Okay so I was thinking about trading in these video games that i've had for a while for some store credit for newer...

Okay so I was thinking about trading in these video games that i've had for a while for some store credit for newer games.

Do you guys think that buying the PS3 collections and such are worth it? I do own some of these games on Steam.

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.fender.com/en/emea/squier-electric-guitars/telecaster/standard-telecaster/0321200507.html#start=1
shop.fender.com/en-US/squier-electric-guitars/stratocaster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Those games aren't worth much.

i know. i didn't think so either.

nice guitar op

thanks its a beginner guitar squier

The PS2 titles are worthless, basically. The Xbox games might grow in value if demand for physical copies grows with the backwards compatibility of the Xbox One. I'd keep the Xbox games at least for now and follow the prices until end of this year.

nice
have no idea what that means though, lol

haha you would be lucky to get $3 for those games you poor faggot

i dont need the money i was just trading up for the ps3 collections since it would save more space on my shelves

Honestly keep them, they are worth more to you than what you would get, you will get ripped a new one so just keep them for nostalgia and collectors sake.

Trust me I'm a doctor.

its not worth trading games in
especially popular ones that have copies everywhere

You think so? just keep them? what about the KOTOR games? i have them on steam anyways.

Enjoy your 39 cents.

I would just keep them man. Some of those games are actually pretty cool. They would be worth more as just collectibles than trade in. Maybe a shop that just does older games would probably be able to do you a decent trade. It's just that PS3 games are already so cheap that whats the point. Maybe what you really need here is another shelf

Okay, thanks for the help user.

Just think to yourself if there's any situation in which you will replay these games. If not, then it's just junk laying around. Try selling them on ebay or something. At least that way you get some pocket money out of it.

Why do you have 2 copies of sly OP? At least sell one of those.

yeah i mean the shop that i was going to sell them at is a retro shop that pays decent money, but he is local, that hosts like local Mario kart events and that new game ARMS for the switch too. I traded a bunch the other day and got 55$ for some games i knew i was never going to pplay again.

is this the one?

shop.fender.com/en/emea/squier-electric-guitars/telecaster/standard-telecaster/0321200507.html#start=1

Guarantee for all that together you'll get less than 10 dollars. 5 if you're lucky.

this is my PS1 collection if anyone cared. I am lending my friend MGS1 FF7 and Wild Arms 1 and 2.

i mean it is a cheap 200 dollar guitar. so...

shop.fender.com/en-US/squier-electric-guitars/stratocaster/

looks great man, I'm gonna get my first guitar as soon as I save up enough dosh

yeah i got that Peavey amp. its super nice for a beginner guitar amp it was only like 110 after everything. It sounds good and has plenty of effects too. Would look into it if you want to make some noise.

thanks for the advice user
I'm still pretty lost when it comes to guitars, so every little bit of info helps

i mean i cannot play it to save my life or anything, try out this youtube channel called Justinguitar as well. He breaks it down super great and explains everything real well too.

also, stay away from guitar center. Fuck that place.

DAMN OP your collection is pretty great.

Will do user, thanks!
guitar center, is that a store? I dont live in the US lol

And what are your feelings on using Rocksmith (the ubisoft game) to learn? It looks promising, but what would I know lol

Sell that shit guitar and amp cause clearly you stuck it in there for the pic. Judging by the junk gear, you can't play anyways.

i mean i thought the shot looked boring.

You'll get like $6 max for all those fucking games. Get a job loser.

don't get rid of KOTOR, that's the best Star Wars game of all time.