As a clinical psychologist, I have been studying humans for over 20 years

As a clinical psychologist, I have been studying humans for over 20 years.
In my extensive tenure, I have recently observed the behavior of Trump supporters,
And have made a medical evaluation that closely resembles the symptoms of severe autism.
Trump supporters are easily distracted and extremely sensitive to over stimulation.
They are highly agitated over mundane issues and make irrational demands,
highly recognized as the onset of delusion.
The long history of the American diet plays a major part in the rational decision making process,
as the fatty deposits occupy the protoplasmic fibers and obstruct the normal flow of neurons that one
would observe in a rational brain. My current Theodosius being compiled for consideration of the APA.org

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/music/2017/06/15/ted-nugent-hateful-rhetoric-alexandria-shooting/
secretsofthefed.com/ted-nugent-shares-his-experience-in-a-muslim-book-store-talking-about-trump-this-is-epic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice pasta.

ok

my hypothesis are not questionable at all clinical levels.

The point of posting this again is?

As a doctor of medicines, i clearly see the defectiveness of Donald Trump. He is clearly delusional and his in fractional portrayals of reality only validates his unassuming lack of racism.

Have you observed signs of brain damage in feminists?

Is My job in jeopardy? lol.

As an armchair psychologist I can say that OP is full of shit and a faggot

Did you think weaponized autism was just a meme?

>clinical psychologist
So you have an expensive napkin and an over-inflated sense of self-importance over studying science so soft that elderly folks could chew it without needing their dentures?

As an armchair psychologist I can say that OP is full of shit and a faggot

There is no brain dysfunction in Feminists.Feminism is just a label, unjustifiably
applied to strong women of conviction. Resulting in little weak men, threatened by them. Next question.

Well as you make statements based on false merits of education, I will continue making valid points based on scientific protocol.

Why are conservatives so afraid and insecure?

ew.com/music/2017/06/15/ted-nugent-hateful-rhetoric-alexandria-shooting/
Scared and insecure all of a sudden.
He used to talk up assault guns for all. It's an interesting scientific theory, based on insecurity seen in both Nugent and Trump. Thoughts?

secretsofthefed.com/ted-nugent-shares-his-experience-in-a-muslim-book-store-talking-about-trump-this-is-epic/

Are you sure you don't mean Hillary supporters?

Thanks for the laugh.

seeing a pattern of insecure outbursts backed by firearms. screams weak and ineffectual. Just like D Trump. weak ineffectual and bullying. Classic textbook diagnosis of paranoia.

You clearly display narcissistic and paranoid traits observed in patients undergoing clinical trials for delusion.

Ditto.

I have had many interactions with conservatives, that seem to result in hostility to basic questions about religion, as if they almost don't believe? or can't form a validation of said religion. another very interesting theory of the thought process of the conservative mindset.

So my findings as of late show a paranoid Trump, grasping for some semblance of structure and loyalty beyond the realms of possibility.Yet in his mind, he is omnipotent.

Thinks he is omnipotent.Soon to find out there a reactions to his actions. treason, imprisonment.

I typically find a lack of responses in my threads that provoke an individual thought process.

shiiiiiil
wamme to do the penis and balls pasta?

You're one of the simple ones aren't you?

wat?

you are the architect

Is that an insult? if so, well done by the guy posting his dads cock and balls.

:3