Should he just stop sharing his opinions?

Should he just stop sharing his opinions?

No, that would be communism.

no
music is subjective and he doesn't owe you validation

His latest reviews have all been correct you fucking pleb

yes unless I agree with him, then he's allowed to post the review

This is a perfectly good score for this album

Vince's performance was disappointing to say the least and he always tries to be carried by the instrumentals, which were fun but nothing special

but that's the correct rating

h

You wouldn't be asking this if you agreed with his score.
You're also obviously subscribed to him since you made this so fast, so that's just even more enabling on your part.

>boohoo muh niggerbabble was trashed by BALDIE KEK >>:(
>nippa shouldn't be free of releasing such TRASH OPINIONS

Fascism*

ftfy

Let's have the exact same thread every time this guy speaks

im just baiting tbqh. i didnt really care for the album aside from one song

wow this is literally like the first score I agree with him on this year

glad he's not overhyping this shit like everyone else

same

all correct answers
people always be bitching about melon when he disagrees with them. but plenty of other reviewers go against the mainstream and dont get hate because they dont have as much clout as him.
in short, everyone hates him because he's goat. if we didnt care about him immensely, there'd be nothing to complain about.

I mean he's not wrong tho

>>>/reddit/

stop being autistic you two

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

should have been at least a 7 tbf

Do people not recognize Amy Winehouse? Has she been dead that long?

You really need to read more

I just listened to this album yesterday to see what's all the hype about and it was just a massive meh. 6 is actually a bit too high.

I don't have any problem with people having negative opinions about an album, but what pisses me off, if they don't do any kind of research before doing a review.

>this girl speaking at the beginning of the interlude adds nothing and has no connection to anything about Vince Staples bla bla

>ignoring that his entire last EP was inspired by Amy Winehouse and this snippet is also Amy Winehouse

baka

That review was just bad you can tell he only listened to the album for 2 days

8/10

hey, it's hard forcing yourself to listen to crap

yes and we should STOP POSTING HIM HERE PLEASE

he's not important and never has been

he's the most important music reviewer on YouTube!

I've been listening to crap this whole year senpai. Big Fish Theory was like a breath of fresh air, sucks that you can't see it tho

You mean totalitarianism or any authoritarian

Pitchfork was right about this album

AOTY

>Big Fish Theory was like a breath of fresh air
>edm and electronic inspired hip hop album
Its not like danny brown wasn't doing this years before. Actually he wouldve done this 100× better than vince

True I wouldn't be surprised if he has a UK garage or a grime influenced sound on his next album too, but you can only listen to so much shit music this year until you finally listen to a good album from this year

Fantano said he was gonna review this and he never did lol

The only good track was big fish, and even then that was only good for the first few bars.

The rest is generic white stoner hip hop.

You're so wrong you have to learn so much more about politics, son.

everything he said was right I'd say it's a 7 though

It didn't feel like an album by Vince Staples, or one with any strong identity with him like Summertime '06 did. It just felt like a hip hop album that he was on sometimes

>everything needs to be either a 1 or a 10
you fags are such children. stop being such sensationalist hype beasts and just accept that most music is somewhere in between these two

>music reviewer
>important
>implying anything on youtube is important at all, in the fucking slightest
please jump out your nearest window

this is the best album of the year

YouTube has surpassed television at this point.

I've already forgotten about it. The singles were the best tracks. Sad!

Fantano reviews so bad the Vince review comments are comparing Taylor Swift and Winehouse lmao Guy actually scored this lower than Prima Donna? I loved the concept of that album, but sonically/as a work of music it's awful; that's actually ridiculous. If these Vince reviews don't damn his reviewing, nothing will. Meanwhile Fantano raves about the song that borderline doesn't fit the album at all - Big Fish. If it weren't for the title/underlying concept, that track gets dropped as a loosie single for sure; just feels out of place, even when the albums shuffled. But no, it's the highlight? I'd bet money Fantano listens to a record maybe two, three times fore he spews forth with his views. Honestly, how do people seriously look to this guy for insight? Vince makes the kind of records reviewers get into the biz for - artsy, unique, challenging - and all Fantano can do is mumble some gibberish about gummy bass. He criticises Vince for taking a back seat/feature slot on Love Can Be, without delving into the song at all, and then essentially describes why it works/is undeniably a Vince track? And then he points out Alyssa as irrelevant and some kinda lowlight, like the Winehouse nod on an album about fighting self-destruction & disillusionment is somehow out of place? When the Vince interlude that follows entirely dominates & sets the tone/pace of the album (which is why the thinner 'Love Can Be...' works...)? And Homage doesn't even get a mention? That song is the fucking critic's dream: all Vince, the bass & effects actually nail the 'underwater' feel perfectly, the references & entendre are endless, completely new sound, and the bars to suit? I was pretty content just ignoring Fantano, but I gotta wonder why you'd continually disrespect the few artists really pushing their game, who are in it for that artistic prestige. Like why are you reviewing? If you aren't going deep on the deep cuts, why bother with half-measures? Guy might be the antithesis of actual critique.

Facebook spacing

not OP but I watched it this morning even though I'm not subbed. my friend sent it to me

I don't understand how this is supposed to be experimental though. It's just a halfway competent rapper over electronic/trap beats. Same people that say Yeezus is experimental I guess?

Does he seem a bit tired to anyone else? He seems to be lowballing a lot of albums lately.

>The singles were the best tracks.
imagine having this opinion

More importantly, where the FUCK is the Crack Up review? The album came out almost two weeks ago

>artsy, unique, challenging
>a dance/electronic hip hop album
LMAO

It doesn't matter what type of government is in place, it's just a lack of free speach

Every single one?

who tf do you expect to read all this

TLDR

imo

reddit spacing > facebook spacing

the only relevant question to ask OP is should you stop sharing yours