Can someone please hack the meme ruiner, behind the meme, delete his channel too

Can someone please hack the meme ruiner, behind the meme, delete his channel too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyMf2fNGGtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why

My hacking days are over, user. Never been the same since the accident.

Have you seen his vids?

I know Sup Forums is no one's personal army, but the death of this channel should be a common interest among Sup Forumstards.

quick rundown why we hate him?

he just explains them in a awful manor and is almost click-baity. do we hate him for sucking at videos or making THESE types of videos in general

We hate him for normifiyng our niche memes, and making them accessible and abusable by normos.

look at ifunny buddy, our memes have slipped from our hands since late 2015

Yeah but we can stop him, procrastinating will get us nowhere.

Reported

LeakedSource is up again, jlyk

what makes you think we can hack him?
we are just a bunch of NEETS

This is just getting pathetic, like really pathetic. Caring this much about some meme channel.

Nobody cares. Get over it. Let shit go.

Let's start spamming under his videos a random meme, idk something like "PLEASE do Pallina next!". I dont even know what a pallina is.
More or less like we did with zenzi.

make a thread on this, actually a good idea

nvm you already made it holy shit, nice job with zenzi Sup Forums

Don't be a dickhead user

GET IN HERE

see

Leave summerfag

Also his patreon and twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=wyMf2fNGGtY

This is sad and lame.
Memes are meant to die, like all jokes. That's what drives us to create new memes. All of this is just the circle of life.

Not only that, but your boy has effortlessly shrugged off every one of your attempts to spoil his channel. You look like a bunch of power ranger villains falling to ruin the high school dance. It's pathetic.