Why does Sup Forums dislike Interstellar so much? I really enjoyed it, hit me right in the feels

Why does Sup Forums dislike Interstellar so much? I really enjoyed it, hit me right in the feels.

dumb nigger

Sup Forums is not one person

/r/the_donald is down the hall and to the left.

dumb nigger

I liked it, the two tear in the eye moments were meeting old murph and going back to to help/save brand.

Goddamn i have a man crush on matthew mcconaughey, he is so cool. I want to be like him as he was in interstellar :D.

it's a redditors pretend to be Sup Forums episode

(You)

@73609662

dumb nigger

>it's an user forgets how to greentext episode

Tried too hard to be 2001 but fucked up the ending by making it extremely simple and dumb rather than thought-provoking.

I actually thought the movie was alright but whatever.

>but whatever
You have to go back.

give me 5 more minutes man.

I didn't hate it. There were parts Iiked. My problem is that it felt fake - like it was a movie about love directed by robots pretending to be human. It was difficut to hear corny dialogue like "love is the only thing that ranscends time and space" and "because my daddy promised me" etc.

This is the problem with all Nolan movies - the only way he knows how to convey information (in this case, what the actors are feeling) is through (bad) dialogue.

its cliche and babbys first special relativity lesson. nolan is a shit dull director

/thread

It was Nolan's worst movie by far. The only reason why you felt those feels was because Nolan has been constantly criticized for his cold, emotionless directing. So he decided to shove as much bullshit as humanly possible, i.e, the pointless and story stalling video watching on the ship, in order to negate those criticisms. The movie, on the other hand, is so needlessly complex and should've been more streamlined. The movie's first draft was basically that, but Chris Nolan had to turn the simplistic of his brother and Spielberg's script into a clusterfuck because he has a mighty boner for plots, plots, plots, and more plots. Characters were then turned into devices to serve those plots. Nothing more.

afaik interstellar is an original script not adapted from something so the whole "they should have killed him, they sold out mannnnnnn" meme does not apply. still wanting him to die is like being edgy for the sake of being edgy.

I liked it except the 4th dimension time travel bullshit.

its top comfy

Because the science is crap.

it's a fantasy movie 'black facing' as sci fi

I really like it, actually. Yea the love transcends shit with Hathaway is cheesy but the movie earns it with the visuals and ideas, imo. Also TARS is best robot.

The ending was bad but the movie fucking solid

Pick up on "Memeception" you fucking contrarian, interstellar did nothing wrong (except the ending)

I liked the build up and the hype of traveling and exploring, I just really love space stuff and wonders of seeing other worlds, so the special effects, the design of the planets and visuals were great. The tacked on "muh murph, muh luv" shit was pretty silly though, i just liked the space and shit