Why do people hate this? This is great

Why do people hate this? This is great

Sporkcore

Because they "sold out" by slowing down and making sludge music. I think Family Man is their best album

Damaged is

Y'all wrong.

"Jealous Again" is the pinnacle of their career.

Chavo > all other vocalists.

because B side isnt muh hardcore punk

edgy music

it was my favorite album for a long time, a good transition for people from generic hardcore to some more interesting music, i still think its great

>Why do people hate this?
1. it's slow instead of fast which is basically a sin among the hardcore fanbase
2. greg ginn's guitar playing

i happen to love that album for both of those reasons

one of my favorite albums, first half amazing punk songs, second half sludge zoneout. good stuff.

I love you is the best black flag song

This. Underrated track tobehonestdesu.

Literally the album that killed punk and metal

This.
There's nothing wrong with the album really, it's still an intense album to listen to. Love the B-Side, and Swinging Man is probably one of the best hardcore-punk songs ever.

there are two kinds of posters in this thread: trolls and people who are pretentious hipsters who don't appreciate one of Black Flag's best albums because stupid hardcore kids also didn't like it when it came out.

What's there not to like, this album was fucking fantastic back then and still gets my blood pumping.
Were the hardcore kids that stupid back in the day?

absolutely. black flag fans were the worst kind of meatheads. real music fans love this album. it inspired some of the Melvins' best songs.

punk tards have always been stupid

>Were the hardcore kids that stupid back in the day?
nothing's changed

This is the best black flag album, it changed music forever.

This guy gets it

>Were the hardcore kids that stupid back in the day

They still are. If you slow down/don't make the same music for 30 years or disagree with popular politics you get called a sell out or trashed. People got mad at the Gorilla Biscuits for saying All lives matter

My god, I never would've guessed they were THAT BIG OF dipshits. It's a shame, I love some hardcore bands.

People went and beat up the lead singer of the Dead Kennedys back in the 90s for "selling out". Some hardcore fans are the same as thrash metal kiddies (IT'S GOTTA BE FAST).

Fugazi > Minor Threat