Rekt thread, i have nothing in gallery, i'd like to save your webms and gifs

rekt thread, i have nothing in gallery, i'd like to save your webms and gifs.

>rekt thread, i have nothing in gallery, i'd like to save your webms and gifs.
Bump

> (OP)
>>rekt thread, i have nothing in gallery, i'd like to save your webms and gifs.
>Bump
Bump for the lulz

Story:

The bizarre just never quits in Brazil.

In Ananindeua a city in the state of Pará, northern Brazil, a woman was shot in the arm with
an arrow while on a bus. The arrow, if I understood it right, flew in through an open window.

The young kid standing near her is apparently who fired the arrow. The woman reportedly went
to hospital and is recovering well.

Story:

In the “American Hospital” in Tirana, Albania, a man identified as Lefter Canaj doused a dialysis patient Dashamir
Saraci in gasoline and set him on fire. The two had gotten into an argument over a place in line.

Two female patients reportedly died from asphyxia (Asphyxia or asphyxiation is a condition of severely deficient supply
of oxygen to the body that arises from abnormal breathing.), while the attacker and the target survived with injuries.

Story:

A video from an unspecified location (not sure if Brazil or not) shows a pregnant woman repeatedly hitting her own baby
belly with a hammer, apparently to kill the fetus.

The woman starts hammering slowly, but picks up the speed and the force with which he hits as she goes along.
She appears to be maybe six or seven months pregnant.

Story:

I believe this video is from Brazil. It depicts a young man who had been shot in the head.
It looks like the bullet entered through the left cheek, just south-east of the eyeball,
and exited through the right cheek, probably knocking a few teeth out. The eye is bulging,
but as is typical it survived.

The guy is in obvious agony and performs what could be classified as agonal breathing,
although it's quite possible that while skull was severely damaged, the bullet may have missed
the brain. If you project the trajectory in your mind, you'll likely conclude brain matter was
not scratched.

Story:

Video from Yemen shows an alleged ISIS or ISIS sympathetic suicide bomber who only managed to rip himself in
half. The intended targets were the Houthi (another variant of Muslim) crowd that has gathered around him and
casually interrogate him.

Story:

In Los Alcarrizos – a municipality in the Santo Domingo province in the Dominican Republic,
a man was chopped in the elbow area of his arm with a machete. The video shows him holding
his forearm, as something that looks like a bone sticks out of his wound.

I like how the victim had to open the door to the ambulance himself with that wounded arm,
cause cameraman was busy filming the video.

Story:

This video from Sadr City district of Baghdad, Iraq is a good old gore classic that everybody's seen already,
except from the newbs so Im posting it for the newbs cause it needs to be seen.
A suicide bomber went to harm innocent people but his vest loaded with explosives
detonated prematurely causing him serious bodily harm but harming nobody else.

The failed suicide bomber survived with one of his legs torn off, hand ripped off,
guts spilled and in obvious pain as if Karma went to show him what uninvolved people
would experience should his suicide mission succeed, but befell the suffering upon the bomber
alone, sparing everyone else. He probably blew his dick off too wonder if that'd have any
effect on his performance with 72 virgins waiting for him in factious Islamic heaven.

how tf do u survive that

Story:

If you ever wondered if those rumors about dead fetus butcher's shops in Asia are true,
this video may once and for all answer the question. Though it's not quite clear what exactly
is going on.

I believe the video is from Thailand where lack of unwanted fetuses has never been an issue.
The only question is were these fetuses found in landfills, on the side of a road,
or floating in a pond, or is there an actual office opened for business with a "drop off"
container for women to deposit their unwanted babies in?

Story:

Video shows a Turkish man who got so high on Bonzai (also known as “poor man’s heroin”),
he climbed on a roof of a building and thinking he was in a pool,
nosedived to his death from there. The video is for the most part quiet,
which only makes the cameraman’s “No, No, No!” and the subsequent splat so much more disturbing.

Story:

In China, a woman was filmed chasing and stabbing a man in a street. Several people observed the attack, but non had
the balls to physically interfere, though that one guy appears to talk sense to the woman.

Apparently, the man was the woman’s husband. The motive for the attack is unclear.

Story:

At Musuan, Maramag Bukidnon, Philippines, an unknown citizen filming the aftermath of a traffic accident picked up
a severed foot and delivered it to the injured owner.

For the people who are curious for the audio that was original part of the video.

After he picked up the foot, someone told him "That is the owner over there, sir". The foot bearer laid the amputated
foot next to the owner and said "Here is you foot, sir". At the end of the video, he also asked him "Are you still okay
there sir"?

Story:

A 48 year old woman has been hospitalized and is in critical condition after she'd been
attacked by a pet pit bull in her sleep. The mauling left the woman with a fractured skull,
brain tissue loss, serious injuries to the hands and the skinned face. The woman was reportedly
found by her partner, even though I'm not entirely sure how he knew who the heck that faceless
creature was once he came across her.

The incident occurred in a house in the city of Rosario, the province of
Santa Fe, Argentina.

1/3

Story:

New footage from Wilayat Ninawa, Iraq was released by ISIS over the weekend. The video features the executions of 3
men by shotgun blasts to their heads.

The three were accused of spraying anti-ISIS graffiti and were said to be part of Kataib al-Mosul, a small group of
Sunni insurgents dedicated to ridding Mosul of ISIS. The executions of these men were replayed in slow motion, producing
some rather sexy gore footage.

2/3

3/3

1/2

Story:

At the Badaling Wildlife Park, a large safari style park with wild animals roaming around and visitors allowed to drive
through in their vehicle to observe the beasts around them, a woman got off the car while inside the tiger enclosure
because she got into an argument with the male driver and wanted to show him.

While she was bitching, a tiger sneaked up on her and mauled her from behind. The male driver initially chased after her,
but quickly retreated and got a woman on the rear seat to help him.

According to the Chinese authorities, the first woman sustained serious injuries, but survived. The second woman was
reportedly mauled to death.

The Badaling Wildlife Park is located at the foot of the Great Wall in Beijing, China.

2/2

Aftermath

I sold 300+ bitcoin at $100. Its now almost $3000.

rekt

Story:

A young Brazilian thief was caught stealing, and his captors punished him on the spot by slamming a car door on his
fingers.

Brazilians have been dealing with thieves by delivering brutal, though non fatal punishments to them.

Story:

In Douala City, Cameroon, 31 year old Monique Koumate, who was 7 months pregnant with twins, went into premature labor.
Her husband rushed her to Hopital la Quintinie, but the staff refused to provide medical attention because she didn’t
have enough money to pay for their services.

Seeing as her condition was deteriorating, the woman’s niece took it upon herself to try and save the twins’ lives by
performing an improvised caesarean section. She cut open her aunt’s womb and delivered the babies. One was already dead,
and while the other one was alive, after only 7 months in the womb and without proper after birth care, died shortly
after. The woman herself also died later on, and the niece was reportedly charged with responsibility for her death.

Story:

Video from China shows a man committing suicide by jumping off a high building. It looks to be
a posh apartment building with a mall at its base. The man was standing right on the roof and
leaped to his death as the crowd of spectators screamed. It was a long fall, and he hit a
glass canopy when he was near the bottom.

The cameraman knew what was coming and had a test run following the fall to make sure he gets
all of it. But the when the actual fall happened, he got ahead of the falling body.

Story:

Good Samaritan tried to help a stranger who was being electrocuted and caught fire after
coming in contact with a fallen live wire, but got instantly electrocuted and lit on fire
himself. He used a tree branch to attempt to get the wire off the victim.

While I don't have sufficient information as to the outcome, when a human person gets
shocked so hard he instantly bursts into flames, I see little possibility of him surviving.

1/5

Story:

Apparently inspired by Sharia Law, a Mexican cartel kidnapped a bunch of thieves, and punished them the way old Islamic
law teaches to punish thieves – by cutting their hands off. Though in this case, the cartel went a step further and
tattooed on the victim’s foreheads and forearms messages, such as “Soy Ratero” or “I’m a Thief“.

The message on the narcomensaje reads:

Esto nos pasó por rateros. Por no respetar mujeres, menores, si con esto no entienden putos roba carros, roba motos,
cadenas, celulares, conejeros, en general doble putos, lacras, mata menores. Atentamente Grupo Antiratas

Translation of the message:

This is what happened to us for being thieves. For not respecting women, minors. If with this you don’t understand,
these bitches steal cars, steal motorcycles, chains, cellular phones, they are conejeros, house thieves and thieves
in general. And double goes for killers of minors.

Attention: Elite Group anti-rats.
I was explained by a Mexican friend that term “conejero” is used to address the type of muggers that lurk around ATMs
or banks, and and assault people after coming out.

According to Mexican authorities, six people were found with mutilated hands and another beaten to death in Tlaquepaque,
in the state of Jalisco. According to the municipal police, they were attacked by a self-styled “group of elite anti-rats”
in alleged retaliation for stealing.

“So far the authorities have not issued a position regarding this alleged group that says chases thieves” says report
from the Mexican daily El Universal.

According to local media reports, the injured were rushed to various hospitals in the metropolitan area of Guadalajara,
capital of Jalisco, to receive necessary medical care.

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

proof that autism is rampant on Sup Forums

1/4

Story:

Today I have a gory gift for all the good boys and girls. A bear mauling that took place near
the Denali Highway in the state of Alaska, USA on April 15th, 2016. Circumstances of the attack
are still unclear but the bear left an indelible impression on the victim. Authorities have not
released the name of the victim but he is expected to survive. Looks more like a failed shotgun
suicide if you ask me.

2/4

3/4

4/4

Healing process

Thanks for the compliment user. But I prefer to call it dedication.

wow. incredible that his face looks so normal

1/4

Story:

Three men two Australian and one Spaniard were gored during the final running of the bulls
at Fiesta de San Fermin festival in Pamplona, Spain. 25 year old Aussie was
gored through the leg by bull named Olivito who slipped on the cobblestone street and got
separated from the pack. Fuck yeah, Olivito.

The last time somebody was killed during the bull run in Pamplona was in 2009 after a 27 year
old man from Madrid was gored in the neck. Over the past century, Pamplona registered 14 bull
run fatalities. The fiesta dates back to the 13th century and was depicted in Ernest
Hemingway's novel The Sun Also Rises.

2/4

3/4

4/4

The legendary pizza leg.

This thread is turning journalistic, quite good.
Keeping alive

>bearly survives
kek

everyone thank the based user with that great info and great gore

OP Thank me later for posting some stuff from my personal collection. Hopefully I'll see you posting it in another REKT/GORE thread once in a while.

user.

tough motherfucker

Best gore thread in years

Thank you so much anons. I haven't seen people posting REKT/GORE stuff in this fasion. And you guys showing your appreciation really makes the effort worth it!

samefag, guaranteed to be the samefag with autism making all of the "journalistic" posts

Fuck, this is so good im tempted to post my tits
Keep doing your great work, user

your content definitely beats the usual edgy gore

That's a hell of a compliment. But it depends if you are a woman or a man... Or even something between thos lines.

Aaaannd there's my limit for the day.

Thanks for the motivation user.

we dont are about tits post gore

Sadly for you I don't have any more gore on this PC. I'm abroad at the moment. Just wait till I'm back home and I'll start a few gore threads including the information behind the pictures/webm's