Why is Islam the solution to the white male problem?

Why is Islam the solution to the white male problem?

>Because it forces them to have some humanity.

Face it, white males hate Islam because it wants to get rid of white privilege. This is why white women side with Muslims and welcome us into western countries.

Islam is the perfect system for all mankind. It is better for you to submit to Islam now, than to wait for the Caliphates of Europe and America to arrive. You don't have much time left, so make the right choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks)
youtube.com/watch?v=wyMf2fNGGtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't see any valuable arguments? Why would you make this thread? Fuck islam and all it stands for.

all abrahamic religions are equally cancerous, just say no to abrahamism folks, not even once

I slam your mom against the wall tonight when i fuck her

what is the solution to the islam problem?

>Face it, white males hate Islam because it wants to get rid of white privilege. This is why white women side with Muslims and welcome us into western countries.
But they'd lose their privileges under Islamic faith, too.

White women side with islam cause feminism made them hate men and the system. All they want is to tear it down and that's what islam does. They just want to side with the authoritarians that want the west dead just like communists.

I don't think I've read anything so confused before.

Feminism and Islam are part of the Unholy Alliance. - Milo Yianoppolus the First 9:11

I can't follow the dirty pig Mohammed.

islam=submission

cucks are naturally drawn to it

islam is for retards. cock eyed cousin fucking retards. sage, kill yourself

HDNW!

OP stop bragging about Muslim privilage

all religion are bullshitt!!!

Oh fuck off you stormtard.

People hate Islam because its adherents are violent troglodytes that wreck civilizations everywhere they go. History has proven this time and time again. Islam is simply incompatible with Western values, and the cancer has no place in our countries.

are you a fucking retard?

true but at the bottom of the barrel there's the bottom and underneath there's gutter shit and underneath that there's diseased maggots and maggot shit and nigger shit and gaping assholes and then there's mudslimes

ha ha so true

(Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks)

yeah,what are you gonna do about it?
nothing because you're a gigantic pussy

Liberals are so fucking naïve.

i am not gonna do anything because, if i did then i would be as bad as the terrorists

I actually believe this partly. I think women just want their men back so they act out because they don't know what else to do about it. Men are weak nowadays and finding a good mate means making do with closeted faggots or swag pansies with fidget spinners. That's part of why feminism exists at all, they wonder if men can be trusted to be the guiding, strong figures they once were. Prove me wrong.

>Protip: There's no conceivable theory beyond troll science where you can.

>rekt

if by "naive" you mean "hateful,self-loathing willful idiots then I agree

So you're proposing that feminists demonize masculine men, because they want them to like them?
That is some grade school hair pulling nonsense user.

When have you ever known a woman to be abundantly sensible?

women just liked being raped by apes
it's a primal urge
we really shouldn't even be upset at the fucking cunts they're just thinking with their axe wounds just like men think with their dicks

Well we are the ones who gave them that option.

Plenty of times, I've met sensible women who don't victimize themselves in the name of empowerment.
It's the difference between women who actually choose to be adults and the ones who'd rather blame the world for their problems and stay in a static limbo of Poor me/it's everyones fault but mine.

THIS POST IS FROM THE MILITARY TRYING TO GET YOU TO ENLIST

Saying how great islam is then rehashing all the bad events over the years and trying to fear monger enlistment saying, "you'll see when they are here" basically

yeah, because the military wants fat autistic neckbeard weaboos

>we
fuck off faggot

>solution to the white male problem
Oh wow, solution to a made up problem that doesn't exist.

What ever, maybe OP will explain his reasoning further.

>it forces them to have some humanity
>Jihad and treating women as objects is more human
I'm just going to ignore this one.
You dont even offer an explanation as to how it does this.

>it wants to get rid of white privilege
Ehh, I don't really remember it saying that.
It is more about getting rid of non-believers.

Besides
>white privilege
Wow, OP you are really going overboard with this bait.

Whatever, maybe OP will still explain how islam does any of the things it says it does. There is still a bit to go...

>Islam is the perfect system for all mankind. It is better for you to submit to Islam now
Never mind, he's done.

You cant even debate with this bait, it is all just baseless accusations
I give this a lazy / 10
It is not worth anyone's time

oh really?
>how horrible of us to give them that option
>why are we such miserable creatures?
>we're such shit for forcing them to take that option
>forcing

are you wearing panties?

this is fucking stupid, even for bait

0.04/10, just because i replied

It's truly remarkable how retarded liberals are. It honestly should be classed as a mental illness

gee can you give the rest of us options or is that only for helpless wymenz?

thanks forgiving us all of those options master! femanon here!

Look! It's the Option Giver!

Oooo is he a super hero?

if you're a woman he is! a woman without options that is!

islam is so retarded lol

while i have only read a translation and it was for a class, the Quran was the single shittiest book out of thousands of books i have read. I am including 1/5 star books on amazon that I read out of curiousity.

I'm convinced! Where do I join your rape/murder cult?

The term islamophobia is stupid
There shouldn't be a term for hating a religion for it's ideas.
Antisemitism is a bit different because the hate is directed towards the people and not the teachings/ideas of Judaism

we gotta quit giving them options away

what do you mean by us? I don't think you know what us means

WE MUST ALL SUCK HIS BALLS FOR HE IS THE GIVER OF OPTIONS!

can I have your balls since you're not using them?

FTM?

you don't want them now, they're all squishy and smell like teen spirit

>listening to a right wing faggot
the irony is good

You don't eat bacon, therefore fuck you

submission to the almithy you ignorant fuck

yeah, lookin for a hurtbaby?

Not really, was just curious since asked for them.
What is a hurtbaby?

Same thing, you are still giving up almost all of the personal freedoms that western culture provides to you

since you*

>He's almighty!
>Can you prove that?
>You dare question him, die infidel!

Oh come on. Of course you hate the people. Its always an excuse to hate people.

Can you prove that there aint a god?
Thought so fedora tipping faggot

Omg! How can you be so intolerant? You're racist! You're a bigot! ISLAM IS THE MURDER CULT OF PEACE!!

The people who are hated through antisemitism don't have a lot of semitic genes though.
Most Palestinians have more semitic blood than the Israelis who cry antisemitism.
It's essentially the same problem of affording a specific group the class of race, to avoid people criticizing them.

I'll tell you but you have to look deep into my asshole

No I can't, but I'm not the one claiming people should think and act in a specific way to appease a creature neither of us can prove.
I could claim that there is a celestial ice cream man, who hates people who like strawberry ice cream, so if you want to go to ice cream heaven, avoid the strawberry flavor.
Now you can't prove he doesn't exist, but it would be reasonable of you to say my claims are ridiculous and not heeding the rules they include.
Could we at least cuddle first, looking deep into your personal abyss sounds a bit daunting.

>Could we at least cuddle first,
sure thing sugarballs just read the filename
XOXOXOXO

haha you got fucked

Oh deep asshole, tell me your secrets.

don't tread where penises have died

Wise advice sage ass.

if you don't have an Ice Cream Bible at least in the first draft stage then you're just a mouthy faggot

lol behead the infidels !

So I have to create an ice cream religion just to convince you that people can claim stuff, without actually having anything to base it on?
I'm sorry I'm not that flavor of authoritarian, I really don't want to dictate what people should believe or what flavors of ice cream they are allowed to like.

Y'all gotta admit as far as beliefs go the one in god kicks ass on all the others
total bullshit but has been around for thousands of years and still has the majority of humanity in its web of psychotic delusion

youtube.com/watch?v=wyMf2fNGGtY

I'm just saying they have a book that's revered the world over for centuries and you have an user opinion
kinda makes you look like a faggot

Bait.
That said i woupd go down killing sharia law long before following it

It had an evolutionary function, otherwise it wouldn't still be around.
Basically the people who believed that all of the suffering they went through had a good reason, were the ones who survived long enough to procreate. Simply because they didn't get demoralized by the shit they were going through.
Mein Kampf has also been widely revered by people around the world, that doesn't mean I have to agree with or respect the opinions it espouses.
All we have is our opinions user, since you can't prove that the Koran is truthful, it's bound to be your opinion on it that colors how you feel about it.
You're kind of being a faggot for claiming that just because an opinion is older and widely revered, it's worth more than my opinion simply because I'm not as old as the Koran.

>mein kampf
>the bible
.>same thing

okay adolf

Hes not adolf. Adolf was smarter.