>black south africans start realising anc is worse than apartheid
>mfw

Koos de la Rey

>be white South African.
>await your demise

Don't ever give up, based white africans

We should do something to help you.

The question is, what should we do?

Other than invade Namibia and show the irony of population replacement of Europe.

We only need to get the Afrikaner to migrate a little north to gain liberation.

World Without Borders :^)

Nevar forget the genocide of 1901

Fuck yeah my boy Cecil! What would Africa be without him?

youtube.com/watch?v=vtKKJSfYraU

I love Cecil.

We need a new Oom Koos.

Don't worry Jan, we still love you

/namibia/ is nowhere to be seen.

Cowards I say.

siener van rensburg for the win

You are the one in South Africa. Make it happen :)

Has anyone ever seen nambro?

fucking ant-picture

Based sienerbro.

It is known

What's it like in South Africa? Do you really need armed guards when traveling anywhere?

If its so bad then why not move to europe/america?

Are all whites in SA redpilled on race and such? I find it hard to believe that a people that have to deal with dindus all day and literal white genocide in the streets can't all hate niggers.

We wuz africa and shit nigga

>when the ice starts melting
what does he mean by this?

>I know shit about South Africa

You know that the original inhabitants of SA, the Bushmen are all but gone now, right?
The Bantuniggers are the ones who live there now, who arrived roughly at the same time as the Boers.
SA would belong as much to the Boers as it would to the Bantuniggers, and that's if those weren't violent subhumans.
Hint: They are.

Dunno. Either that we'll have a really cold winter or maybe in a global warming ice caps start melting sense? Any other ideas?

Obviously much better off

>tfw nobody cares about white Kenyans
I feel left out

I think he was referring to the accelerate climate change which was also predicted by Edgar Cayce.

Soon, within the next century, our coastlines will change due to the melting of both icecaps.

When this inextricable process is undeniable, the ice will 'start melting'.

Soon

I used to be really sceptical about him, but these days I think maybe he was onto something. Things are kinda falling into place for his predictions.

MAKE AFRICA GREAT AGAIN

Crime is certainly an issue, but not as bad as to have an armed guard. Essentially similar to situation in Brazil. Generally speaking day to day is ok at the moment. I'm just terrified that we might reach a tipping point when things get completely out of hand. Certainly doesn't feel like that is too far off at the moment.

Didn't violent crime in SA skyrocket after the negros took over?

>ok white Kenyan, we'll appease you
Still have family left in Kenya?

The lack of action about this is in itself an unpardonable crime of omission of the white race

Pretty much, yeah.

for

Ek weet nie ou.

Ek dink ons land is lankal gefok. Kuik na die EFF. Hulle raak meer en meer gewild en as hulle wen dan is ons Zimbabwe 2.0 confirmed.

If what's happening to our farmers isn't genocide, I don't know what is.

Can we organise a legal succession from SA?

Like Volkstaat level? Voting VF goes no where cus one, we're voting DA 80%, 2 too many young cuck atm, and 3 even if everyone voted VF it would help fokhol cus we're only 8% of the population and 4 we're fractured further between Boers, Brits and Capetonians.

>again

What did he mean by this?

Also Geert Wanneer?

MAKE THE TRANSVAAL GREAT AGAIN

Dude? Is jy in Egipte?

nrc.nl/handelsblad/2016/01/30/het-wordt-premier-wilders-of-revolte-1586054

Maart 2017

Technically the constitution has a clause that offers the right to succession. Not sure if the government would allow that. They don't want us, but they don't want us to leave either.

Ja bra.

Kom die kant. Cairo is glad nie bad nie.

Just to clarify. I do not wish for this. Why would I wish for the disintegration my country? It's just that you need to understand that the current problems in South Africa lead down a very shaky road.

You have to understand that 1994 was by all means an acceptance of the status quo. Everyone received equal rights ect but there was no far-reaching program to forcibly redistribute wealth or land. This was ultimately the best solution, letting it happen naturally over a few decades. However, the economy is doing worse and worse, and white capital is the convenient scape-goat.

ANC-Current government in power, has gotten extremely corrupt since Jacob Zuma came to power in 2009. They like the status quo, because it keeps them rich as they are the black elite championing the "liberation" while at the same time benefiting from social empowerment reforms. They are the prime targets of the newly formed EFF.

EFF-A brand new party that formed in 2013. They are a militant marxist party with a charismatic leader. They are bent on changing the constitution and redistributing land without compensation, nationalising the mines and the like. Zimbabwe 2.0 is basically their dream. In the 2014 elections political analysts thought they would only get a few thousand votes. They got over a million. They wish to completely destroy the status quo and this is the real danger approaching the country.

DA-The official opposition party. Whites and coloureds are their main base, but recently to appeal to black voters they installed a black leader. However, if they were to ever get into government, they would not be the same, as their principles are liberal and economically right. This will not stick with the majority of the population.

How is it in South Africa? Last I heard they were attacking the whites at the University and harassing any white Farmers that are left. While going into white Villages and raping the women there.
I also heard that they think it's completely Justified to attack any white person in South Africa and the police do nothing as they rob you then stab you 27 times.
There's many refugees from South Africa in Canada. They have been stabbed plenty of times then robbed for a $5 bill. That's last I heard from Johannesburg a real hellhole for whites at least by any standard.
When do you plan on moving out of the country?

Before we do that, lets start with making it good once.

>It will never come back
>It wil happen to Europe once whites are a minority

Ek dog hulle het steeds hope kak daar met die arabiese lente ens.
Is Cairo in bietjie van 'n shithole nie?

We tried that.

It's genocide in the rest of Western Civilization is turning a blind eye to it!

Agree 100%

Honestly, who's to blame? We had a sweet deal up until the mid 2000s, right before the economy started to slow down. Now whites are just the convenient targets.

The logical thing to do would be to just like the Rhodesians disperse and disappear. The problem with that is Rhodesians were overwhelmingly recent British immigrants and numbered less than 300k

SA whites have no citizenship elsewhere, we aren't all rolling in cash and there are 4.5 million of us.

It's arguably kill or be killed if the EFF comes to power. Really it's only a matter of time.

Here's the hope the ANC pulls it's shit together, which is unlikely.

Nah they all moved to Zambia, apparently it's better these days

Kek jy bedoel letterlik?

Ja daar is baie gemors op straad kante maar eh liewers dit as kaffirs desu.

The problem is, rallying against it isn't a popular or politically correct choice for any western nation as it may come across as being racist. As fucked up as it is.

The only solution is a white ethno-state in southern africa.

The regions bordering and (into) southern Namibia could be a good solution for the Volkstaat.

The conditions forced on the Afrikaner are intolerable. Something must be done.

>Ethiopia is the only country in Africa that was never occupied
What went right?

>Based

"Ultimately the best solution" is your problem right there. You are fantasizing about being rational, not thinking about reality.

They were blessed by having Italy as enemy.

The good old days

>We turn a blind eye to our white brothers facing genocide
>"Refugees Welcome!"
Fuck this

Rhodesians never die, but their cousins are fucked.

It really is fucking disgusting.

We also deny christian refugees from the ME in favor muzzie ones. And there actually are white people in the levant (just look up the demographics of lebanon, for example)

Slot floppies

Met an old white south Africaner working in the states as a plumber. Funny guy.

State of the nation

Not only that but is was also probably strategically well placed being in the middle of Africa and being higher than the surrounding countries.

English or Afrikaans?

I've been searching for ages now for that one webm of based Dutch marines engaging South African dindu's
Anyone have it?

>
>The problem is, rallying against it isn't a popular or politically correct choice for any western nation as it may come across as being racist. As fucked up as it is.
Yeah but there is a bit of change to that racist label.
It isn't well-known but the manager is going around anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white.
You can find more information from Bob Whittaker's website bugs swarm.
Or Horse The Avengers website follow the white rabbit.
It's not reaching huge audiences but it has definitely affected more people then any white supremacist stuff can do and it feels like the proper Pro white to movement.

Currently the movement anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white is trying to put their pundits in the media and have people on media such as TV or YouTube see the manager more often when they debate these anti-whites.
Anyone who says anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white and gets a carrot for saying it.
No I mean it. This stuff about bug's mantra could be very effective if people just get on the same page and start repeating anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white.
Or if they say no you're calling me a racist because I'm white. Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white.

Please try again?

I don't care what the conditions are. We won't fight this time I promise

EFF in a nutshell

Nah, now the mudslimes are colonizing us instead.

The truth

Rothchild's bitch is not based

Will you become a burger if it gets too bad with Mohammad and co?

From what I remember from Zambiabro, the populace got it into their head noodle that being welcoming to whites will mean prosperity. This is unlike the nogs in the former state of Rhodesia, and south Africa, who want to kill whitey and take his stuff

Born in south Africa is all I know

He would either have a british accent or a funny dutch-ish accent.

come home dutch man

Probably not.

It's just the cities. Manchester, Bradford, Birmingham and London are shitholes but they're liveable shitholes; and there are plenty of places to live in the UK beyond them.

Pretty much sounds like a generic Saffa accent then.

implying it's any better here right now

Has geert ever talked about us?

I don't understand why all the whites haven't just actively decided to all move to the same county or state. Africa is doing a complete 180 and there will be an apartheid for whites in the future.

You guys are going to be a caliphate soon.

Rather stay and fight for MY land.

Regards

I don't know if you have space for 4 million or so of us. That's a lot of dykes to build.

You have to understand that these guys have been living there and working that land for hundreds of years. Moving away into the unknown to a foreign land is a hard thing.

Sure, but it's better than you and your family being slaughtered in a racially provoked attack on your land.

>why don't stupid whites just move back to Europe hurr durr

Maybe because there are 4.5 million of us, we have no citizenship ship elsewhere we're not all rolling in cash and Europe only wants rapefugees?

Do you think that more and more cities and small towns will eventually get fucked up by immigrants until there is nothing left to salvage?

I think he meant somewhere within South Africa.

What the fuck happened?