Why do chinese people smoke so fucking much?

Why do chinese people smoke so fucking much?

Other urls found in this thread:

dummies.com/education/math/statistics/statistics-for-dummies-cheat-sheet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The country with the most population has the most smokers
in other news, oceans have more fish than rivers

explain india then

that's not how statistic work, don't try to be a smart ass.

Collect data using statistical techniques like stratified random sampling.
Ensure that data is trustworthy.
Analyze data to make the meaning clear.
Draw conclusions from data.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WICH COUNTRY HAVE MORE PEOPLE

Are you retarded? It's saying the largest number, not percentage of smokers.

they have to live in china

YOU NEED THIS

dummies.com/education/math/statistics/statistics-for-dummies-cheat-sheet/

thank me latter!

are you? because it clearly seen, you are and idiot!
and need reading comprehension!

The most important part of statistics in proper interpretation of the meaning. You have completely failed at this.

Oh, you're "trolling". Kill yourself.

you didn't read shit,stop projecting yourself!

see

It's called a fucking outlier, I just did a quick search and apparently it used to be and still basically is considered a huge taboo for women to smoke in public, so there goes about 50% of their population's ability to smoke much. According to another quick search a pack of cigs cost about $2-$4 there due to taxes, no d etc. The average salary is around $50-$70, so poor people (most of the country) can't afford to smoke. Probably only around the upper 10-20% of incomes can afford to smoke, and if you figure about a 15-20% rate on smokers that's only about 27 million smokers in India.

Compare that to the USA where at 16% smoking rate for adults, 320m opens it up to 51 million.

Oops, didn't account for the fact that not the entire population of the countries are adults but it should even out, just take 25% off the quick estimate. So around 20m in India and 38m in the USA.

Also just did a quick search and apparently it's like 36m for American smokers, so I was damn close.

That statistic is misleading
China has so many people that even a basic smoking culture will result in the most cigarettes smoked

I refuse to believe per person Indonesian smoke less.
Explain this graph now.

there's literally only 2 countries that have populations of over 1 billiion. Can it really be called an outlier if it makes up 50% of the data?

they are dumb.

we exported tea to UK and get cigarettes in return
t-thanks mofos

It is an outlier (as far as percentage of smokers) because of the reasons I listed above. In China cigarettes are much cheaper for example (.30c a box)

They have 1.3 billion people, no smoking laws are rarely enforced and cigarettes are extremely inexpensive.

>life sucks
>life sucks slightly less when smoking with the added benefit of dying faster

gee, I wonder why