I really want to see her sucking another mans cock

I really want to see her sucking another mans cock.

She can suck me off, any more pics?

Please rape her

Sure

relation to you?

Any nudes or sluttier pics?

Is this your girl?

I've been wanting to see her with other men for a while, would pay to watch if someone could make her happy.

I could make her happy. Would you need to be in the room or could you watch from the window?

Also, more pics?

I'd like to watch, I'll pay if I can.

I've found it's even hotter to have your gf suck off another dude, while you fuck her ass from behind, like the slooty mcbooty she is..

We call it a threesome.

If you have any tit pics I will do a cum tribute. That should hold you over until my cock is in her mouth.

she up for it? That's the biggest question.

She's up for it, I'd do anything to watch what you do with her though.

I would be more than willing to pound her.

Kik and location

Do not do this user. I lost my gf over this shit

We're in Aus, Sydney area.

I want it to happen, it's the only thing I can think about.

mmf thread?

You have crazy thick thighs. What's up with your nipples though?

nice

bull here

any cucks wanna chat kik me at velikynovgorod

It can be tough to watch another guy fuck your girlfriend and not feeling cucked.

>3some with my best friend and my gf
>it's going smoothly until he literally picks her up off the ground
>starts fucking the shit out of her
>she's begging him don't stop
>eventually she asks him to hold on a second
>he doesnt even slow down
>then she squeals that she's gonna pee
>he keeps fucking her
>she has a screaming orgasm and squirts everywhere

I have never given her an orgasm just through intercourse, yet somehow my friend managed to actually fuck the piss out of her.

Link her to thread.

did you like it?

It was hard to watch.

whatd you guys say after it was all done?

Please fuck her.

wow what city is she from?

We're from Aus, Sydney area.

We made plans to do it again

how many times?

Many more

does she talk about your friends cock a lot while you fuck and tell you how good it felt? where did he cum when he was fucking her.. did he fill her up or cum on her tits/face?

google pimpsandhost and click images thats something better then seeing this chick

so fucking hot and cute too... very lucky situation user... threesomes/light cucking (without the silly degrading/humilation aspect) can actually bring a couple closer together

>not beer
fucking what

Buuuuump

oh god more please!

you should watch him fuck your girlfriend and her friend and make both of them cum!

I have a gf and a lot of empathy and this is fucking with me real bad idk why i looked at this thead

same but i think ima try it..

>mans

So you wanna be a cuck?
Go ahead, fine by me fag.

Reading the text messages was probably the worst part for me, gives me fucking heart burn

Post pics of your girl

Saging this cuck-bait thread. Jesus Christ you faggots are pathetic. Women will never respect you.

More of this convo

Reading what you faggots are posting creeps me the fuck out.

Why? We are both into. It's our current kink

I have no issue with you guys, its just me imagining myself in the situation fucks with my emotions. I just couldn't bare that

>where we just kissed and held hands while he fucked me

It's almost physically irritating to witness men being this pathetic.

Im from Melb, would happily come up to Syd to fuck her, anyway i can contact to arrange?

Bump

i want to hear more.. willing to kik with this poster to swap stories.

That's all I have pretty much. The convo switched directions at that point

I would fuck your girl

so did you do it again that night? also you didn't answer my previous questions? did your friend cum inside her or all over her? are you still friends? how recent did this all go down?

Bump

Someone message her.

We did it the next weekend.

He fucked her for about 45 minutes.

She was a sweaty mess and finished over her stomach, face and hair. Incredible

pics of tits

that's awesome! how many times have you done it altogether? just these two times? does she bring up how much she likes fucking him when you two fuck alone?

took ni pics of that ?

fuck this shit, how people are into this?
you wont ever be respected.

I can make my girl cum, she told me her previous relationships turned away the moment they finished, theres no way I would share her. You are really garbage and deserve to get cucked all your life. Enjoy that happening when you are 40 and come back home just to see your wife fucking the neighbour.

Sorry mate not much worth sharing

being this mad over somebody elses sex life when it doesnt involve animals or children

He has been with her at least 7 or 8 times.

He has since graduated unfortunately .

We talk about it ALL the time

did you let him cum inside of her?

wow! your girlfriend is a fucking babe! has she fucked anyone else or just your one friend? was this in HS or college?

This our freshman year of college.

Towards the end he started doing that.

That was our freshman year in college**

One sec, I'm scrolling through my google drive looking for some more sexts

please! really enjoying your stories user.. would love to hear as much as possible. more pics too if possible.

dont you guys care about your gfs can leave you at any moment for other guys? its not you can see them while fucking others, its only a matter of days before they keep meeting them without you knowing that.
and eventually dumping you because no girl want that

Did you have a problem with that, or did your girlfriend mind at all?

did you ever fuck his sloppy seconds.. i used to love fucking my girlfriend after she had been filled? did he ever fuck her alone and she told you about it later or were you always there?

quads of truth

checked

>dont you guys care about your gfs can leave you at any moment for other guys?

If anything I would assume that them being pathetic doormats would decrease the probability of their partner leaving. Why leave when you can fuck around all you want while keeping all the benefits of the relationship?

WHY

1 last bump

that doesn't tell me whether you were okay with it or not

Of course. I loved it . She did too

Where are you located?

how can you live with your life knowing that you're getting cucked this hard? holding hands while another guy fucks your girl,
i can't even stand my gf speaking to another guy

Shit, if ya'll were where I am in the US I'd gladly help ya out.

Because we are just a couple of college kids in some type of love.
Just having fun!

They're okay with it because their girls have talked them into a false sense of security and made it seem like they actually want to watch them get fucked by another guy. Really they are just watching their ex girl fuck her new boyfriend and then going home and still supporting her financially. Cut out the sex with original boyfriend slowly, go full cuck, cock cage and all and your getting sex from the students, and money from the cuck.

Stud not students ahah

so it's basically getting money from your ex

No because I'm still her man. She still is cuddled up next to me every night.

Btw that thing looks huge

You know I'm not even jealous, I would just be genuinely surprised if you could comfortably fuck more than 1% of women.

>her man
>cuddled up

a real man doesn't cuddle.. he fucks the shit out of her to sleep, and doesn't let other men fuck her
do you support her financially ?
like do you pay for her anything ?

If a woman is falling asleep while you "fuck" her, then that says a great deal about her enthusiasm to have you "fuck" her. Your dick is the literal opposite of a stimulant, Kudos.

yet your girl craves your best friends dick? They're right, you're just the ex boyfriend supporting some slut and her new boyfriend