Whats the general opinion of this show on Sup Forums?

whats the general opinion of this show on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

crime kino. comfiest daytime binge tv

CSI with boats

its the best of all the 1-hour-crime-shows

not even fucking close idiot. csi is shit

It's fucking garbage and makes no sense whatsoever.

How does the Navi sustain itself if they keep fucking murdering each other, every single episode someone from the Navi either dies or gets killed how the fuck did they not run out of soldiers or just shut the thing down by this point
Also Gibb's haircut is fucking stupid, faggot face man on the left doesn't do anything ever and quirky goth computer girl annoys me.

Why do dads like it so much?

There are no boats.

Trashy, establishment shit. Annoying meme characters. Nobody develops or changes. It's terrible.

Ziva was hot.

>Nobody develops or changes
this isnt a sitcom faggot
I doubt you've watched more than 1 episode, since nobody ever dies

>nobody ever dies

They investigate murders basically every single episode.

Just recently I saw one where a bunch of soldiers took one of their co-sodliers to a parking lot and drove over him with their cars until he was dead.

thought you ment the ncis
the navy has 325k soldiers, do you think it makes a difference if one of them get's killed?

>There are no boats.
Haven't watched the latest one, but every season seems to have an episode on an aircraft carrier.

>Forensic expert in her forties dresses and behaves like 16-years-old
Why is this allowed?

Overall, I never got into NCIS. I saw some episodes when I was without computer and had to watch TV to pass time, but I was always more of Cold Case, Without a Trace and Criminal Minds fan.

Law & Order SVU is clearly the best crime procedural currently airing, rape crime is way cooler

Also Mentalist for more light hearted crimes, excluding that one season where they apply some shitty filter to make it look like he's in Mexico or something

Castle can fuck off that shit is garbage

Anthony Dinozo is definitely /ourguy/

>A victim's third removed cousin is a sailor
>Bring NCIS on the case!

Yeah there's no contest

>it's an "everyone at the navy is a savage animal that cannot help but slaughter their comrades when no enemy is available" episode

accord to the show the navy is literally like a barrel full of rats where they all eat each other until you only have the most evil and strongest rats left

>Law & Order SVU is clearly the best crime procedural currently airing

they aren't the same genre. l&o is drama, ncis is... well, not drama

>rape crime is way cooler

what the hell is wrong with you

My favourite thing is how they managed to make Secretary of the Navy the most exciting and dangerous job in US politics, I think they've had 2 murdered so far.

>not gibbs, the ultimate daddy of the show

you sure about that?

>what the hell is wrong with you

hello new

Well, to be fair, USA has a big navy. So it's gonna have some crime in it.

Apparently NCIS main function until a couple of years ago, was investigating whether you were a homo, don't know what they do since DADT was repealed. I'm guessing investigating rapes.

>Apparently NCIS main function until a couple of years ago, was investigating whether you were a homo
Wait, joining the navy is no longer definitive proof of homosexuality in itself?

>Started watching it between 7-9 lately
>Unironically starting to like it

Help

CBS crime procedurals are hell of a drug.

Any new CBS crime procedurals this year?

i jerked off to ghost-schoolgirl-outfit sasha alexander

Kate was a cutie
Fuck ari

she has amazing nudes

CBS's new dramas this year are:
Doubt - Tranny + Pregnant lawyer show
Bull - Dr Phil type character starring ex NCIS star Michael Weatherly
MacGyver - (he uses guns now + he has a team. picked up based on pilot which was scrapped and they're reshooting the whole thing)
Pure Genius - "high tech" medical show. diagnosis with wall-screen-computers and holograms and stupid shit looks awful
Training Day - tv reimagining featuring bill paxon and julie benz

who the fuck still watches TV lmao

All the seasons involving Ziva had Jews portrayed as the big bad, which for a television show is a pretty ballsy move I must say

Why is the female agent from Jewish secret service a character archetype?

How did that happen?

Every other show about crimes and stuff has one of those

They have to explain to the audience why the nepotist-cast actress speaks English funny.

Say what you will but Mossad are pretty badass, I think the reputation comes from when they kidnapped Eichmannfrom Argentina.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad

Did Person of Interest count as a 1 hour crime show? If so, you're wrong.

WAT

I remember enjoying it when I watched it. RIP Kate.