so any close beasts know not to fuck with me?

yeah

Then Why the fuck did you come on the thread in the first place?

Cut a hole in the rubber ball with the knife and fuuuu-make it your platonic friend

You shit inside him off screen. You come across the exit. You have no idea how to exit. Be creative with this one!
also no meanies in my thread

Tickle his tounge

His tongue looks like a leaf, and his teeth look like trees. Maybe it's an exit to a forest of some sort?

What did you expect? Try again pal

you decide to try to tickle its tongue with your penis this time

Cut one of his teeth off with the knife, then when it tries to bite you, it cant since you cut off it''s teeth

light the rubber ball on fire with your match and hurl it at the thing's eye mad hard

Cover the rubber ball in my shit, light it on fire and throw it into the beasts mouth. Fight the shit out of the beast and try to cut our way to the ball

Hive mind

You cut off his teeth and put them in your inventory. Walking through the door you have no idea whats behind it. You realize you're in a kitchen, a community kitchen. And someone realizes you're in it too!

that guy gets mad that you damaged his door

Introduce yourself Politely?

Apologies for breaking the door.

"Come on man, that's coming out my paycheck." He's not really angry, just frustrated. He's not gonna take it out on you. That doesn't mean you're not frustrated! Kill this innocent monster or have a nice conversation and apologize?

apologise

drop your pants but say nothing

Continue on conversation
Also ask if he's queer.
Hey other anons, are we racist?

Have a pleasant conversation about how you fucked up and shit on that beast previously mentioned

chuck the rubber ball at him as hard as you can

i am angry
ANGRY ABOUT ELVES

You feel so bad, you talk about it. Turns out the company he works for has been laying off a lot of workers, he's afraid he's next. His friends all already got fired. Do you let him join you on your journey or do you carry on alone? He would make a very good partner, he knows the layout of the dungeon, it's where he works!

chuck the rubber ball in his face

join him

Let the him join your band but request he wears the previously mentioned rubber ball on his nose now and forever

i got so many dubs but nothing happens

You begin walking through the dungeon with him, but before you step a foot out of the kitchen you yell, "QUEER!" and chuck the rubber ball in his face. Being caught off guard he fucking dies.
The ball is now stuck on his dead corpse. Well fuck!

This + light the ball on fire so his clown ball nose is always burning, he needs to so that he can strike fear into the hearts of our enemies
:(

Bring the corpse with you if you get hungry

Sorry bud, I was doing the ones I saw first, ill start taking into account if someone has dubs.

Take another shit in the guards corpse mouth

>going from 0 to 100
yay

take the head with you but defaecate on the decapitated body

You cut off his leg with the knife and store it in your inventory, as you walk out the room you feel a presence. You're not quite sure what you feel. Now someone do me a favor, roll a skill check or something like in D&D. It'll depend on what happens next

roll

natural 33

Dubz ^^

natural 99

Dubs count as save?

NICE ROLL! YOU NOTICE HIM JUST IN TIME! Now that you notice the would be assassin, he begs you for his life. Will you be merciful, or merciless?

I don't trust him...

He's dead. It seems like no one else is around either. You decide to just walk, you get some distance too, almost out the dungeon actually... until you fall into a trap door!

It's because didn't take my lucky poo in the last few corpses!

put your arms out to block yourself from falling in completely.

You put your arms out in front of you to shield yourself from the fall. Your arm breaks! You look and see the room you're in seems to be a storage room.