Ask a 19 year old who lived his whole life in semi-poverty...

Ask a 19 year old who lived his whole life in semi-poverty, loneliness and sadness and who just found out he's a multimillionaire anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9PFHuAgiSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post pooper or GTFO

By me a game on steam fucker

any chance you need a loyal friend for hire? I look awesome and I work out,I can be your bodyguard and a friend for the right price

get me arms

Which one asshole?

Hahaha, sad thing is: This actually happens now.

how did you get the money?

You have shit taste

Smart investment. Made 80k into 20m.

Keep in mind there are plenty of people going through what you did previously who won't find themselves having that much money ever. Giving even a small amount to a food bank or charity could make their lives a lot better without you ever even noticing that money was gone, most likely.

This is some gay shit, even for OP.
>SAGE

Ya I'm aware of it but considering all the cool guys play it I want to ppl rice it's shit

If you had 80k to begin with you weren't in semi poverty. I'm 1200 in debt and I don't even feel like semi poverty

>has 80k laying around for investment
>claims to be poor

K

I am aware of that, I do want to help people.

I am semi serious. I started off as a weakling but now people mistake me for a Chad. I am a hell of a wingman and a friendly guy. I just want a way out of my country,man.

Fuck you, I just turned 18 today, I was raised in the wilderness by a grizzly bear, and I just found out I'm a billionaire. Ask me anything.

This guy has a valid point. Donate to charity. Make some smart investments. Buy houses and rent them out. Be smart with your money. And buy that poor fuck his steam game

>thinks you can turn 80k into 20M in a short time period
K2

youtube.com/watch?v=B9PFHuAgiSQ

That money was not laying around, it's all my family's properties value. That money was basically frozen for around 30 years, invested in land - which was not even my property. An old family friend had a huge amount of acres which he sold to my father years ago for 80k. The deal was broken when my father got backstabbed in his company and went depressive. Now, years later my father found his old friend again. He is old and dying, his wife has died and he has no heirs except for some asshole nephews, so he basically sold his now 20m worthy piece of land to us again for the same 80k so his asshole lawyer and nephews don't get a hold of it.
Back then this piece of land was in the middle of nowhere, now the city expanded all around it. My father wants to give me a significant part of it and wants me to help him administer the rest since i'm almost finishing university (which I got to attend for free due to a government program for poor people).

Thanks for saying my points valid. I disagree with buying the guy the steam game. First thing he should do is not give money to beggers. They will bleed you dry m8

What you gonna buy now that you're rich ?

Through it may help prove he is not full of shit, you may be

This isn't wise investing. You were gifted it by a retarded old man. It's fake anyways, so just go away and be a faggot on your own time.

How could I be full of shit ? Im only trying to help. I'm not rich just normal

I have no idea what. All I know is that I want to make this money last - invest it, probably in more land/properties. I'll probably help my parents get the house they've always wanted (they don't have their own property since 2005 now).
Then I'll probably look into starting my own company and investments down the road (I'm finishing my degree in comp science, currently an intern in a company in the university).

Why are you on this thread ? Are you trying to do a giveaway or ask for advice ?

I'm doing comp science in university. Can I get an internship at your company if you make one ?

Sure thing, if you don't mind being exported to Brazil.

>retarded lying faggottry: the thread

>implying anything in Brazil is of value
They're you go boys, OP outed himself as a liar

Advice. I'm still kind of in shock about this.

A few weeks ago I was doing my thing, trying hard to be someone, have a career so one day I can have a family. It kind of turns your world around to find out something like this.

I live in Ireland but yeah that would be cool . Give me something to Google in 5 years then I'll send that company an email saying it's the guy from Sup Forums

Yeah, money here has been kind of a problem lately with all this political and economical shit, but the conversion rate for 20m is still pretty good.

If you want to invest as wise as possible, you need to contact other wealthy people and find out who their financial advisors are. No one in this thread is going to say something you don't already know

What country? Can't be worse than Brazil.

Guess again,buddy boy. I am a Croat in Bosnia.

can you PayPal me 200 bucks?Paypal:[email protected]

It will be awesome being a rich man in a poor man's country.

It'll probably have a big G in it's logo, so, yeah, try that. IT, big G, Brazil

>huge ammount of acres
>worth 80k without anything on it
>not huge
>now city built on not huge acres
>worth 20m now
Without any fucking idea of this shit you shouldnt try to fool anyone.

well man, irish student here, im going out so good luck in your wealthy future and if you end up making a business and want some EU expertise, hit me up on steam. my profile is AroCarebear

Not on them, around them. Shit is like central park in the middle of a metropolis, guess the price. Even bigger price if we make it into a residential area and sell lots (would have around 400 residential lots, do the math).

Financial adviser here.
Diversify. Talk to an adviser in your area. They will likely charge you 5% up front and their ongoing service + all charges will probably be about 2% a year. It's worth it. Sell the land over time, contribute to pensions and other tax efficient investments.
Don't be flash. If you want to be wealthy you need to make that money work for you so it provides an income for life, for your parents and you.

dont brag, fucking wait until you got it in your hand
RUN LIKE HELL

In the middle of a Brazilian metropolis.
What property number in what city is it, I can easily find out the value of it.
I don't need to do the math, I'm in real estate long enough to call bs.

Reinvest 100%
Do it or you're a pussy

Thanks! Yeah, I've never been a big spender. You give me $100 to spend on whatevs and I'm such an autist that by the next semester I'll still have the same $100.

Ill tell you a story now about all these, investors and lawyers and shit
>a guy who lived next to me his dad told me a story about getting land
>he was talking with a lawyer, he told me you know where that car wash at the end ofthe road isnow?
>i said yes
>he said back 20 years ago he was talking to a lawyer and was going to buy that property. back then, it was empty land. He told him his plan, he said he was going to build, a carwash there.
>he said one day when he went to go buy it, that lawyer had bought it out from underneath him
the lawyer was a stupid ass, like every other one around here, they do it in droves. when the carwash that is there now being torn down was put in, it was arouuund the same time gas shot up to 4$ there STUPID FUCKS. they hoped to rip people off. not going to explain what the fuck wen trhough to do that, not only did that certain one open up at that time, but 3-4 or 5 other ones open up at the same time. They do this shit like that then thnk people will walk around like cattle to them i guess.

fucking at thtat time the guy planned to put it in, it probabaly would of been very popular as its when everyone used to run around and hang around. and had a purpose for it there.

your stuff and your plans dont telkl anyone let them give them to you thats why you pay them.

High risk or low risk? Tell me Yoda, I believe you.

10 mil on high risk and 10 mil on low risk
We're not reckless here

Rekt

Good advice master, hahaha.

A week ago, I would read this on Sup Forums and also call bullshit. Yet here I am, under these circumstances.

So, OP here. Thanks for all the advice, and even for those who do not believe what I said.
This was kind of a venting of sorts, since I have not told anyone about this, even though I have felt an urge to many times in the day to day - to tell people I like that I will be able to help them, to tell my friends and laugh about it and all that, but I feel it is not yet time for that, maybe it will never be, since my safety is somewhat at risk if I go around yapping about this, and basically all I have to worry about now is exactly that: My health and safety.

I took note of the Steam names, for those who have given them to me, and I'll be getting in contact as soon as I get a Steam account (being poor, I just pirated games - time to start buying them now). And I don't mind buying that game for the one who asked, it's cool. I'll be kind of AFK for now, so, I may answer everyone at once later if needed.

Hit me up op, we can game together.

Prove you're rich you fucking faggot

How did you get an initial investment of 80k? 19 here myself, my most financially stable friends who have always saved are at 30-40k.

Lemme guess? Pedobear kept you in the forest and you ended up with a huge settlement?

Your family's home is probably worth around that? If you sold it and didn't mind paying rent for a while you'd have 80k. As for personal money for investment, I didn't have any. I barely make the minimum wage for an development intern, which I spend throughout the month with bus tickets, food and cereal bars for snacks haha.

Okay, what's your Steam account?

/W0lfpac

And don't worry about buying me a game bro

Oh, I have your account bookmarked already.