Sup Forums, it's time for me to end it all. My family has neglected me and I'm nothing to nobody anymore. It's over...

Sup Forums, it's time for me to end it all. My family has neglected me and I'm nothing to nobody anymore. It's over, my name is Alex Vargas and my body will be found at
13717 Linden Ct in Colorado. Goodbye.

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/15889/web
facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah dude don't do it it's not worth it! It may seem like shit now, but give it some time and you'll find someone who cares!!! I care!!!!

How you plan on doing it?

No you won't, you fucking pussy.

I'm going to blow my fucking brains out with my dads gun, I have it in my room right now. I'm just gonna get it done while everyones asleep.

It's well worth it, I've done everything I've wanted to do.

Stop it right now.

Maybe I'm channeling the newfags but I think this one might be the real deal. If you want someone to talk to for a bit, I'll hang out. If you're convinced and nothing will change your mind.. Good luck, I'll see how it turned out tomorrow.

Why not killing them instead?

Bro lemme order you a pizza and talk for a bit. It's not worth it at all

I hope you find the peace you need. I'm sorry you need to do this. I love you beautiful soul

Ok
Let's talk. What happened?

its been 15 minutes. He's dead

Interesting, you made a presentation on teen depression and suicide. Was it something you actually presented in hopes of someone caring, or just a way to organize information? The lack of citations makes me assume it wasn't class related.

Did you go to pueblo west high school!? You wear glasses right? I remember you.please don't do this

Yo dude
I'm in the area
Want me to stop by?

Do it. See if you make it in time. What he does after is out of your control, but worth a shot right?

OP we're here for you y'know?

stop by anyways and try top talk to him and get the gun away from him somehow

Go to his house! OP you still here?

Film it or it didn't happen, faggot

Sup Forums has changed. Trying to save lives now.

not the same as it used to be.

Maybe full of shit op but seriously don't do it. I can't promise you things Wil get better but at least do heroin fuck the raunciest hookers, smear human shit on a McDonald's counter and be the true trash you believe people think you are. Then do it.

>ive been here all summer!

Yo
I can go over
But I need to hear from OP

What Sup Forums does is less relevant than why.
It's the moralfagging rather than do it the for teh lulz that's unusual.

I wonder if anyone will actually care enough to find out if he killed himself or if we'll all forget about this in the next 24 hours.

Call 911.
Get the police over there.

Somebody go livestream and try to talk him out of this shit.

Has anyone called yet?

user, seriously?

It's legit looked up address his mother owns the house same last name

Guys, it's in Thornton, Colorado and looks like this!

hey buddy i love you

been listening to scanners no call yet.

wouldnt a gun shot wake ppl up to call police if he has done it..

Depends how deep he put it up his ass to muffle it

silencer guy
*pew pew*

What's a good scanner to use?

It's somewhere on this street if my sources are correct. Get there if you're in the area!

broadcastify.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/15889/web

yo i found op's facebook i think

That moment when you live 10 minutes north of me

post does he have glasses?

Calling 911 now

someone call

facebook com slash AlexXAnarchy

Kill yourself faggots

WE ARE SAVING A MAN'S LIFE!! FUCK OFF

has anyone called yet?

good, just rememberr, even if people say you mean somthing to somone, that dosent mather when you dead, noting you need to worry about. i wish you a good death, brave bro.

Pretty sure this is OP. He lives in Thornton which is where the address he listed is.

That's totally him. Unless there are 2 Alex Vargas's in Thornton, Colorado

Forgot pic

done

that might be it but facebook isn't gonna help someone's gotta call the police or some shit or go to that address and knock on the door

Good on the person who called

Done. I called.

Fucking faggot. What are the police going to do? Somebody actually go there! I've provided the location and city! Plus, we know what he looks like.

kek'd

police can get there quicker, unless this is baiting us to a prank akin to swatting

Is anyone getting anything from the scanner? It just sounds like someone is deepthroating the mic to me

Is that him?

I'm listening to the scanner and it sounds like a robot with shit coming out of its mouth.

someone get over there and take pictures!

well i am recording scanner if anything actually goes down

Somebody's just trying to SWAT someone they don't like. You fucktards fall for it every single time someone does this.

thats a chick lol

Same

That's the location. I've already provided that fucking picture.

INB4 SOMEONE SHOWS UP AND HE FUCKING KILLS THEM

DON'T DO IT, user

i'm with this guy. you guys could potentially be fucking the poor dude.

probably or it could be an user actually trying to kill themselves

Nope. As another user has said, his mother's name is on the house ownership.

Do it

Do a backflip

Looking at his facebook he seemed like an emo. So, if there is a type of person to kill themselves...

Your family may suck but so did mine. You can always just wait until you turn 18 and leave.

NO STOP DONT DO IT, do it the right way, OD on pills, cover yourself in gas, make a fire, shoot yourself, die in 3 ways

did you not take into account it could be someone that doesn't like him just trolling him? the same name just shows that the people are real, doesn't mean that OP is the kid

You might be right

Has anyone else actually checked and posted proof

shoot throu you eye, for artistic efect.

He's past 18. He's probably in his late 20s.

it doesnt sound like a "swatting", usually it would be a call to the police. and a threat to kill someone (not themselves)

Why am I not hearing the dispatcher sending officers to the address?! Did you guys really call or what?

i think he might be dead fellas

yeah, this would be a "one single cop walks up and knocks on the door"ing. Pretty shitty for a prank

the lack of a time stamp and proof also has me calling bullshit

The downside of swatting is small
The downside of killing yourself doesn't go away

Right? I heard about that dumbfuck in the black sedan

wrong alex vargas message his gf. Not him.

you're fucking retarded

Why would you go out like a pussy? Why dont you take some people down with you? Leftist faggots namely

Like is the scanner late as shit or what? Why haven't they said anything about the address or a code for a report about a suspected suicide?

Nothing on the news or scanners yet?

this is getting juicy

Nope

maybe we should all call??? bring more attention?

Heard something about a medical and a cleanup. Could this be our guy?

if he's weak enough to think an heroing is a viable escape then let the little fuck do it. he should and I imagine he knows better

Nothing is happening ffs