That one fat kid at the attack

>that one fat kid at the attack

> that tap-in kid

>that scouser kid that always slipped...

Ronaldo was very good though.

>the pace baby who does everything right and then fucks up royally when it matters

>that kid who waits for everyone else to get tired and then scores a goal.

that fat older man who is lowkey messi

>that gay kid who played soccer

>that paki who refused to pass the ball

>tfw your locker is next to that stinky kid who doesn't wear deodorant even though you bully him relentlessly about it

all me

fucking this^1356651

b-but I was a defender, couldn't abandon my position unless everyone else was tired

>that kid who got hit by a ball and died

>the spannish foreign exchange who dived on concrete

>that guy who never helped on the defense but was the first guy to go forward once your team had possession

>That one small guy insisting on playing in the attack but couldn't score

>you're just jealous that I megsed you la

Whether you're the fat kid who goal poached or that "defender" who ran solo and scored past tired men after your team did work without you.
KYS
Y
S

>that kid who always shows up in full official gear

>those kids who spam nazi frogs on a soccer board

>that one hanzo who never switches

this

this was me.

>that kid who was one of the worst players on your team who said "we're better than these guys we can do it we just need to work harder!" at halftime when you're trailing 6-0 to a team from a higher divison you drew in the domestic cup

>in the second half we start at 0-0!

that was me

my technique, ball control and scoring were very good, but i had no stamina (esp. without the ball) and bad at heading

>that goalie who can only kick the ball 20 yards so a defender has to take goal kicks

>that kid who always does stupid flip throw-ins and ends up crossing the line half the time

>that fat center that moves in screens

>that overhyped player who everyone expects to score a hattrick but you're actually a decent defender and you mark him all game and your team wins 1-0
;)

>that torbjorn that spends most of his time collecting scrap but won't put armor down for his team

>that chicano that would slide tackle people away from the ball

>the GOAT gk who was always picked first
me
also me

>that one fat kid at the attack
Ronaldo
>that tap-in kid
The other Ronaldo

>that midget chicano that tried to showboat and got rekt

>that African exchange student who looked like he was 25 and chased gazelles for dinner

>that one kid who compensated playing defender in his club by never passing and always skying the shot on Saturday football with friends

>Al-Habsi in nets

>that kid that always brings beer and plays half drunk, better I might add

Me tebehe

it was me all along min broder

>that one kid who kicked the ball over a fence down a hill and refused to go get it

>that kid that always brought some weird gyppo friends of his so you all go home and watch Animaniacs because you're afraid your ball might get stolen

Fuuuck

germans bringing in the real issues + real life experience

>That kid who dressed like he was good but actually turned out to be shit

>that kid who never had friends to play footy with

all me

full kit wankerr

>that kid with an obsessed father who got pocket money according to the number of goals he scored on the weekend
>that kid actually scored every fucking game

>that kid that was aggressive whole game, but when someone touch him he gets butthurt
Hate that fucker

Next time don't use Panzerfaust ammo as a football Heinz.

>Those girls who won the National tournament and tried to challenge the boys who lost in the first round
>Proceed to get smashed

played with a kid like that

>that kid that was really shity, but one day he started to become quite decent
I still don't know what happend, it'd not like it was a steady process, he turned almost overnight from complete garbage to average in most games

>that super serious goalie who would bring his own gloves + goalie shirt and dive for every shot

i loved that kid

>that kid who would be useless most games but every x amount of games he would turn into a footballing hyper-prodigy and was basically unstoppable

>that kid with a weak bladder that takes a.leak next to the pitch and you always have to avoid drenching the ball in his piss
>it always does
>he refuses to clean it

>That kid who only knows how to run and shoot, but is terrible at dribbling and passing
Me, literal pacebabby.

>that kid you collide with and he literally Linekers and runs away home with shit streaming down his thighs

Come to think of it we were filthy bastards as kids.

>those gay kids who played 0-0ball

Ftfy