Why are Europeans so envy about us? Why can't they accept that America is the best Country on Earth...

Why are Europeans so envy about us? Why can't they accept that America is the best Country on Earth? We are the police of the World and we will give freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_authoritarian_regimes_supported_by_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=w_aRKeDfqYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not, it never was, and it never will be.

No you're not

pax americana

europoors are too busy praying to mecca on their rugs

You Europoors, can't understand how we make this world better.

Dubs of truth

I'm American but the only thing I agree with about this post is that we're the police of the world. We have a shit ton of our own problems and we inadvertently spread them to other parts of the world during our imperialism phase in the cold war

First smart amerifag i've seen in ages

We give them freedom. American fellow.

>police of the world
>give freedom
Nigga, please.

the only thing I envy are some tv series and movies. Ameritards have horrible food, retarded politicians, bigot religiousfags everywhere and no culture whatsoever.

Does that mean I have the freedom to lie about anything I say over the internet so people would actually believe me?

America is demonstrably worse than just about every modern nation out there and simply saying it's not so doesn't make it.

Can't accept the truth, Jealous Europoor?

I live in the mid west, you fat fuck.

Fellow American, what have they done with you?
I'm redneck, i know my shit. Trump would never lie to me.

>they
You mean the American government who's dick you're so keen to suck?
They did what they always do: fuck over their citizens.

europeans envy america the way Vegeta envies Krillin.

not at all.

>mid west

We have already freed them from the endless centuries of war their inbred monarchs marched them into and GIVEN them peace and prosperity. GIVEN it to them while our own people went wanting. American blood and treasure spent on their soil.

Fuck Europe and fuck Euros. If they can't defend themselves from the Russians they aren't worth shit.

Yeah, keep telling that 'till you believe it.
Without us they coudn't stay

Sure, a lot of freedom, not to mention about how educated and well informed Americans are
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_authoritarian_regimes_supported_by_the_United_States

If you don't like it. Why still living on America?
See how bad are you logic?
Go to Europeans, muslims are making an amazing job.

English much?

America is a fucking continent you idiot.
I think you mean United States

A pack of wild dogs or hyenas always envy the Lions when they claim dominion over a kill. It's just in the nature of lesser beings.

I don't see how bad is my logic, can you explain? Actually here I don't apply logic rules, just mention some facts.

The Brits worship this old German lady who is married to a Greek. She was conceived by a turkey baster because her inbred father couldn't get it up.

lol america is a garbage dump, no one cares about you killing brown people, its just de and re construction faggot

Europa* Just cause i failed on letter doesn't mean anything
We are Unites States of AMERICA
Simply as that. I prefer America over all. Maybe we supported some shit in past. We changed

Good luck with grupal rape of muslims
I laugh in my freedom land
What can you expect from euroturds
they worship a dysfunctional family.

sprry I dont go for group rape, nice comparison though

The Japs, Koreans and Filipinos are just as bad.

The Japs are all like "We bombed Pearl Harbor and killed 30 million Chinese and killed and tortured 200,000 American soldiers BUT BUT you used nukes on two of our cities and killed 300,000 Japs. It's SO unfair! Boohoo!"

Koreans hate Americans RACIALLY even when they are Koreans living in the United States.

And Filipinos are just dog-eating subhumans.

Don't forget China.
All four country are dog-eating subhumans

Wow user you really got me there thanks for pointing it out i had no idea, i really look stupid now don't i haha oh well.

Yeah you silly. heh
Keep praying god and America

good, they can eat all the dogs they want, fuck dogs...you eat tonnes of black dick and that offends everyone

As you eat a tons of Muslims dicks and that make you put a flag in every facebook account

Old b8 is old

>Why are Europeans so envy about us?
>tfw English is supposed to be your first language
Let's all thank America for it's contributions to modern culture and society;
Bronies, SJWs, transgender bathrooms, 3rd-wave feminism. any more lads?

I agree but humanity is a collective ball of shit so its whatever beloved

jeesus you sound-a like a mario

Funny thing that europeans follow and even make bigger this things.
It's me... Freedom!

The automobile, the airplane, no royals, the personal computer, four Nobel Prize winners from one fucking high school in the Bronx, polio vaccine...

>any more lads?

Anyone who voted or supports Donald Trump as of now. I can understand being swept up in all the hope and bigotry prior to him being elected but with the walls closing in on the nigga and his general ineptitude I can't see why anyone would support this man.

>The automobile, the airplane, no royals, the personal computer

Fuck off with that shit Caesar.

>Funny thing that europeans follow and even make bigger this things.
You are joking right? Give me one example of Europe ever expanding on american autism.
The only country that can top america on the autism scale is japan.

3-rd wave feminism

Na, that's worse in america.
Okay, lets take Bronies as our prime example.
Please, go to youtube and search for videos of bronies. How many videos can you find with europeans?

See the bronies? that is the world's image of american culture. Bronies, fatasses rolling around walmart on mobility scooters and niggers shooting eachother.

Your "english" gives you away, Ivan. Stay in your slavic shithole trolling on VK instead of Sup Forums.

see this one. this would NEVER happen in Europe
The only place in the world where autism on this scale can exist is america
youtube.com/watch?v=w_aRKeDfqYo

Every time an act of terror is committed, blame the English.

sure thing red coat.

their capacity to use english seems a bit more asian than slavic tbh.

Hahaha ha

Hahahaha!
Best country in what?
Most homicides?
Most terror attacks committed by citizens?
Police brutality?
35% tax?
There are more reasons why i do not want to even visit US.

Dude.
Next time you post your bait,you can't write like a retard.
Just because bbc thread baiters can write like retards (because we're supposed to see them as niggers),that doesn't mean you can,too. If you worded yourself better,this might have been a more believable bait thread.
You got me to reply,though - 4/10.

trumps travel ban probably wouldnt even let a faggot like you in anyways.

That's right. He only welcomes Slavic illegal aliens, like Melania and his $5/hour construction workers.

Oh, and Russian trolls, too

talk shit get hit cunt

The only American thing about you is ur neckbeard

>Why are Europeans so envy about us
LoL at sentence structure.

checked

Keep telling your self that bud

just look at all the envy......
oh wait

This country fucking blows man. Degeneracy everywhere with a little touch of superficiality and capitalized desires everywhere.

I still love my country. i just despise the administration.

America? You mean that 3rd world country?