Don't ever shave again.....

with beard but you have to trim it.
also lose some weight

Light beard or stubble suits you well man

You look like 6ft4Honda

What he said

with

Please take your life. disgusting human

If you shave the guy on the shoppingmarket will probably ask for ID next time you buy beer

BEARD!!! Never be clean shaven again. I've been growing my beard for 4 years now. Fuck clean shaven. Real men have beards. So yeah, keep the beard.

easily with

you look like michael from rooster teeth without the beard

nigger rather break your knees with a hammer than shave
dont do it ever again

With
You have a baby face otherwise

With, you have to understand clean shaven is literally reserved for people with beautiful faces.

More feminine = more attractive
Clean shaven = more attractive

I can grow a wicked beard but i don't wanna hide my beautiful jaw so i stay clean shaven. You should fucking never stay clean shaven, ugly retard lmfao.

With but even that looks fucking shitty as fuck, do what the one user said and keep it short until you can actually grow it man-baby kek

Also, wtf is with your eyebrows? the unshaven pic they look all fucked up like you plucked them and failed.

Light stubble, maybe 1 week of facial hair growth.
move to russia and u'll be 7/10

Anyone with a beard is trying to hide their fat fuck neck. Anyone, no exceptions. It's makeup for men.

without it, you look like angus t jones if he would grow up fat...

thats how shaved warcraft dwarf looks like
wtf

no , nature gave hair and foreskin to men so they keep it
pathetic cunts shave and get circumcised

show me someone with a beard thats comfortable to shave it off on the spot. 100% of manlets have beards kek... coincidence?

browse some actors and celebrities , no one pays me to change your belief

You are both -
> proof of neanderthal heritage
and
> why its a bad idea to put bees in your face

wtf are you even trying to imply with your first sentence?

that people with beards are so insecure about whats beneath it that they won't shave it off for even a cash prize per say. They'll say bullshit like it's "special" to them. Get the fuck out of my replies you bearded 5ft8 "men"

Keep the beard. Forever...

Nigger I bet you ugly as fuck

I'm 5ft9, am I a man?

you need a better haircut, you look like a fucking child with that hair style

What does height have to do with beards or facial appearance? kek 1/10 for making me reply.

Agree though that prob 60% do it too hide some sort of ugliness but if it makes them attractive, why wouldn't they? No different than you dressing well, getting a haircut, or any of the other 10000 things you do to look better.

fail.

wait a sec , isnt that the point of having facial hair because its awesome and looks good ? isnt that obvious youre supposed to look better with it ? also its a part of the body not some artificial thing like hat or mask
gtfo you dumb elf cunt who cant grow anything better than robin hood

"i have no foreskin so ill keep saying bullshit its better to not have it"

YOU CANT HAVE IT

have you gone around offering people large sums of money to shave their beards off?

You look like Tom Hardy's weird cousin that is into anime girl with dicks...the beard doesn't change much man, but hey, i'd say you have a chance.

Just saying that the epitome of a real man is someone who looks stunning without facial hair.

Just go for stubble and razor that shit.

Everyone looks gay with nothing and your neckbeard looks FOK FOOKIN gay

what country are your parents from?

Light beard. Learn how to take care of it

Erm.. No.

You'd look better with a shotgun barrel in your mouth

no fuck you
real men dont need flesh and look good without it as skeletons

Real men don't have beards cause they have good genetics and don't need to hide anything unlike you and op

John Belushi's son.

? if facial hair makes you that much more attractive as you retards say... then someone who is attractive without facial hair is superior.

By bearded manlet pickup driving logic, a 7/10 without a beard is a 9/10 with a a beard.

go to a barbershop and get a high and tight haircut your hair looks like ass

>defining what a real man is or isn't
>somehow saying a beard means you're less of a man
>baby-face faggot detected

youtube.com/watch?v=LQA2BVDATtk

Maybe get that fucking afro cut down, too. Wtf.

You sound like a faggot. lol.

no

a beard does make you less of a man lmfao... :/
it's essentially make up

No. Thats not how it works. Try again.

you idiot it grows thanks to genes , DNA says "nigga you gonna have this on face" isnt that damn simple

Butthurt chinlet detected its ok just keep saving up those shekels so you can buy a normal chin

Take it from me, pussy bitch faggot.

>hair on body = make up
>chink or fish detected

Chinlets once you accept the fact that beards are for faggots then you can reply in this thread. For now fuck off.

>tfw a male model requirement is a clean shave
>tfw a beard is used to hide chins
>tfw a beard is a sign of insecurity
>tfw real mean and business moguls have strong chins and clean shaves.

OP I'm sorry people are calling you ugly, but in both pics there is a lot wrong. Your haircut is not attractive at all, and in your case is a lot more important the beard.

I think facial hair COULD work well for you, but the left pic in your op is not a good iteration at all. You need a well groomed beard with lines and regularly trimming

Speaking of insecurities..

beardnon here, and although i can agree with this. it's not really seen as a hiding technique. females don't really know we have sucky chins and they'll never know because a beard really does add attractiveness

Faggot detected.

now satan should come and attach pic of poster to every post , we would see reasons of opinions

Beard, the size of your nose makes your chin look like leafy's. A beard compensates quite well.

Can't grow a beard huh? That's a shame.

this 100x

Oh, they know.

You look like a fat Q without your beard. Keep it.

You look like a faggot either way

>male models can have beards
>I guess you're bald since your hair is used to cover your lego shaped head.
>beard is just hair
>real men and business moguls? or chinese people
>Jesus had a beard and that guy was rolling in virgin pussy left and right

The only absolute here is that all babies on the planet can't grow beards. Hence, you're a baby. Checkmate. kek

beardfag here
bitches love beards, especially if you're jacked

>mfw you think models are required to have shaven faces

Kek. Male models are faggots in a faggot industry, if you're using them as the standard for a man you're probably a faggot too. Fag.

I used to have a beard but I shaved for a job interview, what are your thoughts on it?

having a good jaw doesn't mean you can't grow a beard, just keep it short like in and you get the best of both worlds.
the user whose going after beards so angrily needs to chill out as well. i can't grow a beard either, but i don't project my insecurities onto bearded guys.

>male models can have beards
honestly ignore all points but this. let's approach the beard vs. clean shave issue with help from the media.

Male models are NOT allowed to have beards. So automatically you should understand that beards are for fucktards. Enough said.

mustache can't into beard/10

Like all these other faggots said, never shave again. Soft 6/10 with it, hard 4/10 without it.

>lets take our grooming advice from an industry run by kikes

Your hair line is receding and your beard is a mess.
Shave your head and tidy the beard up.

Checked, but you're a fucking retard.

Whats up with your head shape?

Male models also use make-up. Do you use make up fagboy? They also don't drink beer. Do you not drink beer fagboy?

kek

With a beard: ugly guy, probably a decent chap

Without a beard: a retarded underage homosexual, probably molested by his father

nice splotchy face and beer belly, beardnon.

don't shave the sides of your head, you're head shape is too long for it to work imo, just makes you look like an out of proportion egg, especially with the hair tied back making it look even longer.

Change that fuckin haircut man

KEK spat out my coffee you fuck

>all these assblasted chinlets trying to defend having a curtain to hide their bad genetics

HOLY MOTHERFUCK WHAT A TROLLFEST THIS THREAD !!!!!!!

and the truth is here "im a testosteroneless fag who cant grow facial hair so ill hate everyone who can"

You look better with beard.

>A male model requirement is a clean shave
>A beard is a sign of insecurity

>Chris John Millington
>Patrick Petitjean
>Carlos Costa
>Johnny Harrington
>Ricki Hall

5 quick reasons why you're wrong.

I just said i'm a genetically superior proud chin owner. AND every guy on earth can grow beard shut the fuck up with that shit. I fucking hate shaving every 2 nights. I'd rather get a beard folic removement surgery than grow curtain to hide behind
>tfw people literally grow hair on their neck to hide a flaw in their worthless life

>Jesus
>Vikings
>Colonel Sanders
>Slave Owners
>Every god ever
>That one uncle in the family who doesn't molest you
>Every philosopher ever

>Not jews, those were shopped on

Problem, babies?

Almost neckbeard level tbh. You're fucked either way.

lol i bet this user got rejected cause he doesnt have a beard.
>mfw

>ITT: faggots who are jealous of beards

>every guy on earth can grow a beard
>except you
>Slant-eyed Asians can't
>they have tiny dicks
>not a coincidence

dude that sounds sweet post a pic

whole lot of projection and insecurities in this thread, heh