Christianity is the religion of terrorism

I'm always hearing how Muslims are the ones committing all the terrorist attacks. Explain to me then things like the:
Crusades
Inquisition
Witch Hunts
Colonization

Check mate islamophobes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMY2YV9WucY
youtube.com/watch?v=GmThoxmEuYo
youtube.com/watch?v=8oVdXcGQWd4
youtube.com/watch?v=JqXC_U8_u1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who says I can't hate Christians and Muslims? All religious people are dangerous. They can all get rekt with my dank shitposts.

>human have caused 99% of all human deaths
>things inevitably die regardless of their means
Who. Fucking. Cares.

12 million [citation needed] any kind of census records. I don't think without agriculture they could support those numbers. As well as "Natives" were constantly attacking as well as breaking treaties.

>crusades

Lel

>one day versus five hundred years
Mods plz

Memes kill. Deal with it.

>crusades.
compare the crusade attacks vs muslim conquest attacks. its like 80 to 1

>which hunts

i agree on this one. its just an excuse to kill pagans. then again it hasnt been done in a long time. muslims still kill people for being non believers today

>colonization
wut? this has nothing to do with Christianity. case and point imperial japan.

Found the Nihilist.

So, what's the purpose of life?

Should've put a mammoth

>So, what's the purpose of life?

>DUDE WEED.

thats probably all you'll get out of him

>Crusades
>Inquisition
>Witch Hunts
>Colonization

These all happened centuries ago.

If we were currently in the 1600s, I would agree. Christianity incited violence back then.

However, since then, Christianity has had a reformation. Islam has not, and as it stands Islam is a much bigger threat to the world right now. How do people not understand the flow of time? Should we sanction Mongolia because of Genghis Khan? Because that would make sense with your logic

What is the point of that pic? The purpose of country isn't to be a charity, it's to look out for the interest of its people.

Crashing this Thread with no Survivors!

There's a world of difference in between being killed by a Christian, and being killed because of Christianity.

And if you'd be so kind as to take a look at the Crusades... They were in direct response to the Muslim invasions of Europe.

And Colonization? Really? Fucking Europeans coming in and building... towns... schools... cities... In a land that was ravaged by the black plague (and that's BEFORE colonization). Indians lost out to the law of conquest. Deal with it.

This just in: diseases converting to Christianity!

Part 1 of 3.

Tfw native american..
This pictures are always cringey, stop acting like you care.

Part 2 of 3.

>Crusades
Took place such a long time ago and doesn't stand in comparison to the muslim conquests over Europe known throughout history
>Inquisition
mainly Spains fetish but grew out of that hundreds of years ago
>Witch Hunts
again, hasn't happened for hundreds of years
>Colonization
Under apartheid people were living better for the most part, the west giving a few billion here and there and leaving these former colonies in the hands of uneducated barbarians who loot and plunged their nations in civil war is the real atrocity

VI SES I VALHALL!

Explain the Muslim Conquests
youtube.com/watch?v=TMY2YV9WucY
youtube.com/watch?v=GmThoxmEuYo
youtube.com/watch?v=8oVdXcGQWd4
youtube.com/watch?v=JqXC_U8_u1I

>U CANT CARE ABOUT ONE THING BECAUSE SOMETHING WORSE HAPPENED ONCE

Thousands of different cultures being ousted by a dominant eurocentric culture in the 17th through 19th century over a host of political and cultural conflicts is not the same as 3000 working people being killed with planes in 2001 DIRECTLY in the name of salafist Islam.

Yes, you are correct.

Christianity used to be the "Islam of Today". That's why we did away with it.

Kind of euchred your own argument there bud

ROOLL

maybe they were christians, maybe they werent
it is up in the air
wont know until the second coming
but if they never repented, of killing natives by whatever means, or not, then they were not christians by any stretch

kek

the vast majority of injuns died from old world diseases that quickly spread across the continent by swine and other animals
they died of a plague without ever meeting a white man

Redskin here. Would rather live in a white society where I can bang all the white qts I want than in a beaner and nig infused liberal paradise. Leave us to your women and I'm happy

Fuck this thread. Roll!

The comparison is completely irrelevant since Western expansion wasn't a religious conquest and was generally fought in response to Indian aggression.

That's if you don't kill yourself first lol

What I said is simply the undeniable reality of things.

>purpose of life
I don't know. How can I? And frankly it doesn't concern me at all.

Nihilism is the first step in a long journey of spirituality.
t. Taoist

2 of 3: either STFU or find a better line of attack. I'm sorry the priest molested you or you see God as mean.

>Implying wahoos lived every day according to geneva convention-like events

This thread is gay. Rolling for Ashley. She looks like a badass bitch.

past correlations are meaningless for the future. Look at the scriptures to compare the religions.

rolllinn down the street

Rolly polly