Aura was really just the best

Aura was really just the best

the problem with this sorta chick is that shes in such demand she dosent have to do a single thing she thinks is remotely icky. basically, she will suck just the 1st inch of your dick, wont take it in the ass, and if she its 5 minutes past her bed time its "ive got a headache".

weird assumption

also

variety is the spice of life
why do i need my entire dick sucked all the time anyway

I'm new here, what happened to little Mrs Skeltal?

Damn the captchas suck now. I haven't posted in like 10 years, this is a shock to me.

There's like a hundo more. Even a little uncensored hardcoare floating around. But fuck it.

she was a swimwear blogger long before instagram. ahead of her time

eventually gave up and shut down shop? years later nudes and i think maybe even a sextape? surfaced

maybe she just broke up with her photographer, who knows

but right before her blog went down the last couple photos were g-string pussy spreads that showed a lot of unmozaiced pink

road dump

but not wrong. you think a girl who gets what she wants any time any where at a moments notice because shes beautiful is gonna do anything at all that discomforts her?

if yes, the kind of girl you actually acquire isnt 10/10. or even 7/10. shes average

thanks user, I feel more educated now. My reputation as a perv is hurt not to have heard of her before.

Why not just do butt stuff with a different girl at a different time instead of demanding that everybody conform to every single preference you have simultaneously

hey look at all these implications i didnt say or make

no problem

fun story: my partner who is a beautiful wonderful person but also a literal spy (ninja) working for konami, used this model to seduce me in order to infiltrate my home country

Hey, me too.

What the fuck?