Anyone given these bad boys a shot? I just want clear sound at night volumes for a reasonable price

Anyone given these bad boys a shot? I just want clear sound at night volumes for a reasonable price.

>$15 over-ears

Skeptical

What do you reccomend for $100 or less?

akg k240

I'd just move up to ~$150 (iirc) and get the Audio Technica ATH-M50s. Balanced sound, durable build, generally agreed as one of the best buys in that price range.

He'll of people swear by then I'll move my range up to $300 lol
I want bass not too low, treble not too high, Middle just right and no distortion at high volumes

dt 990 and k612 are in the same price range and is agreed to be superior among people who don't get their opinion off advertisement.

you basic bitch

>open headphones

are you retarded?

Not an argument.

As another option to these guys (both great choices), anything by SoundMAGIC tends to provide a very good quality earphone at quite a budget price (£20-80)

>closed
Enjoy your hearing loss from bass rape and lack of reference point.

>closed headphones for listening to music

whats even the point

I've heard the DT 990s and the M50s, the M50s have a more balanced sound imo. Haven't heard the other pair and literally am not trolling. I wouldn't personally own M50s because they're not that fantastic, but for starters I don't think they're a bad rec.

Earplugs are a thing
And if you like open headphones just use the money to go towards a sound system

Beyerdynamic DT 880s. I have them because they're neutral, they're excellent

If you're going to pay that much you're not going to buy anything other than HD600.
Unless you have special snowflake syndrome.

Meme50s used to be so recommended because they were great for their price, though now Audio Technica have raised the price on them after being recommended so often that they're no longer that good a choice.

These are what I have and I highly recommend them too.

(((Sennheiser))) headphones aren't even good.
Also HD600s are a fair bit pricier than 880s.

>special snowflake syndrome
I asked for recs and thats the only one people recced to me. and if they're good who cares if they're different

>Meme50s cost more now

I see, had no idea. I don't even care about them that much, I'm no fanboy. I have a pair of HiFiMans myself. Love em.

Koss UR20's are easily the most comfortable headphones I've ever tried on. Go for it.