About to pick up a 30 of meth. Who on b does meth. It makes your brain work at 200 percent capacity BTW...

About to pick up a 30 of meth. Who on b does meth. It makes your brain work at 200 percent capacity BTW. Its like the limitless drug.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28243833
youtube.com/watch?v=zJR19GOb5yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kvalFfavNpU
youtube.com/watch?v=OIfk6M7k77U
youtube.com/watch?v=kBCZvwhWGj4
youtube.com/watch?v=gBHss9g0pB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dumbass

Lol good luck

yr a dumbass harry

It opens all the thoughts you'd normally ignore because of timing irrelevance. hearing your thoughts doesn't make you smarter.

LSD is much better and safer.

Agreed 100%

seconded

I live in Albuquerque too like breaking bad. This shits more popular than weed out here.

Don't think so, faggit.

>limitless drug
>changes your brain structure, limiting you to smoke meth and make your teeth fall out
I'll stick with bud, thanks

thirded here
mushrooms better tho

Nowhere does it say that's the actual pic. And ALL THAT for 30?? Yeah fucking right.

Any psychedelic is way better than any other "drug".

Shrooms, lsd, ayahuasca, dmt - no matter, the Spirit is the same :)

Did you really think that image was oc? Like you would really get that much drugs for 30 dollars? It says "EVIDENCE" right on the fucking bag obviously OP didnt take the pic you fucking retard prude faggot.

It also upregulates dopamine by about 1400%, good luck coming back from that fag

Why am I a dumb ass. Would I be a dumb ass if I did coke? I've done crack too. And mushrooms, weed, oxys, hydro's, salvia, spice, and heroin

You're a dumbass regardless of the drugs you've done.

>It makes your brain work at 200 percent capacity BTW. Its like the limitless drug.

For a little while. Then

>Clinical and preclinical studies have indicated that chronic methamphetamine (MA) use is associated with extensive neurodegeneration, psychosis, and cognitive impairment. Evidence from animal models has suggested a considerable role of excess dopamine or glutamate, oxidative stress, neuroinflammation, and apoptosis in MA-induced neurotoxicity, and that protein kinase Cδ might mediate the interaction among these factors. In addition, the relatively long-lasting and recurrent nature of MA psychosis has been reproduced in animals treated with various dosing regimens of MA, which have shown behavioral sensitization, sociability deficits, and impaired prepulse inhibition. Genetic predisposition as well as dopaminergic and glutamatergic alterations might be important in the development of MA psychosis. Neuroimaging studies have identified functional and morphological changes related to the cognitive dysfunction shown in chronic MA users. Failure in the task-evoked phosphorylation of extracellular signal-related kinase likely underlies MA-induced memory impairment. Recent progress has suggested certain roles of oxidative stress and neuroinflammation in the psychosis and cognitive deficits induced by repeated low doses of MA. This review provides a comprehensive description of pertinent findings from human and animal studies, with an emphasis on the current understanding of the underlying mechanisms of MA neuropsychotoxicity and its relevance to Parkinson's disease or schizophrenia.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28243833

dumbest fucking people in this thread

In all honesty... DON'T.

Don't pursue it

Don't look back

Just forget it...

None of this not even once bullshit.

Was sent to the ER for a "panic attack" in which I was ODing on crystal after a 4 day bender with no sleep or food. My dick don't work anymore and nothing is enjoyable anymore. It makes you have carefree sex (and that's not good when you're multiple partners are 48 year old strangers or 300lb bdsm freaks)

But scarier than any shit I've ever experienced (including surviving an IED) are the shadow people... (inb4 nuggets).... Fucking never again

No where in any scenario involving meth do you come out feeling proud if yourself.

>shadow people
now i'm intrigued ... wassat?

Jfc... Was she acid attacked??

moar

very well:

best habit you can buy for $30!

Its the "limitless" drug until youre addicted and do it long enough to the point where your dopamine receptors are fried and you no longer can experience happiness and joy.

Imagine fucking the shit out of the hottest girl in the world and filling her pussy with your cum, while you simutaneously win the mega millions jackpot. And instead of feeling awesome you feel literally nothing at all because your brain's reward center is completely burnt out. Thats what meth does longterm. Its not like an emotional thing either - you literally destroy your brains ability to make you feel pleasure.

Idk, being a homeless dick sucking junkie who is covered in sores and has rotting teeth is one thing. You can maybe escape that pit of despair. But brain damage cant be repaired, that shit is permanant.

Meth is all fun and games, truly, until it eats your fucking soul. And it will, that shit is the fucking devil and makes heroin look like childs play.

LCD is a better drug

acute onset psychosis.
Paranoia manifesting itself into perceived reality.

Feels like someone's in the room with you. You can hear them and sense them but they seem to only exist in the corner if your eye. Any glimpse of them is brief. It's not demons or ghosts but you won't know the difference if you've been getting spun all night.

good times.

That's a gateway drug to OLED

Medfag here, there's 2 drugs that have been proven to be totally safe and give you a nice kick, shrooms and weed, anything besides that will alter your brain in a negative way with a chronic use

Kek. This mother fucker has obviously never met an old meth head. Enjoy wrecking your nervous system faggot.

How do you feel about using weed before brain development has completed? I've read that it can be quite harmful.

This might as well be a suicide thread

Too bad the tolerance is insane.

Oled?

Stay away from that shit dude, it's fucking scary

just reading shadow people giving me memories of mai bad trip

Feels too real

they can get you into IPS if you're not careful

>nuggets

I meant niggers

ops a fag

weed is boring and too pussy/poor to get a vial off deep web. anyone have experience with ordering 1p off lysergix or anyhting of the sort?

You're a dumbass.

It is for not very often use. From time to time. Not every day like weed.

kinda different use case tho

t. someone who never tried lsd 2 days in a row

I'm on ice right now. Whatcha wanna know Sup Forumsro?

why'd you put that addictive poison in your body

gary busey is so fuckn funny i piss myself every

When did you decide to give up on life?

virgin here. how addictive is this shit compared to nic or xanays based on 1st few tries

Why are you retarded?

Do you prefer to snort or smoke that good ole tweak?

>brain damage can't be repaired

that's actually not true. the brain is incredibly elastic. you can fry your dopamine receptors but they will bounce back, although it may take up to a year. receptor down regulation isn't permanent

thanks medfag
still a huge barrier to recovery

I also tweak. It releases 3-4 times more dopamine than crack or heroin does. Meth is more intense than people like to think. The withdrawl probably wont kill you like heroin or benzos. But itll make you wish you were dead for a very. Very long time.

not arguing that, I just don't wanna discourage anyone that might want to quit but are afraid of the depression.

>I've only smoked weed so let me tell you why ice is bad

To myself, not addictive at all. I use it every now and then to get time to myself at night every now and then to do house cleaning.

Snort. Love the burn.

never done meth, but i've played around with adderall plenty. make sure you sleep every 24 hours for your own sake, plan dosage times accordingly. long binges are fucking hell, especially if you don't eat properly

You're a retard, it's a good shit if you've got a death wish to die like a rotten road kill

Second this. I've seen it happen to family and friends. Unless they get off of it early on, they just stop being a person after a while. It's fucking scary really.

Not really no.

LSD actually makes Your brain work better.

No, I've done enough drugs to know what I'm talking about, enjoy desperately trying to justify your shitty life ruining habit by strawmanning me you fag

God I'm so happy I'm sober. Thanks for this post though... drugs/alcohol man. I do not miss.

It causes delusions, I am not sure how that can be interpreted as your brain working better.

And I have tripped over 10 times.

Sometimes it makes me feel hyperfocused but other times I feel like God is alone and bored, and we are all god living out various lives because there is nothing better to do. One time when I was talking to someone all I could think about was that I was technically talking to myself, I laughed a lot.

this

glad im not this guy HAHA

The most addictive out of anything. Seriously, stay far fucking away it is so fucking dangerous. It will make you feel so alive and awesome and youll feel like you can take on the whole world and do anything. Its the greatest feeling. And before you know it, your one time experiment is now just special occasions, which turns into weekends, which turns into only days you dont have work, which turns into a little bit for work because itll give you more pep, which turns into a little every day and then benders on the weekend, which turns into full blown meth craze taking it any chance you can get away with it because you cant feel alive without it.

Youll be addicted from day one. And if you are lucky, you might be able to get it out of your head in a few years - god fucking forbid you have a connect for it or live where its a common problem.

Dont. Fucking. Do. Meth. Literally better off mainlining heroin than that shit.

I don't have to murder a person to know murder is bad. If you're really defending snorting meth, maybe it's time to question where you're life's headed, bud.

But what do I know?

been a week on those ice and man these are some potent ones ! half a pill crushed and snorted will make me have a hell of a rush, eyes wide open and jaw clenching like crazy and make me stay alert about 6 to 8 hours .
my ice have those gold/yellow spot all over them though

Hahahahahahah good jokes:
youtube.com/watch?v=zJR19GOb5yQ

youtube.com/watch?v=kvalFfavNpU

youtube.com/watch?v=OIfk6M7k77U

youtube.com/watch?v=kBCZvwhWGj4

also related (watch all):
youtube.com/watch?v=gBHss9g0pB0

Go educate Yourself

It just enhances your senses and distorts them. Better, as in increasing the feel good hormones and sensory parts of your brain you would never have experienced without lsd in your blood. Sorry but the chemistry of a drug is not dependent on just what you, 1 guy, experiences under 20 times in his life. You really dont look this shit up before you take the drug? You have literally libraries of information from actual scientific articles to stories from people like you and me, yet you ignore it like you don't care. fucking christ

I've done meth. It CAN be fun. BUT it's easy to do one hit too much and then your chest hurts, your head hurts, you're grinding your teeth, you can't sleep or eat at all for 24 hours.

I used to work with some blue collar guys and if they had it, they'd usually let me freely partake, which I did, I never liked it enough to buy my own but I usually had weed and smoked a couple bowls with them in exchange.

>phenomenally increases work ethic and morale. Most of those blue collar guys you know that work 60 hrs a week are tweakers.
>Any meth usage generally alleviates the desire to sleep or eat for about 24 hours.

All that shit sounds great but then upon coming off it. The next day you haven't slept or eaten a bit and you either need to take the day off to crash for 12 hours and binge eat or do some more meth, then the cycle repeats.

Now, after guys go about a whole week with no sleep and one small meal a day then they begin to hallucinonate and go crazy. It's not usually the meth itself that makes you a raving lunatic, it's not sleeping as a result of meth.

And there's also the problem of tooth loss. Snorting is easier on the teeth and gums but harder on the sinuses. After a guy is regularly smoking meth for a year+, the corrosive meth vapors eat away the enamel of the teeth. Most meth users of many years are either toothless or in dentures.

I used it off and on for several years with work friends. I never liked it enough to get hooked. I finally bought myself a gram and did a decent portion of it. My whole left side went numb, my vision got blurry, and I think I may have had a heart attack. I decided never to use meth again. Nasty drug.

But as a work/morale enhancer and for getting shit done it's 10/10, but you have to keep the doses small. I've always been sensitive to it, a bump will keep me buzzing and working hard all day long, any more and it's uncomfortable.

I've moved out of the redneck white areas, I never even hear about it

5 days sober
paranoia and hallucinations are the worst part imo with the insane heart rate.
ive never found meth to be a "euphoric" drug, but that first rush is fun

Are you trying to corrupt my Sup Forumsabies? Bad plan.

jack off for hours

I won't deny that the euphoria was unworldly, and I knew LSD mimics serotonin or something along those lines (I did do my research). But I am skeptical on the better performance aspect.

>Its like the limitless drug.

I will watch these

lol at better performance on acid. It is NOT a performance enhancer. It makes you retarded ADD about things. You'll spend an hour giggling and watching dots on the ceiling dance. Also manual dexterity goes to shit on acid, it's very hard to do anything requiring deft movements of the fingers.

Meth is one of those drugs that makes sense to blue collar guys doing mega overtime, under any other circumstances, it's not enjoyable and not life enhancing.... but goddamn it will help you greatly at quickly and tirelessly conquering physical tasks.

>the corrosive meth vapors eat away the enamel of the teeth.

I always thought it was a lack of saliva that caused "Meth mouth"

Probably both combined with teeth grinding too

So you're saying smoking it or injecting it is better?

do this

bullshit

3rd

agree

every substance ABUSED can do harm.

>LCD
>Safe
You should change. Have you considered dancing yourself clean?

>weed
>totally safe
I love weed but you're genuinely fucking retarded

>he thinks weed is genuinely dangerous

Holy shit I hate you

You seem like an idiot and are the reason people who like psychs have a bad name

Normal fag here, but I can tell you that weed does more damage than you think, after 3 years of chronical use. I've come out of that with anxiety disorder, psychosis and depression.

check this

>this harmed me so it's detrimental

not a real argument

Good one. Adding that to my Playlist

shard competition, pic related

this: