QUESTION FOR THE VAPERS

QUESTION FOR THE VAPERS

I've got a SnowWolf 365 with a regular Crown tank and a 56ohm atomizer rated for 80-90w (the box is overkill, I know..) and usually vape at around 66w. But sometimes when I refill my tank (before it even gets to the "minimum" line) my normal wattage gets almost no vapor, lots of pops and crackles, and a really bitter taste. Dialing it down to 42w gets me more of a cloud than 66w, but after a while I can dial it back up to 66w and it hits normally again.

I'm sure I'm filling it in the right place, and there's no bubbling sound if I draw without hitting the trigger so I know I'm not flooding the atomizer.

idkwtf?

Faggot

True, but I don't think that's what's wrong with my vape.

Good question man. I have the istick ipower 80w w kanger sub ohm tank and .5ohm coils. I can fill mine whenever and hsve never had that problem

very original

Heres my setup

The wick in your atomizer is flooded
try closing the afc completely when refilling

that actually is pretty original jus not funny XDD

I thought about that but arent u supposed to prime the coil (drip a few drops right on it) on the crown tanks when u refull anyway? My kanger says to do this but i only do it when i change the coil before the first puffs

Only on a new coil

Yea why is it I only see edgy emo looking 18 - 20 year old boys at these outlets, no females, also I see way too many of said boys behind the tiny outlet counters, like 4-6 for one outlet, kinda creepy.

Faggot.

Shop by ny house has a few females butni never go there unless i run our of coils and dont hsve time to order them. Everyrhing else i order and hsve shipped to my house. So much cheaper thsn goinf to these rip off shops

This.

Vaping isn't cool, and you're just wasting your time and money on vapour.

slowpoke

No one said it was cool def helped me to quit smoking a pack and a half cigs a day though

Probably accidentally getting it on your coils man, it happens and turning it down is exactly the way to fix it.

>Vaping isn't cool
It literally is cool. Once the vapor hits your skin you can feel it having low temperature due do evaporation of water molecules.

And really what do u care what we spend our money on? Are you that broke you cant afford to buy stuff? I male plenty of money. The maybe $50 a month i spend on juice and coils is nothing compared to what i used to spend on cigs

WE GET IT YOU VAPE FUCKIN FAGGOTS

You didn't stop smoking you idiot you replaced your addiction.

The poster above me is having such poor bait that I can't even be bothered to properly reply to his post.

If you overfill MOST tanks they will NOT wick properly and you'll get "dry" hits. MOST all tanks need a little head (air) space to wick properly, that's why after you vape it for a while you can turn it back up, you've vaped it down to where it can wick properly. Also with MOST tanks, if you let them get real low on juice they lose the vacuum and will start to leak, especially with thin juice or when the atty gets hot.

Also, don't listen to these other faggots, if you flood your atty you need to either blow out the juice or turn it up and vape through it ...

I have joyetech ego aio and juice is leaking and flowing everywhere when I refill this so called leak proof tank.

tanks are shit IMHO, just get a dripper and be done with tanks ... I switched years ago and haven't looked back.

Yea well regardless i feel 100 times better now that im not smoking 20 - 30 cigs a day and really i dont care what your opinion is on it tbh

Could be air lock, make sure you close the air flow control when refilling and try turning your tank upside down when opening the afc