Is it wrong for a 20 year old woman to date a 15 year old boy?

Is it wrong for a 20 year old woman to date a 15 year old boy?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alex.agnifilo
instagram.com/alex_agnifilo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>posting proof of a crime on social media

citation needed

got her nudes? shes obviously a slut desperate for attention

Yes, thats legally considered pedophilia

idk, i need more pics to answer ops question

instagram.com/alex.agnifilo

instagram.com/alex_agnifilo

In your shithole of a country maybe.

no its not retard, pedophilia is wen u have sex wit children, thats under 12yr. in many countries u can marry 15yr, hell in the uk age of consent is 16yr. even in some states.

Pedophilia isn't illegal.

Yes.
He's just a child. OH GOD, THE CHILDREN! WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!

but yeah, since women are normally attracted to older guys, and 15 year old boys are stupid kids, this whole thing is fucked up. Call the FBI on her. She's a pedophile.

Doesn't matter women can't get in trouble for it. Only men. Though we could find the boy parents and let them know.

In Germany the age of consent is 14.

>women can't get in trouble for it
They absolutely can. You're an idiot.

LOL both her parents are lawyers in NYC

it depends on where you live.

In Latin america it depends on the parents. If the parents are "ok" with it most times nobody cares. Not even the police.

In Spain it used to be 13. I used to know a 21 year old who was boyfriend with a 13 year old.

"Oy vey! Owah dawtah isn't a pedophoil! Arrest the goy, er, boy! He's the real criminal. He seduced owah innocent child with his 15 year old wisdom, charm, and sexual maturity! He's the pedophoil!! Muh shekels gimme so many shekels."

Fuck off with your shitty thread, you know it's "not that wrong" and you know no one will say that it's wong here. I hope you get anal cancer

oh my