Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwJKcdvqcE
youtube.com/watch?v=LgErp-OIi6E&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=9dMXlyf2V3o&index=5&list=LL7kMCEWdAen760L9gwKNQcw
youtube.com/watch?v=IrBlmpqh8T0
youtube.com/watch?v=W_rC-495Z_A
youtube.com/watch?v=Es4U9ckGjdM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=sJpWjx1Gs1s
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkfSDRZm3tA&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpIQNxiKJoE&start2=0&authorName=study music
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm bumping with nothing to contribute just cause I love anime comfy threads.

I have to say, Whisper of the heart was a fucking good movie

Every Giburi movie has a unique feeling to it with its atmosphere and characters. Pok Poko was very uncomfortable to watch tough. Ocean Waves felt incomplete, but the movie was made because they wanted to make a quick movie with as short budget as possible

wow, how many people, how many stories... in one picture

I'll dump what I ha e on my phone 1/5or6

2/6

3/6

4/6

5/6

6/6

All I had on my phone from a thread about a week ago. Sorry I couldn't share more.

Anyone have that one with the girls asleep in the bunk beds, a girl drawing on a computer and a shibe sleeping at the far end of the room?

Had lots of weird things on the shelves and was one of the original versions of this type of pictures.

i'd totally live here
with this underneath.

always reminded me of my friend's parents' house.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwJKcdvqcE

youtube.com/watch?v=LgErp-OIi6E&t=

Post oc. Tired of the same Google images every thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dMXlyf2V3o&index=5&list=LL7kMCEWdAen760L9gwKNQcw

10/10 would live there

If you haven't seen it already:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrBlmpqh8T0

comfiest of the comfiests

youtube.com/watch?v=W_rC-495Z_A

Low-res photo of where I spend my nights. No idea if it's "comfy", but it's where I'm at my comfiest.

In a cold rainy morning...you have some time to draw or write or do something relaxing...as the rain goes on outside in synchrony with relaxing music, you wonder about books and movies, about stupid things and...some times you can just go on and on, imagining, day dreaming about ideas: How things would be if you could fly? The need that you have, this idea that one day you could do/go...
A nice evening, reading a book and from time to time, you stop and think "what would i do if i was a character inside that book?". You wonder and you remember...all the nice memories and the ideas that are always there inside your head...and yes, you have this funny ideas that are just funny to you, that are just things you will never had a need to share, but they amuse you on this little moments of silence and peace...
As you open mein kampf and dream about the ovens full of jews...as you dream about all the niggers a nuclear bomb could kill in africa...
That is the definition of comfy.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Es4U9ckGjdM

so, there's where you fap at lolis

yo

Among other unforgivable things, yep.

sending avatars into multiple virtual realities inside your head

For anyone in this thread that likes vaporwave or chill hop there's an app called Nightwave plaza and it's an add free aesthetic radio station. Founded it by accident the other day and I highly recommend it if you just want to have noise in the background while working etc. The app has a super slick design too ! Check it out !

Boy you better clean that fucking piano off and start playing again.

I don't have a pic or anything but last night I had the most comfy atmosphere in a while

>raining outside
>blackout shades on
>laptop on bed and only illuminated by a single desk lamp

You're right. I've been meaning to get back into it for a while now. I'll clean out the area and start again tomorrow. Thanks.

Aw man, i will bump this saying that, if anons agree, instead of a "comfy thread" we should have "comfy music thread"

country roads take me home.... to the place where i belong

Looks good, but would be too spoopy at night.

Nah, it looks like it a 2nd floor window. It'll be fine.

That's a good point, it does look like that. I refuse to rent units that are on the ground floor because the windows feel too accessible to intruders. Am I the only one?

There's no curtains or blinds? How the fuck would one sleep at night?! This is insane

It's in the country. There's no one around.

must be fun bringing things back to this home out in the fucking watter oh lets load everything up in a boat just to get it in the house no regrets there

You've found my daydream.

That you know of.

ever go camping?

stop bitching and it's clearly a resort

Nope. Spending a night with only a thin layer of canvas protecting me from maniacs that want to turn my skin into a lampshade? Sounds like a fucking nightmare.

A house in the country is almost as dangerous as camping

Fair shout

You should live a little but, to each their own.

I did not know this was a thing. I am glad this is a thing.

THIS. ALL. DAY. Wake up, have breakfast, snorkel for a while, take a nap, than get on my boat to go diving. Some spear fishing for dinner, which is served with beer, bourbon, grilled or blackened. enjoyed with my wife while watching the sunset. This is heaven.

Only way I'd camp is in some kind of treehouse with an alarm system that activated if anyone started climbing the tree I was in, so I could shoot them.

is it unfair that we'll never get to experience this? what is "fair?"

Dude, take some initiative and deal with your personal finance. Up to three years of being careful and you'll have a trip to Maldives. Take control of your life friendo.

Thanks I'll check it out

You sound like a huge pussy

Is this some kind of new next level thread shit?

Oh, i like this stream too! youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=sJpWjx1Gs1s

Enjoy being a lampshade.

enjoy living in fear your whole life.

your new is showing

I live in the country. I just fed the chickens

My little cabin after the latest renovations.
>new floor
>new couch
>new stove
I'm pretty happy.

I'm ok with that.

Except I'm not living in fear, because I stay in places where the chances of me being turned into a lampshade are effectively zero. Doesn't seem worth it. Enjoy what you enjoy, I guess.

Found the Jew! (Rubs hands together)

I've been browsing off and on since 2007. Can't really say I've seen threads like these, but I haven't channed much in a few years

Better

what happens when that faggot needs groceries huh

No shower

your tv is too large

It's not a tv. It's a projector screen. Got a 4k projector on the wall opposite.

Projectors are stupid.

LOL NOT!

nice bro

COMFY

the window is too large, the sandman can enter easily

>No shower
the entry well with the ladder is the shower.
the bottom of the shaft is connected to drainage tunnels, and the water reservoir is located much higher, in order to have electricity-free water pressure by just turning the valve. one water pipe connects to a shower head somewhere above the entry door, thats how you shower.

>why?
because bunkers like this always have ventilation problems (opening the door doesnt do anything, you always need powered fans to have fresh air) so you want to keep moisture outside of the living area as much as possible.

Just sharing my comfy set up, you'll have to manually adjust the rain volume youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkfSDRZm3tA&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpIQNxiKJoE&start2=0&authorName=study music

Thanks

nature is not comfy