fight me fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gO6MNN4gxMM
youtube.com/watch?v=emQHKzX-NYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh 80's nostalgia guise

It fucking sucks.

True Detective.

I was born in the 90s so this cheap nostalgia grab doesn't appeal to me at all.

I'm not even going to bother, because if you genuinely think that, you haven't seen many shows in the past two years.

This.
The Knick
Halt and Catch Fire
Bloodline
The Affair
The Leftovers

Shit, even Kirkman's Outcast was better than this middle-of-the-road shit. Solid 5/10 for me. Everything past the pilot was flatlined.

nostalgia isn't the reason i love it
haven't gotten grasped by a tv show like this since breaking bad, i love the suspense and the characters

You need to watch more television. If you haven't been grabbed by a show since BB, your scope is so small.

Came here to post this

I think it's really good in it's own way. Don't know if it's the best, though. I love cast, especially kids, because they are really good and children actors tend to disappoint me a lot.

I hope season 2 will be just as good.

>halt and catch fire
only couple episodes cant say much about it yet
>the leftovers
that shit is too much and makes no sense gtfo

>that shit is too much and makes no sense gtfo

R*ddit please go. Season 2 is some of the best television this side of the 00's.

i normally dont like winona but she was really good in it
but a bit predictable at times
like what middle school teacher would tell their students how to make a sensory deprivation tank??

reddit is down the hall and to the left

>haven't gotten grasped by a tv show like this since breaking bad
Which I assume you gave up on after it became trash in season 2?

Fargo.

that was more than 2 years ago...

your face was more than 2 years ago

>like what middle school teacher would tell their students how to make a sensory deprivation tank??

A good teacher, I suppose. It wasn't that dangerous, after all, and since Dustin said it's just for fun, the teacher didn't have to worry that they'll use this knowledge for some sinister purposes. It looked like the teach had really good relationships with the boys (inb4 father figure) so yeah

I watched the first episode and it featured middle school kids making out. As someone who missed out on that shit, it triggers me hard. How do you guys watch this?

Came for the hype, stayed for El.

>you're right

With teary eyes desu
I've missed all kinds of love (puppy love, teenage love, young adult love) and it sometimes hurts me to see it portrayed on the silver screen or in the book, because it reminds me of what I've irretrievably lost. But then I realise it doesn't really matter in the end and I'm fine.

I came for the Froggo
I stayed for the Froggo

What's Sup Forums's obsession with dark eyed boys with freckles?

>I watched the first episode and it featured middle school kids making out.
It did no such thing.

It trips my brain out to see IH-W circa that era in modern clothes.

Is this shopped?

It's a mystery.

How come there's so little photos of Finn (and photos of cast together)? Where do you find rare Froggos?

>mfw Let Me In came out 6 years ago starring a 12 year old Chloe playing a character named Eli.
>Sup Forums was obsessed with Chloe back then, now she's the laughing stock of this board

Please puberty, don't fuck Millie over like that.

The Leftovers

Stranger Things is also great though.

muh contrarian taste

He went directly from shooting Stranger Things to shooting the It remake, so there isn't a whole lot of promo pics with them together. Brazilians seem to horde all the rare froggos, not even memeing.

Yes

>Brazilians seem to horde all the rare froggos, not even memeing.

I wonder where do they find them. I'm a pretty good stalker myself, but can't find anything fresh

Fargo
Marco Polo
Black Sails

nah. season 2 has also that fucking RANDOM MIRACLE events end melodrama everywhere

It's the strangest thing...

youtube.com/watch?v=gO6MNN4gxMM

>green ears
>criminal mastermind is a retard
>we solved nothing afterall

wtf
someone explain

He likes good pussy and he likes good trees.

but he's 12...

iZombie
The 100

True Detective S1
The Strain
Preacher
Vice Principals

3 shows off the top of my head I enjoyed more. Stranger Things might be better made or more slickly oroduced, but it's nore nostalgia than actual fun. Ita a little bit boring a lot of the time.

Best thing about it was Barbs fat ass.

Two first seasons of the 100 were good, then it went to shit.

Rick and morty

youtube.com/watch?v=emQHKzX-NYo
what did he mean by this?

Outlander

Also, OP irrevocably BTFO.

> IZombie

This is a man who knows what the fuck he's talking about.

Stranger Things is dog shit. Fuck you OP

>0:27
What is finn saying?

I can't decide if their videos are seriously autistic, purposefully retarded, intentionally full of innuendos or just innocent fun

Fucking retards, man.

The Leftovers

and I will fuck you up beyond belief

Is this kino?

yes

it needs thorough explanation

it's intentional, you whack

Intentional, Star Wars was referenced multiple times.

MrRobit

The Night Of

Every time I see this poster I just see TFA. Even looks like Rey in the middle in the thumbnail.

Stranger things

They're just kids making a dumb video, man. Did you ever get a camera when you were younger and just spend the whole day recording dumb shit with your friends?

I mean this has abit more self awareness to it because it's going on social media but it's just kids being silly.

I guess you're right but they are more autistic than I was at that age

Either I was just autistic or you've forgotten what it's like to be 12/13. Probably the former to be fair. Also...

>The Youtube channel is Boy actors videos, photos and more

What's the audience for this outside of pedos?

>and more

This name creeps me out to be quite honest. They could have named it something like 'It cast fanpage', sounds less sinister

Based Rust Cohle.

I couldn't get past the first episode of this fucking shit. its like a Stephen king flavored unironic version of garth merenghi's dark place and wynona Ryder's scenery chewing gave me cancer.

> Everything past the pilot was flatlined.

This.

The pilot was so good and then such a letdown

Special mention for good cinematography kids actor and soundtrack

I think this show was just ok. Imo just a 6.5/10

Long stretches without anything happening. Whinneona Rider over acted. It was a show about FEELINGS with little supernatural elements

woah red and blue

>that shit is too much and makes no sense gtfo

>you will never be this pleb
feels good

I WANT MY KNICK BACK

This. Season 2 was total shit though and I'm scared how bad they fuck up the season 2 for stranger things.

>The Leftovers
>Silicon Valley
>Mr. Robot
>True Detective
>Man in the High Castle

Knick and TLS are my favorites.
Strain season 2 was also fine.

>People think season 1 was good.
It's literally nothing but Fukushima's above average directing and star power. The writing is pure garbage just like s2

First post best post.

Also The Night Of. Fargo.

You're really out of your league here, OP. Drop the pedophilia and nostalgia and actually watch good shit for once.

>>criminal mastermind is a retard
>mastermind

kek fucking idiot

The Night of fucking blows. I do not understand the hype with that show.

they act like stereotypical movie kids with this retarded.

"OH GOSH, DARN IT GUIS, WE HAVE TO TO SOMETHING ABOUT IT" type of dialogue.

I fucking cringed and the kids alone made me stop watching this shit after 2 eps in. I think the shaved one has potential because she's not all hyperactive, but that's not saying much considering I've only seen so much of the show and she might turn to shit too.

reddito please leave

>Fargo
>either of the seasons
I mean ST is nothing special but holy shit Fargo, especially season 1, was a fucking disaster tier

Back to jewddit nigger

That's because modern TV is factory made garbage.

I see the retards arrived, wanking over trash.

It's a decent procedural. Picture it like a gilded arch on Law & Order.

still more interesting than Scooby Do the movie

lol no. Stick to Stranger Things, meng.

Only plebs dislike S2

Casper knew this

I just said ST is nothing to write home about, but seems like you redditors clinging onto MUH SEASON1 can't fucking read at all

season 2 was fucking garbage, literally could remove half the cast and nothing would change, also stole about all of it from various elroy novels

Ray and Frank were better characters than rust and Marty. And the overall plot was better, if it was too confusing then perhaps Big Bang theory is more your style.

posting in a netflix marketing intern thread

Rust was like a cliche on cliche steroids, Marty was fine, both Ray and Frank were unintentionally comedy goauld mines because none of them could act or deliver the lines with any sort of hubris or conviction

you have me confused, guy.

this is the redditor.

Season 1 is fucking solid, but I won't say it's a masterpiece because it fucks up hard in the last couple of eps and it goes from a fucking 11 to a 6. Still the characters are top fucking notch and so are the performances.

This goes to show how important that and the directing was based on how shit S2 was when everything was removed. Though I admit I liked Ray in S2 because of FATPOOSEEH. Fun character for the wrong reasons.

fucking solid is bit too too much, it degrades a lot on rewatch like damn.

>characters are top notch
rust in no way is acceptable character, it's like a film noir cliche walking to a realistic setup (he actually is better in the modern day episodes, but everything else overall is just so bad)

One of the biggest quality dumps I've seen in a a show because of a rewatch. It will not age well

and s2 was just a diarrhea explosion iummho

>fun character for wrong reasons
exactly