To those who believe being gay is a sin and against the Bible. Okay, so what's the SOLUTION?

To those who believe being gay is a sin and against the Bible. Okay, so what's the SOLUTION?

You can't magically start being attracted to girls... So what... you're supposed to live your entire life alone or be with a woman you despise?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(psychology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>or be with a woman you despise?

Yes, you are supposed to act like a normal person.

Look at what that fag Milo says about it

>Okay, so what's the SOLUTION?
An hero

>So what... you're supposed to live your entire life alone or be with a woman you despise?
yes
also why would you despise the mother of your children

Gays need to shut up. Your sexual identity shouldn't be your main identity.

Kill yourself, OP

>you're supposed to live your entire life alone or be with a woman you despise?
Yep.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(psychology)

"In psychology, sublimation is a mature type of defense mechanism where socially unacceptable impulses or idealizations are unconsciously transformed into socially acceptable actions or behavior, possibly resulting in a long-term conversion of the initial impulse."

>so what's the SOLUTION?
a final one

Give less fucks about what others think about you = more happiness
Killing muslims also adds happiness Flam chan

Christians are allowed to disregard the Old Testament. John Calvin or something is responsible. I don't know why they cherry pick stuff from Leviticus, in my opinion if your going to persecute gays as a Christian then you can't eat pork or shave. But that's just me.

OP thinks others are obligated to care about or indulge his mental disorder, or that society needs to change to provide an answer to his bullshit """""needs""""""

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There's nothing wrong with being gay socially. Yeah sure they don't function properly by biological standards but they can still help society improve, so getting rid of them isn't the best solution.

But when you stop looking at it as a sexual orientation and start looking at it as a sexual fetish, that's when things start to get bad.

Suppose that's what the less eloquent people on Sup Forums mean.

But Christians don't care about homosexuality because of Leviticus. Well, maybe some retard Protestants do.

However, prohibitions on homosexuality are in the New Testament as well. Good job getting memed by liberals and atheists who don't know anything about Christianity. Try again in another life.

I like woman I will live alone for the rest of my life. Deal with it faggot

Homosexuality is nothing but a fetish

Yes.

Alternatively, you can marry a lesbian.

> gay man marrying a lesbian
Mind fuck

thanks man + kinda fucked up lol

That's a really interesting viewpoint. Thanks!

LOL don't give up hope! :)

But i'm not attracted to girls. How could it be a fetish??

"Sexual preference" is a phrase used by gays a lot. Kind of the less saucy way of saying "fetish". One could say that straight people have a fetish for the opposite sex, but since that's the norm, it doesn't technically fit the definition of a fetish, which supposedly is a deviation from normal sexual behavior.

Interesting. Thanks for the explanation.

Uhh, what's the solution to human nature?

>you're supposed to live your entire life alone or be with a woman you despise?
not necesseraly, just kill yourself

That's what the Japanese do.

Some at least, wish I was joking.

Fuck another guy, if you want to. Just don't expect or demand special treatment for that. You're not normal, and with bit of luck you'll never be. You're a minority, so don't act like you're better for being one.

>Okay, so what's the SOLUTION?
Death.

>he wants to have children