Justify not converting to the metric system

Justify not converting to the metric system.

HARDMODE: Only good arguments

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/gds/Why-Do-Some-Menorahs-Have-9-Arms-and-Others-Have-7-/10000000003814654/g.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

too expensive

We'd have to change every road sign in the country, which would cost billions. We'd also have to change bottles and cans, scales, recall every car and replace it. We'd basically have to replace just about anything with a number on it. In addition, people would keep using imperial out of spite and distrust of government.

because muh traditions

We use imperial as a way to say fuck you to all you metric using cucks who drive on the left side of the road. Our superior brains are easily capable of understanding the slightly more complex method.

fun fact: new plates used to print food labels cost like $50,000 each

>HARDMODE: Only good arguments

Why don´t use muricans Celsius instead of Fahrenheit?
Because F stands for Freedom
C is for Communism

Yeah, why make things easy when they can be hard. Just like living in America.

real mature

1/4 of Americans are retarded. Many more are lazy. Taking those two into consideration its too hard to switch.

Get Bill Gates to fund it. He donates most of his money anyways.

kek

a child's response

UK doesn't count

people don't change for the better. they want to preserve the status quo.

otherwise we would be far more advanced.

in japan they do it year month day which was slightly confusing for the first day I was there.

>cherry picking
>not showing all the death and destruction that the brown people you import by the millions are currently doing
At least we go kill hundreds of thousands of brown people in retaliation. And guess what? They pretty much don't fuck with us now. They just take their hate to Europe.

do you find it hard to see with dicks in your eyes?

Also, appropriate capcha. Pic related.

They tried this in my state (South Carolina) back in the 80's. When I was a kid, they added speed limit signs in Kph right under all the speed limit signs in Mph. The rednecks shot the shit out of them.

U know that wasn't a terrorist attack right?

The minute I see any country's flag on the moon that uses metric I'll begin to consider it.

being a bunch of dumb fat rednecks

hahaha

US or UK?

>2017
>not being able to use both
>you're all stupid

but there's 9 candles on a menorah.

When the fuck did you ever set foot on the moon?

because terroristic fire is stronger than other fire
kill yourself already you genetic mistake

If you are resting on your laurels you're wearing them in the wrong place.
It was not using metric that caused one of your probes to miss Mars completely.

Kinda had said which one i meant...

Meant UK

Yeah but they go even further using the start date of the new emperor. Today is 平成29.6.17

'murica

Neither was US. It was an inside job

sauce

Building codes will have to be rewritten for every township in every county in the country.

turns out we're both right.
ebay.com/gds/Why-Do-Some-Menorahs-Have-9-Arms-and-Others-Have-7-/10000000003814654/g.html

>that shiny reflection
KEK

I never took much note of that because I cant read moonrunes, and my moonspeak is pretty poor as well.

spotted the jew

All good. Difficult to learn. Been here 6 years so far though

Man I wish I could understand Japanese. So much unsubbed variety..

I can only catch single basic words every now and then. It seems insanely hard to learn.

Kuro means black or dark, right?

Just takes time man. Kuro is black 黒. Kurai is dark 暗い

>Justify not converting to the metric system.

Please go to google maps and check out the roads in Europe you American pig dog and street view to look at the cars on the roads

It does have to costs money. But America thinks about money to much. Something that important should not costs money and should be seen as pass and just change it. America thinks likes this: If everybody has a disease and eveybody is gonna die in 2 days, including the doctors, but you cure it by paying 1 million dollar and live....This is how America thinks

it does not have*

Too expensive?! USA is already trillions in debts, might aswell go all out +1.