>match with qt3.14 on tinder
>profile says she's 18
>"so what are you studying?"
>"oh I'm in highschool hah"
>red flags start going off
>think to myself that it's still okay as long as she's 18
>"Ah I see, you planning on going to uni next year?"
>"yeah definitely in 2019, I'm 17 so I'm in year 11 haha"

Should I back the fuck out of this before it goes any further?

If you wanna play the long game it should be cool, you need to evaluate her behavior before you think any red flags are off at 17.

yes

Keep going and post pics of convo OP

The smart thing to do is wait. However, unless you have literally retarded normie tastes, you will get annoyed by her behavior before you'd have time to smash. Even the difference between 18 and 21 in terms of maturity is huge.

Here's the relevant part of the convo.

I'm 21 and talking to a 16 yr old ATM, she's pointed out she has feelings for me and the consent laws are 16 here but still feels odd, wat do?

I mean depends on how old you are, and on the age of consent.
If the age of consent is 18, and you're decently older, I'd say back out.
If the age of consent is lower, or you yourself are around that age, I think it's totally fine.

yea

straight up offer sex, that shit will be tight af

I'm 19, I don't actually know what the age of consent here is.

kinda what this user said If you actually like her, you can give it a chance, but chances are that you'll get annoyed with her sooner or later, since imo the 16 - 22 (different for different people I guess) is pretty important in becoming an adult.

>haha

ye it's a bit difficult in that regard tho, think her rents are pretty strict so unless she lies to stay at a friends house or something i'm fucked (and not the good kind)

if you keep with it and also keep yourself away from the thought of sexing her for a year, i think you should go with it man.
unless you're like a 34yo wizard, then there might be a few problems

get her to say she's going to the cinema with friends, meet her there and ditch the movie

hopefully soon my friend, hopefully

well google the aoc first of al, since a lot of places have an aoc of 16, but even if it's 18, most places look at that shit pretty calmly if it's only a 2 year difference (there's usually a part of the law that says that people of a similar age can still fuck).
And yeah, a 2 year difference is really not that important, I'd say you should be fine, worst case you'd have to wait till she's 18 if your country has very strict laws about the age of consent.

Fuck the 16 year old if its legal in your country, no reason not to, if she says she does not want to then what do you miss out on? its not like you are going to get into a serious relationship with a 16 year old. also if you are from the UK like me if you are over 18 and talking sexually to a 16 year old taht is actually still a criminal offense, having sexually explicit conversations with a 16 year old can get you in serious trouble. like thats fuck, how am i mean to ask if they want to take a fucking Dick??? but yeah
how the fuck do you not know the legal age of censent for where you live? what country and state are you from?

never date anyone who uses "haha" or "lol" as punctuation like that. It will drive you nuts.

actually i see you do the same fucking thing. Knock that shit off unless the thing you are saying is actually funny/supposed to be funny

NSW, Australia.

Ugh I know it's an old habit. I used to always say "lol" and it even made me annoying at myself. Now I find myself saying "haha" and "lmao". I guess socializing with fucking normies has gotten to me.

sorry, i just have friends who do it and i can't help but read it in my head with a really fake sounding "haha" at the end and it irrationally irritates me

ugh this is a dry convo

Age of consent is 16 ins NSW you are safe OP

we all gonna die so just fuck her