Ask a guy who has been fucking his sister and his cousin for the past 3 years anything

Ask a guy who has been fucking his sister and his cousin for the past 3 years anything.

Also, share your wincest stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYsi6Z6sXY8
storybroadventures.wordpress.com/about/other-greentext-stories-you-may-like/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why don't you feel terrible?

How do you feel about incest?

Why do you circlejerk on Sup Forums so often?

Is your trailer a single-wide or double-wide?

Sister and I actually have a pretty nice apartment hah

Should I buy a Fender Stratocaster or a Jackson DK2?

From as back as I can remember my step dad was doing sexual things with me. I honestly can't remember the actual first time I was so young. He raised me to think it was normal and what girls were expected to do for boys. He made me also "take care" of my step brother while he watched us. My mom was always working, she was a nurse. Step dad collect ss for some disability he claimed to have. Seemed fine to me. When I actually got the courage to tell my mom she slapped me and told me not to make things up and that I was terrible for lying. I never tried to tell anyone again for a long time. I just let them continue. Step dad died when I was 17 of heart attack. I should have been free but I (yes it was me) kept instigating sex with his son. I would aggressively seek him for sex. I think I felt guilty for always wishing his fathers death and then it happened.

Fender. Classic and timeless

my cousin sucked my dick when i was like 10 and she was 9

One time my mother and I were cleaning up some things and as she bowed forward I stared at her Boobs, I was standing behind her. She wasn't wearing a bra so they were hanging loose. I pretended to grab something from below her and "accidentally" touched her boobs. She got up and I said I'm sorry she said it was OK and that if I wanted to touch her boobs I only have to ask. So I gathered the courage to ask a few minutes later and she said yes so I grabbed her boobs as hard as I could. She liked it as well and started rubbing my cock.

Honestly, no sarcasm, my family has been pretty weird all throughout my life.

So my siblings so like this from oldest to youngest (which is me): Brother1, Sister1, Brother2, Sister2, me. And then there's cousin who is a year younger than me.

Brother 2 taught Sister 2 how to give head when she was 5 and he was 13. Sister1 used to lick my dick when I was 3-4 and put cigarettes out on my pubic region when I cried. Sister 2 basically raped me when I was 12 (don't think of it as rape though. Tried to hide it but I was super into it.) Cousin would actually mount me and we would make out when were were younger. Her mom taught her how to finger herself and her older brother used to eat her out. She taught me to eat her out when we were 9-10 once and I liked it.

So I guess my views of sex and relationships are just fuckin skewed as hell. I dono. I'm happy, we're not hurting anyone, and I got a vasectomy when I was 19 so I'm not knockin them up. None of us are dating so there's no cheating.

I actually much prefer Schecter or Ibanez. But I pretty much exclusively play 7-strings, and Schecter's build quality, weight, and neckboards just feel so much better to me. REALLY want to get a Les Paul Standard 7-string though. Those are pretty as fuck. Super limited run though so probably never gonna happen.

I don't really like the thick necks on Schecters, which is a shame because they're great guitars and look awesome. I can only seem to play well on strats/superstrats. I own an Ibanez S-Series (great guitar) but I want a second guitar to leave in a different tuning because changing anything with a floating trem is a pain in the ass.

Honestly I'm so used to the necks that if I try to play my Fender or my PRS or something, I get ghost notes all over the place. The Solo-6 Hellraiser may be something to check out for you. Lovely single cut design, nice and weighty but not too much, thinner profile neck. Feels like you're playing a lighter Les Paul with a little longer scale (25.5" 24 frets, vs les paul's 24" with 22 frets) If they made it in a 7-string model I would never play anything else.

i used to guilt fap to my sister from time to time but nothing serious. Ever since I found pictures of her though I've become obsessed with the idea of fucking her. I'm in a perpetual state of guilt and hornyness.

only story I have but it's fucking good.

Are you going behind their backs or is this a polygamy thing? Do they know you're seeing the other? Do you do threesomes?

What's the darkest shit that made you rethink life that you've ever done with either of them?

Works for me. It's SUPER not for everyone, but the taboo of it and the feeling of drilling a family through the bed gets me off so much, but I understand why it makes other people cringe. I REALLY want to fuck my aunt though. Super milf. And I want to DESTROY my youngest cousin when she turns 18.

Me and my stepsister had a lot of flirting going on when she first moved in fort about a year or so. We were both 13-14. One night when I was sleeping over I snuck into her room and took some of her underwear and a bikini into the bathroom to jerk off.

Well, she woke up and came into the bathroom without knocking, and my dad called me a faggot and she never looked at or talked to me the same way again. Also I wasn't ever allowed in her room again.

Now that we're both adults we are friendly but she'll occasionally make fun of me about it, like if she buys a new bikini or whatever she'll ask if I want a matching set.

Neither my sister nor my cousin knows I'm fucking the other. We've always been close so even before we were banging we were basically inseparable. I live with sister 2 so I just tell her I'm going to hang out with cousin and she's cool with it. Sister 2 gets a little territorial though (And dominant too! Her fetish is rape so she basically takes me every night like I have no choice, which is my biggest turn on. Super hot.) so I'm holding off on telling her about cousin until we've got less stress in our lives. Fingers crossed I get a three way.

You should have owned the later situations when she jokes and said "Yes, I did jerk to your underwear cos I find you really hot".

Does she peg you?

you have any panty pics you can share?

I mean pics like this- go through her stuff and give us pics of her underwear

If she were still hot I would, but she had a couple kids and is about double what she weighed back then.

well shit OP youre living the life

I feel the same way about my youngest cousin, but by the time she's 18 I'll be over 40. I think even not considering the incest side of things, the age thing would be a dealbreaker.

Also if anyone found out I'd be branded as a pedo and a cousinfucker.

Honestly, what worked for me and got Cousin into sex as adults, when she makes fun of you, just kinda have a serious moment and say "Listen, I know it's creepy, but I'll be honest, I'm kind of attracted to you. Speaking objectively, you are really pretty. I'm genuinely sorry for what 14 year old me did when I was blinded by hormones. Maybe it's just the forbidden fruit feeling, but I won't lie, I want this. If you don't, tell me and we'll never speak of it again. But just think about it for more than 5 seconds. Ask yourself if any part of you wants to at least try. If it feels wrong, then we'll forget about it and pretend it never happened. Just think about it."

Married a chic that fucked her dad from 12 to 23.. then her sister put him in jail for doing the same thing..

Now she and I are talking about having kids... the stories she tells....

is she fucked up in the head because of it?

My youngest cousin is 14 right now, I'm 28. She's developing super early and she looks like she might have the family sex drive. I always catch her touching herself at Christmas and such. I don't say anything, but when she's 18, if she so much as gives me a look, my cheeks will be resting on those thighs end of the night haha

Considering some of her fetishes would get her put in jail?

Your call...

stop being coy and tell us the story. Are the fetishes fucking little kids, animals or corpses? Or is it just like a rape fetish?

My sister sent me a video of her stripping when she was drunk one night. I texted back the next day after fapping a ton, asking what that was about. She never responded and we havent brought it up since. Whenever i get high i get the urge to ask her again, but always pussy out. Shes a solid 8/10 with a perfect ass. Would do anything with her

Yeah man my sister has a super hard stalker/rape fetish (like, she gets off on the thought of "passionately raping" a guy). If it's a rape fetish like that, indulge the fuck out of that shit. It's amazing when a woman aggressively takes control like "I want you, and I'm going to get what I want. I'm going to make you want me too".

Dude get on that shit. Straight up ask her about it. Mind you, do it privately, and don't act like you didn't like it. Bet you $10 she wants it.

Dude all of my Saved caps of other peoples Wincest stories are on my phone

I once fingered my older cousin's ass and sucked on her clit while she was feverishly masturbating because of drugs. Basically, she was using some drugs to power through some labor with me, but the side effect is that she got horny af. So I walked in on her masturbating (twice, since I turned around and left the first time) and she asked me to help. That's the tl;dr version. We were 23~ (me) and 27~.

not mine...

but I ain't giving you fuckers shit!

this thread is dead as fuck and has no fucking content!

I've never done anything sexual with a relative, but i did jerk off to a nudie pic of a girl who look just like my cousin. Best nut i ever busted. I didn't save the pic though, because i felt bad about it.

So.. post images of girls who look like they may be someones cousin.

>Ask a guy who has been fucking his sister and his cousin for the past 3 years anything.
After all that time aren't you sore?

Your sister and cousin, like two diff ppl or just one person?

What a fucking dumb joke.

lols

Wow! You really are a virgin who has never, and I mean never spoken to a girl/woman about anything like this.
Holy shit dude, if it was humanly possible to be able to have a negative number associated with the number of women you've ever been with, you're the one to manage it.

>He raised me to think it was normal and what girls were expected to do for boys
He was right.

Moar please..

Ill shares some of mine if you share some of yours mate :P

Also i was 34 and i have down syndrome

>life in the trailer park

Hey fuck you! I've lived in trailer parks most of my life, and i'm not a degenerate fuck like that.

you see the 1200+ images in my cap?

I guaranfuckingtee I have all your shit already!

not only that but I have full fucking threads saved!
you guys can suck my left nut!

You know the sad thing is he was right. We really are expected to be ok with being used as sex dolls.

>I've lived in trailer parks most of my life

yet you never experienced the pleasure and pure emotions of making love to your sister...

you failed at life.

Just because you live in a trailer park does not mean you have to be a white trash stereotype.

I have been getting sexual with my step brother ever since we were kids

holy freud u got some problems
can u tell me if u got a greentext
about two curious siblings
and open mother who teaches ther kids to fuq each other.
searching for years now

any one around?
Fooled around with cousin a few times

>i am the most disgusting fucking loser in this thread!!

Define "pretty nice" and "apartment", whitey

lol he still thinks I'm gonna contribute to this desolate wasteland

STAY MAD FAGGOT YOU ARE NOT GETTING A DAMN ONE!

the second part was meant forbut then again it could also be meant for the whole thread

>be me
>ex-mudslime
>hide my relationships from parents because FUCK bringing any non-mudslime girl home to them
>they think I'm gay
>offer to take me to a doctor to cure the gayness
>but that's a story for another day
>they also think I'm a loser because no gf
>mention to me something about them and my aunt getting me and my younger cousin together
>as in married together
>as in fucking inbreeding
>and they've mentioned it twice

I thought this shit was made up, but lo and behold I've actually experienced it in person. I was fucking revolted, I absolutely do not want some sort of arranged marriage with my younger cousin, and I most definitely do NOT want to get anywhere near to fucking her.

What are you trying to play ?

anyone have that longass incest story about that sister and brother who started doing shit while playing videogames? prob sound autistic for askin for it

Then tip your fedora and say "m'lady"

You mean Rob and Em?

what are we still here just to suffer

you seem to be here to write like a retard...

>be me
>me 30, female cousin 18
>chilling in my house smoking weed
>suddenly we both get horny
>she wont fuck me because were cousins
>blueballz.exe
>she lets me finger her pussy and suck her tits.
>she says "i want plain yogurt with honey, granola and cum.
>wtf.gif
>masturbate on a cup while she watches and shows me her pussy.
>cup with yogurt and proteins as requested served.
>watched her eating " best snack ever"
>mfw, i jerk off to that 3 years later, and she still loves my loaded yogurts

Theres a few of those.

classic Sup Forums

Lots of stuff. I've been playing punk for years and realized that it isn't doing jack shit for my guitar skills, so I've recently been trying to learn real nigga guitar. I have an Ibanez S520 which is cool for buttrock and stuff (that's my goal) but I suppose a Strat would do nicely for all the other stuff (blues, rock...).

>i want plain yogurt with honey, granola and cum.

Putting the nut in "Honey Nut Cheerios."

"All part of this nutritious breakfast."

What's your favorite story? What's her favorite story? And what story have you fucked to?

stop posting on Sup Forums and go knock them up.

Columnfag?

columnfag? Zoe?

specify man

>Incest story on YT
youtube.com/watch?v=UYsi6Z6sXY8

fuck my sides

I just found a blog with links to greentexts, some of them wincest

storybroadventures.wordpress.com/about/other-greentext-stories-you-may-like/

Me and my sister are a year apart from each other, so we experienced a lot together. We had our fist beer together, our first cigarette, we tried drugs together and we lost our virginity to each other. The summer that we started fucking was amazing, we did it every day that summer.

How's the weather in Alabama this time of year?

I toured an S series 7 string from '98 to '05.

Just get a second one in a different color for the other tuning. Why force your fingers to learn two sets of muscle memory?

>be 21
>sister 3 years younger
>cute face, small A cups, firm good sized ass
>always acts serious
>accidentally walk in on her showering or changing a few times, see her body
>fucking amazing
>start fantasizing about her
>check her phone while she's showering/away
>get noodz
>jack off to her everyday
>some time later
>shower, try to masturbate, she interrupts from outside saying she wants to get in as well and I'm taking too long
>finish showering, put on towel loosely
>go out, she's there waiting
>'accidentally' drop towel, reveal my semi hard cock
>she watches in slight shock, bites her lip a little and goes in
>my room is next to the bathroom
>hear her masturbating while showering
>instantly diamonds
>imagine her small body
>best fap session ever
>keep dropping towels more often near her
pic related, me cocking her

>I pretty much exclusively play 7-strings
Fuck off, you djent faggot

Can you faggots at least try to make up some stories without reusing the same old shopworn plots taken word for word from other wincest threads?

Obviously different people have different fetishes or sex drives, but why? What's good about it? (I'm not judging by the way)

>23
>i am home from work.
>(around 9 pm.)
>ask sister if she wants to sleep with me.
>(she knew why i asked)
>sister says yes.
>we go watch tv in my room
>parents go to bed.
>wait for parents light (under their door) to turn off.
>(i could see parents door from my door if i looked)
>wait more to make sure they fall asleep.
>10minutes/15 minutes.
>tell sister they are probably asleep now.
>sister says "go check".
>go to parents door stepping soft on floor and stand next to door.
>no noise in parents room.
>walk back to my room slow on toes.
>close my room door really slowly.
>tell sister they are asleep.
>sister starts taking clothes off from routine.
>i do same.
>i put blankets on floor and pillows.
>we go on floor on blankets and pillows.
>sister gets on top of me. (asks me)
>do sex like video related.
>finish sex sometime after.
>use dirty clothes to wipe cum off dick/hand/her butt.
>put pillows and blankets on bed.
>go to bed.
>fall asleep.
>wakes me up in morning.
>asks me if i can take her to school in care because she doesnt want to walk.
>i says yes and get up.
>drive to school in same clothes as in bed.
>kisses me on cheek and i get erection.
>drive home with erection.
>the end.

Tits or GTFO. We're not here for your sap story, faggot.

That's how my wife and I want it to be for our kids when they're older. Great to hear it was a good experience for you.

>about a year or so. We were both 13-14.
Underageb& confirmed.

Fucked two of my cousins (who are sisters) and later had a threesome with them.

discord delete .gg/ delete BN2kEyT

I've been wanting to do that for years but it'll never happen.

Might get lucky. Happened to me. Fucked the older one first, then she told her sister, she later fucked me more than the older one. Then next time we met we had a threesome.

It won't. They're too timid and my family is too close-knit. If anyone found out (and my luck is terrible, so they probably would), I'd be dead to them all, and my cousins don't seem to give a shit about me any more because another one of my cousins (only about 9 months younger than me but female) is basically their best friend because she seems to do everything for the family. I'd have to get more in-depth than that but the point is... the chance of me getting lucky is pretty much non-existent. I wish it wasn't.

But if anything, the younger one is a bit more promiscuous than her sister. Which isn't to say she's done any sexual things - I doubt it, knowing them, and she's also only 15, but still.

Internet police confirmed for lack of reading comprehension