Found these racoons. Wat do?

Found these racoons. Wat do?

Lube them all up and shove each one directly up your asshole. :)

Let them go or shove 'em up your asshole.

take care of them feed the big one cat food and what ever you do do not hurt the small ones or the big one. you wouldn't want your child to be fucking killed so don't do it. take them to the vet and get their shots and checlkups and if you dont want them put them in a soft age and take it to the shelter. a non-kill shelter.

Whats up 4chinks

You.... You're the kindest person on Sup Forums

wew

wHY WOULD YOU FEED RACCOONS CAT FOOD? IDIOT

Moms gone. Wat do now

If she does not come back in 2 hours please call your nearest vet and or shelter. Getting them to safety is best, they have a better chance of surviving in doors with food and comfort then in the wild. The mother is either a stray or feral. If the mom comes back it's still a good thing to call a shelter that will make sure the kittens don't fall to illness. Please user.

She will come back, for sure. If she doesn't take a syring without needle with some warm milk and feed them. But wait for a while for their mother to return.

I know this faggot. They're her kittens

If the vet or shelter is not open or is not taking any kittens, please go to a store buy a kitten formula syringe and formula. Look up video's and search everything. your vet should help you with this.

The mom's name is patch. Lives on my road

Becuase kittens can not go to the bathroom yet you must simulate them by rubbing. "Kitten lady" youtube shows you how to do this.

If this is OP get her to a vet if she is a stray and spray her.

I feel bad now for trolling. They are mine and are well looked after. Their mom even moved them to my bed. It's nice to know there are nice people out there

Take them deep into the woods and leave them there so the mother raccoon can come find them.

Oh thank god! just make sure to take them to the vet so their all good! hope you learned something if you ever do come by stranded kittens. It happens all the time and can be prevented by spraying and neutering.

Dubs names one.

Yes, it's nice indeed. Good luck with them user.

Fill a 5 gallon bucket with water and toss them in there's to many feral cats in this world.

There are too many dumb ass humans in this world. Kill yourself faggot

Your one of those faggots with a bunch of inbred cats running around your house.

>gets baited and encourages this more.
It's almost like you getting baited encourages killing kittens. Like youre giving them currency. Think about that you fucking retard.

Inbred cant even fucking grammer

i hope you'll get cancer soon

You're a really useless human. I hope you know that.