I love France

I love France.

same

france

I also love France.

Uncle France, perhaps?

french ppl smell bad

French people, along with the vast majority of Europeans think you're a fat retard. They're not your friend

france ~_~

This

Fuck off yanks, you're a bunch of assholes

We know, but ironically speaking we like to meme our old, defunct alliance with France for shits and giggles.

I love France as well

Cry more leftishit.

France is our best and oldest ally. A beautiful country as well.

Im far right. An overwhelming majority of europeans are arrogant cucks who look down on Americans, because they see themselves as sophisticated and cultured while seeing us as bible thumping gunslingers (as if that's bad). Europe is a continent of snooty betas

>arrogant betas
makes sense tell us more Sup Forums

france is a dying shithole full of subhumans

arrogant in your old world pride, beta in your acceptance of the flooding of your small homegenous nation with muds

The amount of bricks I shat when I saw this thread was enough to build a wall with Mexico. For a moment I thought France has elected Le Pen.

thank you best ally

Sorry senpai, France doesn't love you. Every country in the world only tolerates you, or uses you.

You only got Canada as a friend hehehe :^)... it's just you and me...

That's not a healthy behavior for americans.

You look down on us in the exact same manner burger.
Also most of your animosity is just a contrarian reaction to the fact that your leftist living in big coastal cities pretend to love Europe (while paradoxically blaming and hating everything white and western at the first occasion).
Americans typically hate either being associated to the rural or the urban faces of their country but they can't help themselves but making generalization on entire european countries if not the entire country as being some big cosmopolitan city.

Best example in France when dumbfuck like you think every single one of us is a parisian faggot despite the fact that we have a bigger rural population per capita than you and that the soul of the country has always been in the countryside where peasants share pretty much the same tastes and values than american ones.

In short: you are an idiot.

Americans don't like us, it is in their anglo blood and culture to hate the french for no reason
Many of you unironically believe all the clichés about France

FOY