I legitimately want to believe he did not do it...

I legitimately want to believe he did not do it. I want to believe this is some conspiracy theory cooked up by women who had met him and see dollar bills in their future. When I grew up he was the most clean cut comedian out there, and did not seem capable of this. Its like if someone told you mr. rodgers was a serial killer in his spare time. Unthinkable.

Please convince me he did not do it. I'm serious.

>When I grew up he was the most clean cut comedian out there
Remember Jimmy Saville?

Well he's black

You forget it was different times
It was cool to spike peoplepdrinks and everyone did it

nigger so yeah. guilty
uncle Tom and appears nice, but still a pavement ape porch monkey coon jiggaboo nigger never forget that

The fact that you expected more from one of the Jews pet projects.

If he did it they wouldn't have needed to bake up stories leading to a mistrial

Money grubbing whores, that's all folks.

He did, but there's literally nothing wrong with rape. Women aren't important for it to be bad to rape them.

He didn't do it. I'm serious. His entire life he has opposed ghetto culture. He is the only one telling niggers not to be niggers. He has done more for black communities than anyone since Martin Luther King. It's so obvious he is being targeted. Everything he has every done he has done to uplift black communities, and history has shown us what happens to people who do that.

There is absolutely no way he did this. He is being targeted. People are so quick to use the "it's because he's black" defense that people have become jaded to it. But when it's actually true everyone has their fingers in their ears not wanting to hear it.

Do you have a gf, user?

He routinely cheated on his wife and had a child out of wedlock. He also called out comedians who told dirty jokes. There is no better example of someone who had a sqeaky-clean public image, and an extremely imperfect private life.

This isn't the fucking 50's dude. So many people have kids who aren't married. You have no idea what his relationship with his wife is like.

As a jury of his peers has not convicted him, he must be considered to be innocent of these charges until he is proven guilty in a court of law. Thus, I do not believe he did it.

he's just another ape that pulled some jenky shit and now he's fucked...fuck him

No, but I know what you're trying to get at.
>I have 4 sisters
>they're nice but I still don't really care if women, or men get raped
It's not a big deal, get the fuck over it. You just get a surprise gift of getting laid.

This, but also, what bitch wouldnt pop a lude to fuck?

The thing is, over 50 women have accused him of drugging and raping them. So let's just say, for the sake of argument, that 90% of these women are lying. That still means that he raped 5 or 6 of them.

So even if 90% of the women are lying, he's still a serial rapist.

This is proof we shouldn't have abolished slavery

He admitted it you retarded nigger

#TeamCosby #BillPill
fuck those hoes my boi bill be innocent he dindu nuffin

>virginity meters off the charts

I think he's being targeted, but not for the reasons you believe. To me, it boils down to two things: the feminist stereotypes about male sexual behavior that need to be true to raise consciousness about issues like rape and sexual assault, and the zeal with which anonymous people enjoy taking down a highly-respected public figure. Cosby may be a rapist (that's up to the jury, not you and me), but he is also a credit to the human race. No one is either all good or all bad.

Edgy summerfag detected.

Yes, and? I never denied it.

It was the same as any other nigger

If I was shown proof that 90% of them were lying, I'd believe it extremely likely that the other 10% were lying to.

It's like a guy coming to your door every day offering you the lottery numbers for a daily lottery. He says his friend works for the lottery and fixed it. For $10,000 cash he will give you the numbers.

"Well, even if he's lying 90% of the time I can still win the lottery like 3 times a month. I'll make millions and only lose like $300,000. I should do it!"

If your a lady and some guy tells you to open your mouth I'm going to give you some pills - here's a tip. DO NOT open your mouth, take the pills, and swallow WILLINGLY. You give up the right to come back 30 or 40 years later and say somebody committed a crime against you.

(ex-common) Sense doesn't apply to the world you live in today, user.

Victims can and do make decisions that make them victims. Doing so isn't a crime, and it has no relevance to whether or not the accused committed a crime.

I know OP, but honestly, I feel like he could've done it. Nobody is inscrutable. Chuck Berry did shit, for example.

This.

You are wrong about the delay i these women coming forward. These wonen have been claiming that he took advantage of them for as long as it has been going on. It took our culture about 30-40 years to get to the place where Bill Cosby would be prosecuted.

It all started when a YouTube clip of a famous comedian cracking a joke about how if you look up "Bill Cosby" online, the first results return the word "rapist" went viral. Do you know who that comedian was?

I believe he did it. They knew they were gonna get the hot need injection. And when they saw they were gonna become old unknowns, jumped onto the'he's a monster gravy train'

Back in the day, Luudes and sex was a way to go, and honorable.

Diggers gonna dig.....

you'd have an easier time convincing yourself "hitler did nothing wrong... "

you miss the mask the monster wore...

Gr8 b8 meem J8ke

bill cosby is a rapist: "NEVER!!!!"
Peewee herman is a rapist: "Makes sense"

>Back in the day, Luudes and sex was a way to go, and honorable.

Hurr Durr, it was once okay to rape women, you were even honored for it.

Just KYS immediately.

You sound like thks guy I know
He thinks that all contraceptive should be banned because he isn't getting laid
I'm 100% serious this kid is so mad he's not getting laid he thinks people should not be able to have sex for pleasure alone

>be black
>get famous in hollywood with mr friendly negro uncle gimmick
>have a bunch of fuckin money
>live celebrity lifestyle
>go on interviews and say black people aren't underprivileged and that black people who complain about racism are just lazy
>distance self from af-am culture, calling it unchristian and disrespectful
>get speaking appearance money for saying that usa is post-racial

>be accused of sexually assaulting 40 (forty) white women
>RACIST YPIPO

>hollywoodfags are rape apologists
Nice

Women? Not likely, they aren't bright enough to pull something like that off. It's the Jews, Cosby wouldn't play their game and act like a nigger on TV so they've had it out for him since. Same thing they did to Michael Jackson.

So believe it. Just do yourself a favor and don't talk about your belief outside of this forum.

v i r g i n
d e t e c t e d

In an ironic twist that you are probably not aware of, Bill Cosby was one of the only people to defend Pee-Wee Herman after he was charged with indecent exposure for spitting onto his hand and masturbating in a south Florida adult movie theater.

He's an enormously wealthy Hollywood Celebrity. Anyone can be brought down in Court if you have like 40 "Victims". A bunch of Women can band together to strike a crusade against Cosby and there's enough Money where they could all split it evenly and each Woman would have a hefty amount of Money.

Not to mention the Woman that had organized the entire scandal to get him down using False Rape accusations admitted to lying and has since encourage the other Women to come clean.

>over 50 women have accused him of drugging and raping them.

I would guess there are probably another hundred who wont come forward for whatever reason maybe they don't even remember. I also wonder if anybody ever died from a drug OD after cosby gave them a drink.

What kind of ideology gives rise to this notion? Incel reddit? r9k?