Do black people at night scare you?

Do black people at night scare you?

Yeah I look in a mirror and shit my pants

Yes, but at least the Black guy that follows me everywhere I go all day, and mirrors all of my movements doesn't bother me at least.

Only when they smile

Yeah, but because I'm from Israel. Most blacks here aren't evolved like in America. Most of them are violent thugs.

Niggers be nogging

>Most blacks here aren't evolved like in America
wat

It bothers me that my room could be full of them right now and I'd never even know

Because you didn't see them before?

Still don't get it

>Do black people at night scare you?

Nope...because I'm black

>
>Nope...because I'm black
I'm so sorry that you were dealt a bad hand. You could always go down the path of the great and righteous Michael Jackson to cleanse your skin of the mud and shit. Please stay indoors at night (or at all times of the day, if you can) in the meantime, thank you.

Eh, it's all good. My girlfriend is white anyway, so staying indoors wont be a problem.

They would If I could see them.

Only if there's a bunch.

Grew up around them, pakkis and poor white - by far the worst are pakkis if you're white, and the whites are the worst in general.

Black people aren't scary, black "culture" is. Black people who excuse the shitty behavior based on some sort of retarded racial loyalty are what is scary.

Bunch of fucking niggers here. Mugging, raping, killing and they get mad when someone stands up to the PEOPLE doing it not the race. Niggers bring out the race card more than any other race