Was he our guy?

Was he our guy?

No, pic related is /ourguy/

>that scene at the end with Nancy and Steve I would have fucking dropped it if it weren't the end of the series

no, he was a cuck, so hes Sup Forums's guy

And /r9k/

No since he was actually sympathetic character instead of being a jaded recluse like everyone here. The only thing he had in common with anyone here was that he didn't get the girl.

So Hopper?

but he kissed a girl. thats so gay

i think the point of it was to show that none of the characters really wound up with a good ending

jon has to deal with nancy having chosen steve, mike has lost el, jim gets some sort of assfucking from the suits, will is sick or whatever from the monster as shown by throwing up the slug, and whatever else i'm forgetting

All through the show, Nancy was a perfect depiction of what girls in high school were like. Jonathan blowing her the fuck out about being a suburbs girl was so satisfying.
>mfw she kept being a bitch to barb while she was being a whore

having sex with your boyfriend isn't "being a whore"

He wasn't her boyfriend
And he repeatedly made it clear he just wanted to fuck her
And all that peer pressure into drinking

>And he repeatedly made it clear he just wanted to fuck her
>And all that peer pressure into drinking

isn't he the bad person in this case, not the girl?

Yes he is
And she went along with it like an idiot. She was meant to be intelligent. Did you not see the scene where she got BTFO by Johnathan?

yeah, I think that the ending was supposed to be bittersweet.

>all the fake /ourguy/'s in this thread
the one and only

Stranger things was garbage.

The only good parts of the show was based jim.

>Needing "a guy" to represent you

KEK

While I might agree that he could be /ourguy/ to some extent, Finn will forever be /ourbabyboy/

You mean Hopper? He was pretty cool, true
I wonder what happened when the suits took him to this car.

/ourgirl/ reporting in