G'morning user

g'morning user.
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

let me get back to you on that

more?

Morning, OP. Hope you're doing well.

I'm not going to because I just don't feel like it. Things aren't fantastic, but they're okay.

I am not going to kill myself today because I am going to job tomorrow.

thats great user.
i hope u like your job.

because i'm content with who i am and happy

i'm happy u're happy and content.

I dunno. Instinct to survive? Hope? Today I'm rewritting my will to have all money go to not my biological family who I hate. I think if I do kill myself it will be in a blaze of glory ODing on drugs in a whore house.

At one point I'd say good job, good future prospects, amazing girlfriend, and great friends.

I moved away from all my friend. My GF has the most severe eating disorder I've ever seen, even compared to severe documentaries. I don't know how long I can stand putting up with her, because after a year and a half of this I'm not dating my gf anymore, I'm dating an eating disorder.

I have no family. I've either moved away from or grew apart from my friends. My job got sold to a shit contractor. I'm banking on making more money elsewhere but due to everything in my life, I know I cannot stay there. I live in a place I hate with "black cultural enrichment" everywhere. Never was racist til I moved here.

If my gf who I've been with over 4 years doesn't improve or I can't find a real career that pays enough to be independent, I'm probably gonna blow all my savings on whores and drugs and end it.

I can't stand having a degree and not making enought to live on my own and save money for the future.

You go ahead and kill yourself, faggot.

I actually didn't sleep at all.

I also wonder if these threads are posted by the same guy, and if so why?

> will not KILL YOURSELF today.
Because that would be stupid and the choice a retarded would make.
I CAN SMOKE FOR 50 YEARS, DRINK EVERY SINGLE DAY!
I CAN PARACHUTE MYSELF OUT OF PLANES UNTIL THE FUCKING THING FAILS TO SAVE MY ASS!
I CAN LITERARY GO KILL PEOPLE ON A WAR, SWIM WITH SHARKS AND DO ANY FUCKING CRAZY SHIT I WANT...
Why in the hell killing myself would be better than playing chicken with the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD? At the very least i would have an absurd amount of fun killing myself by living like a maniac.
Fuck you, you faggot, small and shitty OP...saying that you're a human is offensive to NIGGERS!

Because my thicc sexy girlfriend is coming home today

Well, ever since I started taking an SSRI to manage my depression and anxiety, i dont wake up with that looming sense of dread that I used to start every morning with.
Just knowing that I have a whole day ahead of me free from negative intrusive thoughts and self doubt is.. wow. It's liberating. I won't kill myself today because I literally have an endless number of other things I can do.

What's your degree in?

too much of a coward. will happen eventually, and soon. end of rope.

Still have not had the luck of seeing two guls doing ifeelmyself.mp4 shit on my bed while I smoke up watching that user in real life

And you gave hope that it might happen but it will never ever ever will

Because it would hurt my family more than it would me. That's the only thin boundary...

nice dubs.
its good u are thinking of ur family.

Woke up this morning, still scared of death. So, not today.

Are you scared of cocaine? If not...

Some times its the most important boundary.. I'm glad you're holding on for other people user. I hope life starts moving in another direction for you. For all its worth hearing this from a stranger on the internet, you are a positive force in this world and life will take you to places you can't even imagine right now if you let it happen.

Cause I got a lot to live for.

Got a amazing wife and 3 kids.

I look forward every day to spending time with my kids and working out and then at 3 or 4 times a week usually fuck the shit out of my wife.

Enjoy my job as well and got good co workers/friends.

I've still got hope that it'll get better.

I haven't had gay sex yet

My life's great by any means, good job, my family are well off and they care about me, I live where I want to live. I haven't been happy for about 7 years..

thats a good fear to have. thats great man.
g'luck finding it
hope you find happiness soon

unhappy since 7years. damn sounds like someone taking heroin. whats up bro

Maybe its a chemical inbalance? Or low testosterone?

Really, to any user that feels shittty and doesn't like their own life:
You CAN change stuff!
You may not be able to change those you love, and they may hurt you.
You may not be able to have enough money to do the things you want to do it the way you want to do it, but you if you take some time, you can find a different way to see yourself doing that.
You can't control the whole world around you, BUT THE WHOLE WOURLD CAN'T CONTROL YOU TOO!
Instead of killing yourself, give less fucks about the whole thing...do more shit you never done...you can change yourself at will! You just need time.
If you have a disease, if you have a condition that you can't change, THAT'S NOT ALL YOU ARE! You can't change this thing, but you can change other stuff.
Your eyes are always able to cry and your mouth is always able to smile...it's just a fucking choice!
Go nuts user, anything is better than giving up...

sauce for the gif ?

Depression, not much else. My girl of 4 years broke up with me last December, but it didn't make too much of a difference, since I'm happy for her and we're still friends. I've had a lot of things happen to me that isn't very nice but it would be unfair to blame that..
I've been on meds for a year, but testosterone wouldn't surprise me, I'm a girly pansexual cunt, so...

Business admin with a concentration in general management.
>sound like major money maker right? Nope.
If you go the Business route you should go
>Finance
>Human Resources (no joke, you'd be shocked to learn how in demand this is and how many companies wanna fire the useless sheboons they have with McDegrees filling these positions)
>Statistics
All other routes (business econ, MGMT, Entrepreneurship, etc.) are slowly turning the way of social sciences. Honestly I wish I just picked up a trade then went to night school for college. I'd be making more.

I wanted to kill myself once, but then I realized what I really wanted was to not feel shitty.

Suicide doesn't stop you feeling shitty, it stops you feeling anything. If you never want feel happy, have fun, be creative, enjoy a meal, experience nature and so on ever again then suicide is great. If you do, it's a bad trade.

Better to take the small amounts of good along with the bad than get nothing at all.

Also worth mentioning I've done a lot of drugs in my young life, but not heroin

non shopped vers

Especially if you are on meds pick up some magnesium caplets and ask your doctor to check your t levels. My dad recently started taking weekly injections because methadone/other rx were making it plummet. Before he started we thought he was on adderal because of how moody or completely listless he had seemed

i cant kill myself until i find the source of this

My wife is in HR and makes more money than me.

I'm a network tech for Spectrum. Pretty much do maintenance on routers and certain data access points.

I make ~60k a year and my wife makes around 90k salary. But I guess the benefit I have over her is I basically paid nothing for my 2 year degree since my dad transferred his GI bill benefits to me but my wife went to school for 6 years and just now after working for 7 years paid off her student loans while I haven't had to pay any off and I have more money saved up but now I guess since we are married it's basically our money now.

good advice.

>I'm a girly pansexual cunt
Well I found part of your issue. Unsure if girl or man identifying as chick, but you'd be suprised how well not falling into tublrisms will help your mood. You're bi, not pansexual. Pansexuality is made up mental illness bable.
>we're still friends.
Stop that. You're torturing yourself. You are under social pressure to maintain something that in reality is cathartic. Go through the hate period with her. After a month your will feel amazing and you will genuinely forgive and accept what has happened, not just be putting bandaids on cancer.
>If you're a girl
I'd say I hate to sound sexist but honestly I don't care that much when being honest. Women are emotional wrecks and few of them are able to not blame others or seek approval and validation in others. This is your default state. There is a reason crazy cat ladies exist. Your best bet is to minimize that state. Focus on fitness, but start slow (one minute a day for a month and increase to get in habbit not make change). Eat kale (it stablizes mood better than most 5% chance of working anti depressants). If you are severe and legit in need of depression help and its severe, Look up TMS and Neurostar. It's FDA approve and has the best chance of fixing you.
>If dude
Go gay with a non-faggy guy. Not kidding, all women are drama. Focus on perfecting a skill or your career, apply same depression stuff I said but change gender. Men get depressed when they do not have purpose. Testosterone can help alot but its not a magic bullet.

but does your wife do anal, and swallow ?
nice gif.

No, pansexual. I know what I am, but thanks for the pep talk, m8.. I would fuck a transexual and would screw anything that moves, not just men and women.
I'm a 19 year old man, not gonna transition because it's dumb, I was born a man, I'll stay a man, but I wish I was born a pretty girl.
I really like her as a person, I'm not sad about being friends at all, I'm fine being friends.

If I don't off myself in a few years by ODing in a whore house, I'm gonna go for a masters in HR. Its shocking how incopetent most HR women are... and they are all fucking women.

But I don't like unsure bets on my future. So I dunno.

I want to see colleges burn to the ground. Not just social sciences, but the cancer they bled into other real programs.

I make less than you. Half as much.

I don't see a bright future

Also, before you lash out again about tumblr; there are two genders, being "non binary" or anything along the lines of "gender neutral" offends me and I think they're fucking retards that need to be euthanized

>offends me

Uh oh, this guy has hurt feelings! Poor little guy, lets all work really hard to not offend him, he's fragile.

Lets all stop liking thing he doesn't like, wouldn't want to offend him.

How is that any different to what tumblr think?

I used the word 'offend' to show disgust.. Who hurt you, user? Who hurt you?

>Pansexual cause you'd fuck tranny
So what is a tranny "transitioning" into? You saying they shouldn't be treated as the gender they "identify" as? Trantrending has become cancer. It's Cock or cunt, no inbetween.
> I was born a man, I'll stay a man, but I wish I was born a pretty girl.
There is your problem. Look up a study on rats called "The pretty ones". The short of it was when scientists filled a rat cage to be over crowded with a 80%male 20% female ratio, the dominant male rats took up all of the mates and space. What happened next was quite odd. While you had some betas that tried and failed, you had other rats who did not even try to compete. Rather than for resources, they spent all of their time grooing themselves making themselves as attractive as possible. The scientists dubbed these "the pretty ones".... It's a trend we are seeing in humans as well. I have no advice for that, only that you look at that and think about it.
>I really like her as a person, I'm not sad about being friends at all, I'm fine being friends.
Then why are you sad about breaking up?

You are denying a lot of natural impulse and as a result you have not been happy for 7 years. Not saying you need to be HeMan, but reading what you write and looking at yourself you have to realize what you are accepting as normal is not working.

>Start by calling yourself bi, or better yet, find a gay boyfriend who is cool motivated and not a faggot.
>Focus less on being pretty, more one being useful
>Find purpose, meaning, and perfect it

>Also, before you lash out again about tumblr; there are two genders, being "non binary" or anything along the lines of "gender neutr...

Yup there's your problem right there. You are mentally ill and have no hope or no desire to treat your illness. You will forever be perpetually offended and unhappy because you believe the world should change for you, not that you should adapt to reality. You will commit suicide by 30.

No one, I was just pointing out the irony of acting like your feelings matter while discussing identity issues. If you're feeling matter enough to act on, everyone's feelings matter enough to act on because you're not special. It's a really weird way to argue against expression, saying you've got hurt feelings. After all that's all disgust is in this case.

They are physically neither. I won't deny that fact and I like them. I have gay friends and lesbian friends, neither are interested in traps of either identity.
I know the study, thanks for the recap. I'm a good looking guy, but I would like to be a woman, so long as I was pretty
Because I can't rely on her anymore and I'd like to fuck her, are you stupid? I broke up with her a few months ago, I was depressed the entire relationship, it has nothing to do with her.

Not gonna complain about your last three comments, because they were actually good advice

We only do anal around once a month. I'm not really the biggest fan of it. She swallows but usually I just cum inside of her or finish on her face but not often. It's usually her idea to do anal.

Well I think the reason why HR is mostly women is because from my experience, the people in HR mostly have insane social skills. Their job is pretty much to be a cheerleader/mediator in a professional environment in a lot of cases. There's no way I could do my wife's job. She works in an office where she's the lead HR manager and there's like 90 people , so she spends her entire day on the phone and talking to people and solving problems or helping people out with issues or concerns. Not sure I would even do a job like that for 200k to be honest.

Also money doesn't really mean that much. If you are above the poverty line and you just use your money well and make efforts to save as much as you can, you'll be fine.

I could live off 30k a year if I wasn't married and have kids. But of the total 100k me and my wife generally make after taxes , we save 40k of it a year and she has a good retirement plan through her work.

The goal right now is to have around 15-20k saved up for each kid for future college schooling if they choose to and then to have hopefully well over 500k saved up by the time we are nearing our 60s but I really don't ever see myself retiring from work. I have to keep busy , it keeps me sane. I take pride in fixing things and working. If I ever stop doing network tech stuff, I might just go into another trade most likely for whichever I think is the best fit.

You didn't tell me at all my problem was.. What did my comment have to do with what you just said? I don't think the world should change for me, I'm not special and have no right to tell anybody else any different. I'm just one in 7 billion. I'll commit when my family are dead.

Im 31 and started seeing a 21. We havent done the sex yet so living for that atm... started running also.

>I think they're fucking retards that need to be euthanized
No he's pointing out the obvious. You are weak and a pussy. You are offended, you believe in nonsense and are unable to support your own beliefs and you are so pathetic you can't even resort to the last resort of someone who is too mentally weak to crush an argument, physical violence. You wish and think cause you can't even act.
>The world has no place for you
>You refuse to meet the world on its terms as opposed to your own
>You have been unhappy for 7 years
>Refuse to be open minded enough to even consider acting mentally ill is the problem
>Doped up on anti-depressants because you think a magic pill will fix the problem because there is no way it could possibly be you
>Refuse to change out of a way that has not worked for 7 years for you
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results.

i hope u acquire the sex.

My fucking god. I used to be a cheery guy that posts happy things in this thread but I recently developed tinnitus. This ringing is killing me.

Kek, thank you friend, needed this today

Thanks for the support user. Ive had my right index finger in her pussy while making out and felt her bare breast on another occasion while doing the same so shes keen mos def.

Grats man, keep it up, hope all goes well

I'm not going to kill myself because I woke up to a blowjob from this chubby slut know as my fiance

Sounds like your wife actually does her job. Thats rare in HR. You amy of found a good one. Also that job oddly sounds like my wheelhouse. I fucked up on my degree listening to others.

I have the rainy day fund, I plan on going Vanguard 401k next then diversifying in Bonds and a few stocks, sell excess profit and stake in Vangaurd 401K so I don't get mgmt fees. Problem is Vanguard has heavy fines for early withdrawl, but if I'm stashing in a vanguard I'm not planning to use it. That money is as good as gone Until 60ish.

You'd be suprised how expensive a 1 bedroom is in not the ghetto and still afford food, medicine, health insurance etc. Even doing credit jitsu.

>I haven't been happy for 7 years
>I'm gonna kill myself when mommy and daddy die
gets advice, points out what makes him unhappy
>REEEEEEEEEEEE don't tell me anything I'm doing is wrong
>REEEEEEE you're the weak pathetic ones because REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I'm 100% fine. Fuck you!
You will kill yourself. You have no hope. You believe nothing you say or do can even be slightly wrong and are incapable of listening. You will bitch about being sad about a break up while pretending to love and support your ex riding the cock carousel. You will delude yourself into believing the world is wrong because it's easier than changing and adapting.
Lol, this nigga thinks you wrote that, can't even comprehend more than one person sees what a faggot he is.

>Be prepared to be unhappy your whole life OP. You are a narcisist who is pathetic and everyone else thinks is pathetic. No one will come around to your way of thinking and over time your friends will slowly fade because despite your friendship is magic fairytale bullshit, friendship ain't forever. You will die alone.

I live in the midwest so property value might be lower than what you have.

East coast and west coast property values are very high.

My house will actually be paid off next year and my wife wants to sell it and potentially move into a bigger house cause she wants a 4th child and potentially more so she wants a 5 bedroom house. She's crazy ambitious though , she is going for a doctorate and wants to get higher up the corporate ladder where she works. If she has her way, she'll end up with maybe almost double what I make lol.

Her family is pretty well off though. I know she is set to inherit a fair amount from her father when he passes. My wife wants to have 6 or 7 kids before she's 35. I'm 27 and she is 28. So I'm basically looking at 3 or 4 more kids in the next 8 years.

She's nice. Got any more pics?

Couple yeah

When did I call anyone pathetic? I'm not fine, that's the point of what I said, I'm sad. Clearly by taking the time to yell at someone over the internet you must be happy, so good job I hope you continue to be happy.. People on here have given good advice, I'm just not committed enough to do any of it to tell you the truth..
You just (you)d me twice, bro

Well you see the high beams on my aftermarket headlights are fucking up and they sure as shit aren't going to fix themselves, so it's up to me. Also, I'll probably miss jerking it if I die. And the 4th of July is coming up, that's always a good time. Life is great.

Wasted.

w e w
sounds to me like user just got btfo

>Clearly by taking the time to yell at someone over the internet you must be happy
LOL
>I've been unhappy for 7 years
>ME: Whats wrong!
>Well I'm a pan-kin who will fuck anything because I have zero standards. My GF of 4 years left me because I'm a bitch and I'm still her friend while she rides the cock carousel. I'm drugged up on Antidepressants that aren't working and the only thing keeping me alive is a family that tollerates my faggotry and friends that are equally as faggy as me.
>ME: Stop with the Tumblrism stuff, it's making you unhappy. Stop being friends with your ex and hate her for a short while so you heal and can not feel pain and sadness. Get help with more proven methods for depression.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE how dare you attack muh non-binary gender fluid kind. I'll have you know all 1488 genders are 100% real and proven by Bill Nye the science guy
I wanted to help. I tried. I gave legit advice. You didn't want to listen. Now you wish to play victim. Because you cannot fathom that not only can people not give a shit about you after you refuse to listen, but that we delight in mocking your autism. You have done this all to yourself. This is not external. You could change tomorrow and slowly fix every issue in your life. You refuse to, and you refuse to because you are addicted to your own victim complex and retardation. You should be happy people took time to mock you. They are helping you feed your self pitying.
>I'll probably do it again
>and again
>and again
>Bur atleast I will never be a pan queer cuck fag who thinks Sup Forums cares if he kills himself and will fell pity and relate to his stupid ideas.

I've had tinnitus for as long as I can remember. Eventually you'll get used to the ringing, it just takes time.

I prefer the southwest, I wanna move back there.

Sounds like you got life in order user. Wish I had it as together as you

>g'morning user.
>i hope you slept well.
>tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.
im not a sad cunt that offsets their misery by trying to get people to commit suicide.

I promised not to. It's a promise I regret every day.

I wont kill myself today because I have a ton of work that I need to complete.

But that doesn't mean I don't hate myself. I feel like I'm an average person and will probably be alone for the rest of my life.

I was interested in this girl but she said she wasn't looking to date right now. I respect her choice, and we still hang out a couple times.

But it kills me inside that I have no one who loves me back. I'm recently graduated with an engineering degree and am looking for a job. But in the meantime, things are looking so difficult. IDK.

Thanks for this thread OP.

I really wanna see how Ward/Kovalev 2 turns out

to spite the world

Because I love you and your daily threads op.

I can't live without you. Once you go a day without posting I'll kys

i have to go to work today