I really like videos of exhibitionists flashing girls in public...

I really like videos of exhibitionists flashing girls in public, especially ones where they cum on girls or even get help from them. I feel like I've seen all the best ones, but maybe I'm missing some. What's your favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyMf2fNGGtY
youtube.com/watch?v=cGtVG2JRHV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Bump

Bump

What pages do you visit frequently to see this type of videos?

Bump

There used to be one on xvideos with this guy asking directions from the girl who is clearly underage and nervous but she sticks around for a few minutes.

Usually xvideos and xhamster

bump #2

She definitely wants that dick.

Nice bot thread.

gif of that

Nice

how do the girls not notice?
fake?

most of them probably are fake yeah

Seems more like they think if they ignore it then it will go away

People don't look at other people's crotches all the time... No doubt some are fake but most are probably real

bump
super interested

Most of them are fake. I recall a Sup Forumstard actually went and tried it, and got arrested for sexual assault. Fucking kek'd.

they don't? ohh...

are you fucking autistic? you go around just staring at crotches all day? mug

i do understand why one like vids where the guy is getting a helping hand but why the fuck does someone like videos where the guy is just masturbating? it's basicly just a vid of dick and cum. to me that sounds gay.

How many friends did you just gain from telling that lie?

>are you autistic
>on Sup Forums
looks like you have your answer

just showing what you could do if you had any balls

Sauce?

still, you guys are watching gay vids.

was waiting for this one. Any others where the girl helps?

and YOU too

None. There was a pretty big thread on it late last year. No screencaps cause I don't care enough about that shit, but it was hilarious.

She likes it hahaha

aww yisss

sauce?

Someone post the one of the guy in the office who jizzes on some girls leg and she notices right away

I remember this one being fake. it was his gf or something.

It also depends on where you live. A lot of the really good vids are Russian or Indian

Dude, stop with the lies.

Holy shit she wants it bad. This one where he probably could have gotten her to help if he asked. She couldn't take her eyes off it

Someone near my university did it on a car, he was reported and imprisioned, ahahah degenerates.

People actually think it arouses girls, it just makes them fear for their safety. No matter how horny you are, even I would run and i'm horny 24/7.

refer to:

Meh not always. I was walking in a park with my gf a couple months back. We were on a semi-secluded trail and came up on a guy jerking off. He noticed my gf and kept going while he checked her out. She wasn't bothered and I let her watch because I found it hot.

I asked her about it later in the day and she attempted it turned her on because she found the only thing "very raw"

Bitches are weird man

She admitted*

Ducking auto correct

Future cuck

Tits?

this

bump

these are fucking good!

i used to be into the psychological aspect of it. im not certain its fear that drives the reaction and theres an understanding of human nature that relates to this.

Lol, She wants it

Is it bad that I've already seen every single pic/gif/webm in this thread? Not OP btw, I came here looking for stuff I've not seen.

uflash.tv

You're welcome

lol,got more?

Why did you need to add the future part.
If he's getting thrills from people jacking it over his GF, surely he's already earned his cuck badge.

I'm not a cuck, I'm just more flexible and less controlling in relationships. For example I don't really care if the neighbors see her naked if the blinds are open at night with the lights on.

Or if she goes out in a loose top with no bra or pantieless in a skirt. I know guys have probably seen her body, but it's not like she's fucking them

>Holy shit she wants it bad.
holy fuck you people really are delusional. When you perceive a threat you don't look away. These women aren't looking at the cock because they're turned on they're looking at it because they want to keep an eye on the guy and make sure he doesn't try anything else.

my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=cGtVG2JRHV0

>racional commentary
get out of my Sup Forums

i think at times its relevant to the cultural supposed dominance males are placed in society, in that regard a female have an overwhelming curiousity. also, females reflection on their importance of being attractive.however, i suspect more often than not its deemed a threat either towards women being sexually assaulted or a possibility it might hurt children.

>future

There's major LARPing in this thread.

"the cuck speech"

You're fucking stupid if you think that's what's happening. The cock wouldn't be the threat, the guy would be. So if they really felt threatened it would make more sense to look at the face and body language of the guy, to see where he's looking, if he seems upset, etc

You wouldn't simply stare DIRECTLY at his hard throbbing cock until he cums and then lose interest, like this bitch did

Areyou sure, you're not a cuck?
You sound like a cuck?

So, you can show your gf now ?

How? It's not like I said I let guys come over and mount her

there was a tv program i watched recently which involved various people jogging at a park and there was a scene setup where two men were assaulting another and the joggers were asked about it later, most didnt notice despite it being in their field of vision, a few noticed but said they preferred not to get involved and one stopped attempting to aid the victim another i believe called the police but didnt stop. humanity is fucked up to a degree. its worth memtioning there are a number of factors that could have swayed these results.

Fucking gross, that faggot seems like a filthy shit eating sand nigger. That goat fucker just gave that young lady ebola or some camel jockey disease.

Go to efukt. So much keks there, and you will find what you're looking for too.

She doesn't let me take nudes of her. She afraid I would send them to my friends or post them online kek.
She lost her shit when I showed my friend a pic of her in a thong at the fucking beach. Which I really can't understand considering she went out in public like that and a lot more guys than just my friend saw her.

But like I said earlier, bitches are weird. At least she gives good head

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

seriously i love those guys and their baldness, those are alphas AF

Got caught jerking once and the bitch kept bringing ir up and talking about it over and over again and kept talking to me. Some girls just never had a dick before or dont get enough yano

Do you have to have premature ejaculation to pull this off?

Sauce

I always just assumed that the rush makes it a lot easier

I was jerking off under this desk at the library at my university once. My dick was hidden but this bitch surprised me and walked beside me and saw my arm flailing under the table and my ecstasy face. She looked at me and made a face like "wtf ew!" and i tried to play it off like I was just jamming out to music.

Dont think she bought it.

I jizzed on the floor and got the hell out of there.

Yes, also a small cock.

Why not?
You might as well. You'd enjoy it any way. I would've pulled a gun on the dude on the trail and dumped my girl after she admitted that shit.
You're just a beta cuck.
Or you're bait.

Sorry this was meant for

definition of a cuck.
how do people like this consider themselves men, just turn into a sissy already

>hurrdurr i iz law, mister big shit

...or you could simply take a picture and report it to the authorities and wait there for them to arrive providing testimony

Im down to have my gf watch a guy jerk off. That's kinda hot.

If you disagree you are a self conscious child.

By definition it would seem that premature would mean coming early. In this case, one cannot cum 'too early'

Uh no, you're a cuck that doesn't deserve a girl.

What for?
If you like it, watch him, if not, move along.
Who is a guy masturbating harming?

Why?
I check out girls in front of my gf all the time. I grant her the same.