The latest Mr.Robot opening scene must be the most cringe worthy thing ive seen in the last 10 years

The latest Mr.Robot opening scene must be the most cringe worthy thing ive seen in the last 10 years.

Lets see how many buzzword they could fit in less than 5 minutes of retarded dialogue to appear trendy and hip with the muhllenials

>nexus
>android guy
>hates apple, iPhone are for pussies
>boot times
>net speed
>chrome
>html5
>javascript
>safari
>benchmark
>hioctane
>reddit
>the whole malicious benchmark trick
>stagefright exploit
>black hat
>muh conspiracy

>implying a fat beta nu male with ponytail would hit on a muslim big nosed brown girl
>implying that the chances of a muslim big nosed brown girl would even know what a console is aren't 1 in 2 trillions
>they couldn't even find a proper mudslime to play the role so they settled for a americanized pooinloo "comedian"

>lets just make an excuse for shit writing with one line of dialogue

Thanks for the picture OP that's going to get some use

>le chick that stares into the distance meme

Reddit: wow such an amazing actress

Remember kids, if you hate muslims you are a racist.

>the obvious clinton propaganda

Go to sleep grandpa xD

>I'm a beta retard who can't speak to women so no one else can
>they said reddit hurr durr what a shit show why would they mention a popular website instead of Sup Forums hurr durr

Kind of annoyed there was no Elliot, but happy there was some development in the plot. Shit seems to be falling apart.

Best episode this shitty season and it had no elliot in it. im glad this shit is almost over

Unironic racism is a meme tbqhwyf and if you judge people based on superficial attributes rather than their individual capabilities and personalities, you're a simpleton who needs to reduce the world to an uncomplicated black and white to function

>im glad this shit is almost over

Do you mean this season? Cause it was renewed for a 3rd.

>Do you mean this season?
yeah
>Cause it was renewed for a 3rd
i bet it was

Ops a gay

Literally the scene where they explained how they met
By using an everyday scenario like computers at a coffee shop
That everybody could relate too

The phone conversation is quintessential small talk today

Yeah that sucked

Dunno why posting that faggot alien is relevant, but alright. Thanks for bumping the thread

i have a simple solution you autistic faggot DONT WATCH THE SHOW

OP come on

that was clearly a humorous exchange between two tech savvy individuals who partake in the hacking pass time

>uberhacker #1: why won't you benchmark your browser on this sketchy website, stranger i just met
>uberhacker #2: yeah ok

He probably fell for the "muslim women can't hack" meme

Dude was just trying to get some puss by acting all dumb.

So is this show good? I was kind of interested in it at first but the whole OWS "fuck capitalism" vibe it got put me off of it

it's Fight Club with hackers. but not as good

If Fight Club was directed by the unborn parasitic fetus of M. Night Shimalayaan or however that fucker is called.

I get the impression that it's "wee are leedjun" cancer - the show.

It gets preachy at times. Give it a shot, the first season is pretty good.

the fucking composition of so many shots in this god damn show, how hard can they try to be new and cool

>M. Night Shimalayaan
>implying Fincher doesn't do plot twists.

>implying fincher and pooinloo twists are comparable in any way besides the dictionary defitinion of the word twist

BUT HE WAS IN PRISON THE WHOLE TIME

oh my what a crappy encode that is

It was the one with the most gigbites per ultra pixel in TPB.

>thinks muslims are a race
>thinks that the races aren't statistically different
>thinks people who acknowledge statistical differences let those differences affect how they treat people

Maybe you're missing the point.
Darlene planned for it go happen.
She wanted to just have a reason to kill Susan Jacobs, so she created one.

She knew about the page maker. In advance. She already had a tazer with her. She was ready to do it when no one was looking, and did.

fuck this gay ass show