We are silent majority. We do not make noises but vote. We do not complain but vote. We do not protests but vote...

We are silent majority. We do not make noises but vote. We do not complain but vote. We do not protests but vote. We do not cry foul but vote. We do what is required to do to make our candidate win is vote. That is what matters the most.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLkFtfyWK3Q
politico.com/story/2015/05/hillary-clintons-damage-control-operation-gets-more-troops-117868
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/does-david-brock-shock-troop-for-hillary-clinton-help-or-hurt-her/2016/01/22/68cce510-c118-11e5-9443-7074c3645405_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jsMo8_5QQz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary has less primary votes than she got in 2008.

>majority

Top kek m8

Has more votes than Trump

user, haha. Where did you find this pepe?!

daily reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLkFtfyWK3Q

is that true? Turn out must be way down

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>Silent majority
Sheep

>silent
stopped reading there. women never shut the fuck up.

Hillary 2016

Yeah, OK.

She had 17 million in 2008, and 12.5 million so far, but Califorina (Democrat grpund zero) hasn't voted yet.

I hope she wins.

I'd like Hillary to win. Probably the best choice.

INCOMING TRUMPFAGS CALLING US SHILLS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HANDLE OTHER OPINIONS
>INCOMING TRUMPFAGS CALLING US SHILLS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HANDLE OTHER OPINIONS
>INCOMING TRUMPFAGS CALLING US SHILLS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HANDLE OTHER OPINIONS

Kek's glory is everywhere.

May Kek be praised.

We are silent
But we're going to tell you about it for twelve hours a day, Monday trough Friday for a paycheck.

But remember, we're silent.

She will bring win by 350+ electoral vote

why though? what is she trying to improve?

"ha i'm so smart i know people will realise im a shill but hey i got this smartass line"

Fuck off shill.

Let's ignore for a moment the fact that you're a shill. Do you have any reason to vote for her other than "she has a vagina"?

>rare as fuck.

Fucking saved to help survive the great meme bubble collapse.

I wonder how much of that million dollar troll fund is paying for this?

She has reversed every position since 2008 when current POTUS was around.

She claims to be from IL, AR, NY or whatever suits her.

She is totally hollow.. At least D.T. exposes his flaws and you can counter-act them.

HRC is a total manufacture of insanity.

>She will bring win by 350+ electoral vote

No, I'm smart enough to atleast start a civilized debate if I don't agree with someone else's opinion instead of screaming "SHILLL". You wouldn't understand, slavshit.

NY state is going red this year. Too many union people out of work. Mark this and save it, niggas.

>go for the eyes, Boo ! Go for the eyes !

So how much are you getting paid by David Brock to shill for Hillary?

I'm a Trump supporter but I wouldn't mind earning shekels to shitpost on a Chinese image board.

>vote for hillary
>house gets raided by niggers family
>raped and killed
>silent majority

Hillary does not have paid shills that is just a republican lie

>opinion
>"Hillary should be president because" -(You)
>lol you 4channers need to start an argument even when my opinion is unsubstantiated
Fresh off the boat from Reddit kid?

>politico.com/story/2015/05/hillary-clintons-damage-control-operation-gets-more-troops-117868
>latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
>washingtonpost.com/politics/does-david-brock-shock-troop-for-hillary-clinton-help-or-hurt-her/2016/01/22/68cce510-c118-11e5-9443-7074c3645405_story.html

Just tell us how much you get paid?

Do you do it for free?

#imwithher

Just a reminder, but Hillary is no longer eligible to be POTUS. youtube.com/watch?v=jsMo8_5QQz0

Plus, doesn't she just look so damn tired?