Name a sports team more irrelevant then either the Padres, Astros, the Chargers or the Raiders

Name a sports team more irrelevant then either the Padres, Astros, the Chargers or the Raiders.

minnesota twins

literally who

Tennessee Titans

Jags
Grizzlies
(Brooklyn) Nets

>Astros
>irrelevant
Ha

Op here. Let's fAce the facts a d say yes. Every time I try to name off all of the MLB teams in my head or to a friend I always forget them. They are not memorable. I only remember their stadium. It's really kind of sad. Jose Altuve is basicAlly the only player I remember and it's what rings the be when I try to name all the teams off.

Any team that's been around for as short a time as the Jags is irrelevant by default. Not a fair assessment.

First off, learn to type like you aren't having a stroke.
Second, here is a short list of teams less relevant than the Astros, in no particular order, as they pop into my head:

Padres
Reds
Pirates
Brewers
A's
Rays
Marlins
Orioles
Angels
Dbacks

Took all of 15 seconds, you casual

>casual
>astros fan
If they make it to the playoffs I hope they buckle like every other time. You're the new loveable losers

>73607762
What was he trying to communicate?

Texas Rangers
Denver Nuggets
Memphis Grizzlies
Phoenix Suns

>reds, pirates, a's, marlins, orioles, angels, dbacks
wrong they all have a ring
hell the a's have nine

It's pretty clear. Whenever there's a playoff chance they are the Dodgers of the pre-playoffs if I can call it that. They buckle under the pressure of the thought of losing and fail with pitching and hitting.

>marlins
how many championships do the astros have?

>pirates
>reds
do you know history?
>a's
like the pirates do you know history? also one of the oldest teams in baseball been around since the 19th century

and I have to respond to myself to make your post sound worse.

>oakland a's are one of the nine charter members of the american league

>lastros "fans"

>this proves my point wrong so therefor it doesn't count

Oh also the clippers

Ok, so we're talking historically?
Because here are all the teams without a world series win:
>Tampa Bay Rays
>Colorado Rockies
>Seattle Mariners
>Washington Nationals
>San Diego Padres
>Milwaukee Brewers
>Houston Astros
>Texas Rangers
It's not like we're the only ones to never win (yet)
Also; yeah, the A's were a great organization back in the day, but realistically have no shot in the foreseeable future

Not an argument

>the "Astros fans are bad fans" meme again
Again, not an argument

We're you able to draw more than 400 fans to your stadium this year Pedro?

Do you want an argument? One of my posts is statistics. Facts. What we saw. The argument being the Astros are a shit tier team and are averaged low in wins per season.

the astros have made the world series once in 45 seasons, and they lost. The A's have made the world series 14 times in the 114 seasons since the world series was instituted, and have won nine times. Kill yourself.

Yeah

Statistics? I don't see any, bud
Call me again in November

Yeah man that totally makes the A's relevant in the here and now, I don't know what we were thinking. Go ahead and give them the AL west and pretend like they're not the biggest fall from glory of any franchise in the majors.

It's relevant because baseball is built on tradition, and the astros haven't done shit while the a's are the 2nd most elite franchise in the american league

>notable A's
Jimmie Foxx, rickey henderson, lefty grove

>notable astros
nolan ryan, jeff bagwell?

This is coming from a guy who hates the a's. But they're a way better franchise than the asstros

Listen, I'm borderline autistic about baseball history, but saying that the past matters more than the present/future is beyond idiotic.
As I said, the A's were a great organization, but they're not in any position to return to their previous glory.
The Astros are about 1 decent starting pitcher away from a chance to win multiple championships in the next few years.
Yeah, the A's have better history, but saying that they're currently more relevant is just stupid

>>>I don't see any stats

Search them up. I'm not your fucking mother.

You just admitted to not knowing baseball history. That's basically like saying you're arguing about something you have no clue about.

No, I said I was borderline autistic about baseball history. Meaning obsessive.
I used to have every world series matchup/outcome memorized, along with a lot of other irrelevant junk. My point is, it's super interesting stuff, but it doesn't take precedence over the present/future.
That's one great thing about baseball. New stories are constantly happening, and we don't have to whine about >muh glory days
You're taking the attitude of fedoralords who brag about only listening to "good music" because modern music has nothing good to offer

WHO IS TALKING SHIT ON MY BREWERS

>0(zero) rings

A lot of teams are less relevant than the Raiders, many of them being in the NFL.

Bengals, Colts
Pelicans, Hornets

> red
He doesn't know about the big red machine and Pete rose.
SAD!