How can one man be so based?

how can one man be so based?

>HEY I GOT AN IDEA
>LET'S
>hear me out
>LET'S REBOOT THE HANNIBAL LECTER STORIES
>guys?
>LET'S REBOOT THE HANNIBAL LECTER STORIES
>AND LET'S MAKE WILL GRAHAM AND HANNIBAL GAY FOR EACH OTHER!

And it worked.

For 3 whole seasons! wow

I thought Hannibal was always gay..

Did you even read or watch Silence of the Lambs?
He had a thing for Jodie Foster snatch.

Until it got cancelled? It got worse at season 3 which is why no one wanted to watch anymore

The first 6 episodes were shit, but the Dolarhyde arc was okay. They should've made a 4th season.

NBC moved the day it was on, and fucked it over on purpose

Hannibal was a true alpha. He was bi.

i watched jagten yesterday
true kino desu

Literal Mary Sue.
Dude lemme cook you a 5 star tier meal while kicking your ass with kung fu and discussing philosphy while appreciating some renessaince artists and outsmart the entire FBI lmao.

DUDE I'M REALLY GOOD AT EVERYTHING I DO LMAO

I love season 3, a lot of unnecessary slow motion in the first half but the trip over Europe is pure Kino. Second half is masterpiece. Devil Alana was the worst part.

well, thats because he is a fucking devil in human form

This is the worst Sup Forums meme. The only shit episodes of the Florence arc are 2 and 3. The rest is great. The Mason Verger scenes are GOAT, such a shame they killed him so early, should've saved him to be the final boss of the series.

It cheapened their relationship, his motivations for most of season 3 was only Will's dick.

I fuckin' miss Hannibal. One of the best horror shows on TV.

At least we have Ash Vs. Evil Dead now to make up for the gap Hannibal left behind.

Cinematography was pretty gud

Did any of you even watch the show
They weren't gay or lustful for one another.
They were friends and enemies, light and dark, night and day, they knew once they met one couldn't live without the other.

Yeah, I miss it too. Was my favorite show

DAY VS NIGHT
GOD VS MAN

He's inbetween pansexual and asexual. He'd probably fuck anyone but doesn't really care about being intimate or having sex because hes a sociopath.
He only made sexual comments towards her to mess with her head and to prove a point.

They weren't gay for each other user, thats just you projecting on to them. They're more like comrades forced to fight each other. They had a special bond because Will knew and accepted the real Hannibal and vice versa.