What are your feelings about moot?

what are your feelings about moot?

I miss that faggot sometimes. Chink Moot is alright though.

There's no such thing as feelings.
Shut up faggot.

BRING BACK SNACKS

already forgot about his existence

Suck my ass nigger.

Who's moot?

what happend to moot?

miss that sjw cocksucking jew sometimes

he works for google

the only true mod to have ever existed

Prefer gookmoot tbh. More interesting stuff has happened since he took over.

Praise gookmoot

>More interesting stuff has happened since he took over

i dunno, all hes really had under his reign is a very underwhelming "fappening 2" so far

Is this bait? Please tell me this is bait.

specifically the merged boards. I enjoyed those. Also /bant/. I like /bant/.

miss him tbh, he was based af and would pop up in random threads with his red admin clover to either add input or just shitpost like the rest of us.

we wont ever see that anymore or be able to summon him like the humongous faggot that he was.
i wish him luck at google and i sincerely hope that he never forgets us because i know i will never forget him.

fuck snacks! lol

There's no such things as ass niggers too.

I was here for a long time (lurked in 2008 and started posting in 2009). When I was a newfag I genuinely believed that he is gonna be huge in 10 years,like Zuckerberg and I was surprised how he interacted with users.

as a /p/hag, /fap/ was pretty hilarious that day

Are you kidding? Hiroshimoot is nothing compared to the Old God.

I'm sure he still lurks, and posts and stuff.

He probably started this thread.

I just want Snacks back.

who the hell is moot?
hes dead for me

and bring back id's and remove 2mb file cap

Not my favorite trap

he never called back

SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS

too soon, man... too soon.

Don't know care enough

he looks like a brain dead loser

Nerd

>hope that he never forgets us
On the exact contrary, I hope the glorious faggot does and lives a normal happy life far away from us. Eventually settling down and marrying Boxxy while becoming a poster boy for our glorious Google overlords. Reminiscent of the past does nothing, this place was always a pile of shit.

>he looks like a brain dead loser
he was one
he is one
and he will always be one deep down in our hearts

The simple fact is that he left us, and we are not going to see him here or on any other board anymore. I preferred when he was in charge, Hiro is so distant from the community. Also bring back Snacks!

>when you're so new that you dont even realize snacks never left. still post on /r9k/ and promotes midnight snacks regularly

why though? why act like you know anything about snacks?

The only king i would bend my knee.

moot is love
moot is life
God is not moot enough to be moot

...and start sucking?

Yummy yummy, milky milky

I feel he was an atypical Britfag. Give him any job and after a while he'll be a pro at it. No surprise the general consensus was that people here loved him. I think he did his best. Could anyone have done better? I highly doubt it.
I haven't seen hide nor hair of gookmoot. But I like how all the threads are in better order idk if that's attributed to chinky. Also I like /bant/. risk threads are dope there.

Hey

He was pretty cute tbqh

The guy let the cancer turn Sup Forums into fucking reddit, what am I supposed to feel about this fucking cuck other than contempt?

He sold you all out.
>Gamergay happens and he rushes to the aid of his GF because she is a marketing whore tied up in the mess
>Fills mod slot with SJW fagots
>Sells Sup Forums to New owner who fucked up 2chan by selling data and influence because m00t was shit at selling data and influence.
>Takes unspecified job at google
time to put on tinfoil
>m00ts jobs is consulting with helping google build profiles on you.
>Japfag new owner is making sweet moneys by selling influence and censorship, and also selling data to Google.
EVERYTIME YOU SOLVE THAT LITTLE GOOGLE CAPTCHA THE TOS IS YOU AGREE TO ALLOW GOOGLE TO ARCHIVE EVERYTHING. GOOGLE MAKES THEIR MONEY BY BUILDING PROFILES ON PEOPLE.
>m00t sold you all out for pussy and the commiefornia dream. Now he's going against everything he stood for on anonymous speech principals. Turns out having principals didn't pay as much as helping sell out peoples info and data.

The next stage is when Google decides to unlesh the monstrosity of what ever distopyn future we live in next with these profiles they build.

What the fuck are you and your dubs babbling about?

he has nice skull

>what are your feelings about moot?
sexual

The_Donald and Sup Forums larpers did that, and everyone over the age of 15 knows it.

Who?

Thanks for the ads and the constant political propaganda.

Ever since we got chink moot reddit and tumblr has been invading us 20 fold.

1.He is a circumcised person?
2.He is gay?

ha I'm seeing him tonight at the kors k show

Are you asking us if that's how you feel? I don't know, user.

I miss the most sacredest of oldfags.

[User has been banned for this post]