S/fur

s/fur

What a wasted day.

a

blowjobs

yeey Sexy /Furry thread I was waiting for this!

"blow"jobs?

>not posting the mini-comic

lurking
posts some burbs/scales and ill give you all the succ, each individually
but i do have a 2 hour waiting period between succs so keep that in mind

I would love the succ.

Lol wtf.

When do I get the succ?

you are currently 7th in queue to receive the succ

But I'm the only person posting what you wanted.
What do I have to do to move up?

i mean if im willing to give the succ to someone posting images on the internet you cant honestly think youre the only person ive promised a succing to, thats just unreasonable
however, if you post your favorite image i may be able to bump you to 4th in line at most

My favorite image does not belong in a s/fur thread..

nothing truly belongs anywhere if you really think about it

Well, if you put it that way.

requesting a pussy with a pussy

I don't do requests unless there's something in it for me.

id give that a good 7.5/10
you just got bumped up to 4th, and ive finished with my current client so you're now 3rd in queue.

Neat.

oc?

Yup.

i want a tablet to do that

which country has the most furrys

To do what? Draw OCs?

yea.. so far all ive made is vector line edits and comic on rule34, not furry stuff though

Ah, I either need to do something more with that char one day, or sell her. I haven't used her in like, 2 years I think.

I hope I'm not crossing any boundaries by posting your character. I'm not familiar with that aspect of the furry community.

Nah, I'm just a " special snowflake " with like, 50 characters. I don't care if you post my comms and stuff.

Last burb.

What's bugging you man?

Also hi to all my fellow dogfuckers.

I ended up sleeping all day. I was up until 5am because someone posted my IP address. I spent all that time figuring out how to lock down my network and worrying about what's going to happen.

Dude I don't really think it's a big deal...

I worry about things a lot at first. I doubt anything could happen and if it does worrying isn't going to help. Now I'm just annoyed because I spent my whole saturday sleeping.

Really? What's your job? You should start a business then everyday is Saturday.

Property maintenance. I would prefer mindlessly going about my work to filling out paperwork and delegating tasks.

Wow sounds like a good job. Good pay? You can easily do your own freelance work in that field. It's a perfect setup to start your own business.

The pay is more than enough to live comfortably but I won't be buying a house any time soon.

Well a house is nowhere near as valuable as free time. It feels good not caring whether tomorrow's Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday. Everyday feels like Sunday.

Look into it man. Start a business. That really turned my life around instead of working for some born-rich trust fund parasite.

do you guys have a discord, you seem to make pretty big threads.

Only faggots talk with their voices. Go back to watching pewdiepie scream into his mic. This is a classy place.