Weird things you do when listening to music

i can't listen to music naked. i have to put on clothes or else i feel like i'm disrespecting the artist.

your turn Sup Forums

I listen to music and enjoy it

Who the fuck does listen to music naked wtf

>he listens to music while letting fabric distort the sound waves and depriving him of the full sonic experience
kek

Under what circumstances have you been naked while listening to music?

I can't listen to music with someone with me, I'm autistic :)

After jerking off

i can't listen to nazi punk music (oi!) while at the holocaust museum, i don't know why it just feels weird and i have to stop

but what about when you're in the shower

How the fuck do you listen to music in the shower

Really dude?

There is this thing called...A speaker!

i have that problem too

I'm not retarded, I know what a speaker is it's just that the steam from the shower would damage it, right?

i dance like thom yorke

Autism

I never put my earbuds in both ears because it feels like someone is going to sneak up on me

Oh my god, you really are all autistic virgins. I thought that was just a meme.

>hot water
pleb

I can't listen to music while I'm in the bus or places I don't like, because then, said music is forever gonna be associated with that place.

For similar reasons, I can't listen to music when I'm angry.

>I shower in cold water

In the shower and while getting dressed pretty much every day

I have to restart the album if I'm interrupted.

Secx

I pretty much only listen to music when I'm angry.

> be me
> listen to music everytime I shower using my phone
> now showers without music sound strange

i get scared when the music changes too drastically to a weired part
happy colored marbles is an example of a song where i get scared

I have trouble just sitting and listening to music with no other stimulation so I check out a lot of new stuff while I'm driving. That's pretty normal but the other thing I do if I want to check out new songs is play robot unicorn attack on mute or the Dragonquest RPG for the original NES. Both are you know ridiculously simplistic but they keep my twitchy restlessness just occupied enough that I can really focus on listening to songs.

In a party when I get laid

CĀ“mon

i like to put a record on in the living room when my roommates aren't home while sitting in the bath tub letting the water run until the six pack i brought with me and the hot water runs out

Uh, no way. I use either a small bluetooth speaker (which stays in the bathroom but outside the shower door) or put my phone in a ziplock back and bring it inside the shower with me.
By far the biggest risk I am taking is that I drop my phone since it's slippery with water and it breaks on the floor. Water isn't anathema to electricity the way so many people seem to believe. You are made of water, you exhale water every time you breathe, and yet your electronics can survive being around you for up to a few years!

You should consider handicrafts like origami or (not even joking) knitting.

>sitting in the bath tub letting the water run
I don't think you're using it right. By closing the drain you can cause the tub to fill up with hot water and remain there for an extended period of time. You can even re-open the drain and add more hot water periodically to maintain the desired temperature.

hahaha thats really autistic dude

I can't listen to music while sitting down unless it's ambient and/or drone. Usually I put on my headphones and pace around the room if I feel like listening to music while at home.

What if you're listening to GG Allin?

I try and dance like Ian Curtis

i don't want to take a bath i want to get drunk and cry in a warm place

That sounds miserable m8. You might prefer the bath.

extreme autisme

I'M MOSTLY NAKED RIGHT NOW

>73606017
>this guy

This. It's really rare that I can actually just sit still and listen to music while doing something else without my mind starting to wander.

i am, and that what i'm doing right now

t-thank you ;_;

I almost never listen to full albums, or even full songs. I just rewind the 20 second bit I enjoy most hundreds of times.

Absolutely disgusting

Or stream-of-consciousness writing. Taking notes on albums is good too.

I play the binding of Isaac afterbirth+ or doom on mute. The later is free and well worth your time (if you want to play it, check out the general on /vr/)

I can't masturbate when music is playing.

how's 7th grade working out for you?

You should make loops.

Thanks for the suggestions m8s.

Dissociatives