What does Sup Forums think of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KEfwWk3K0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like it but its getting a little ridiculous and repetitive. Theyre probably going to run out of ideas soon. Honestly they could have extended his work as a fixer for another season or have him get back into it now

i remember they shilled the fuck out of this show when dexter was almost finished

the show was solid early on, then it suffered the trapping of most TV dramas... too bogged down in bullshit and trying to be "deep" instead of interesting. I checked out about a year ago.

Love it.

Dropped half way through last season. It's not necessary bad but was a bit relentlessly downbeat.

Pretty great. First half of the current season was a little boring, but it's picked up now.

Characters are great. Im afraid they are not taking risks, but its a great show that needs more attention.

Would love to dress like Ray. Except this is finland and the weather is shit.

Fucking bump fämälämäs

youtube.com/watch?v=1KEfwWk3K0o

Trixie needs to get on some fucking meds.

Really like it. But, mickey's character(ray's father) is really annoying.... is probably the most selfish character on television.

I mean goddamn this asshole is incapable of not fucking up things.

Mickey is one of the best characters on TV, desu

Isn't he one of those actors that you often recognise but never bother learning their names?

Has he got his own show now?

Pretty shit. Shallow episode plotlines and forced family drama driven only by the idiocy of the characters.

didnt you post that in the last ray donovan thread?

The building I work in Sherman Oaks has a Citi Bank in it...

The brother on this show walked right into the glass doors because he was too busy reading his checks to look up.

Fell completely on his ass. Got all flustered and stormed off.

they need to keep more solid antagonists. theres no reason they should have introduced then done away with the finney family, or at least the daughter, in one season like that. every season they have a new monster of the week the family does circles around and it gets old
>based cochran and ray teaming up
they need to do more of this

well he's been in loads of decent films so when you watch a lot of them you kind of know everyones name.

I did. Even had a look at some blazers. Coats?

Suit jackets?

thats kind of the point of his character

Spurdos are retards and they have to keep reminding everyone in the Internet that they exist.

t. Spurdo :DDD

I want to fuck the titless russian woman so goddamn bad

It's alright. It's one of those things I've binge watched like Bosch. Similarly to Bosch I quite enjoyed watching it at the time and then basically forgot about it a few weeks later.

which one? Im assuming bunchy

Ii mean, its not the most fedora thing you can wear. Its just a suit jacket over some dark jeans and boots. You might look more hipster than anything if you dont look like ray

they need to bring back the hot daughter. I keked at how the literally wrote her off
>wheres Bridget
>oh shes in the other room..and will be for the rest of the season
if youre going to do away with the kids get rid of the pissant son too

I look good enough. But the winter is coming and its not a meme.

At least he acknowledged he is a stupid shithead

What are you insinuating?

It's great. One of my favorites on right now. Which is saying something for a show set in LA.