Comedy Central had the next Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert right there and let them both go away to hire two unfunny...

>Comedy Central had the next Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert right there and let them both go away to hire two unfunny nigs instead

It's comedy over there alright, comical ineptitude.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m
youtube.com/watch?v=72UPxDFPKDs
npr.org/2016/08/18/479349760/should-we-be-having-kids-in-the-age-of-climate-change
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is Colbert any better than Oliver?

>samantha "BLACKED" bee
>le current year man

>"""""""""""funny""""""""""

Nobody said that?

Their shows aree infinitely funnier than the daily trainwreck featuring an african out of his element and the nightly black power hour.

It was election year,they thought they'll get high ratings no matter who they used.

So they decided to gain some diversity points.

Someone already on the Daily Show should have been bumped up to host, that's a fact. It's a slap in the face to the cast who have been on there for years. Should have been Rob Riggle.

As for the Nightly Show, it just wasn't a good fit for the network and never was going to be. Comedy Central didn't want to get too political, just enough to increase ratings (like any racial stunt casting we so often see). Wilmore didn't want a comedy show, he wanted a political show with comedy in it. It would have worked if CNN was trying to put on a late night show, but not Comedy Central.

a women is worth some diversity points

and that's not saying much

He said the next Jon Stewart and Colbert. Not the next two funniest comedians.

Or just avoid some 'lack-of-diversity' outrage.

Why did Jon have to retire, bros

right at the cusp of the biggest meme election of all time
feels bad

Because Jon knew that his level of banter would be considered "offensive" nowadays and chose the die a hero rather than live long enough to become a villain.

They literally cancelled their best show. They deserve all the failure they get.

>Someone already on the Daily Show should have been bumped up to host, that's a fact

Trevor Noah was on the Daily Show

So you guys know, everyone with tenure in the daily show passed on, they didn't want the role. It got down to Trevor after everyone else said "fuck this ship its going to sink without Jon" and they were right

Samantha Bee was confirmed not even asked.
Also Trevor Noah wasn't a regular correspondant, I wouldn't necessarily count him as "on the show".

The nose knows.

desu I'm glad because as much as Trevor is tanking the show, samantha has become fucking unbearable on her own show going as far as to hate on free speech

fuck that shit bro I'm a westerner through and through, I'm not having some cunt yell at people about how bad western ideals are

He's made more than enough jew gold to just do what he wants now. You could tell near the end he wasn't enjoying it as much as he used to also.

I'm not a big fan of her very aggressive style of commentary/comedy either, but I think her pieces had comedy the most similar to Jon Stewart's at the desk.

Its amazing how CC turned into unfunny hot garbage almost over night

>Next up: South park moves to netflix
Game over

0 x 0 = 0 ;^)

>""""political comedy""""

They got screwed over by schedules.

They were grooming Oliver for a potential replacement. But then he got an offer by HBO before anyone left. So CC was left without proper replacements. Jon Stewart for whatever unholy reason pushed for Wilmore's show when Colbert left. When Jon left, they asked all the correspondants if they wanted to take over. Sam Bee, and the others said no. Because they're smart and realize none of them could match Jon. They'd always be compared to him. They'd be known as "that jerk that took over from that great guy". That's why Sam went to do her own show, where she does her own thing, and doesn't have to be directly compared to Jon Stewart.

Can he save Comedy Central?

Sam Bee says she wasn't asked to take over TDS.

Wilmore had experience running a show (PJs, Bernie Mac Show) and the few times I actually watched an episode there were a few funny jokes once in a while. But the panel format (in a 22 minute program) made guests worthless and the race/minority approach turned off everybody except SJWs

>It's comedy over there alright, comical ineptitude.

Positive discrimination has disasterous consequences for corporations willing to practice it.

Take the bad PR instead, it's worth it in the long-term desu.

The panel segments were just these shouting matches because everyone knew the segment was like 4 minutes and they may not even get to speak at all. It seems like the kind of thing that would be easy to realize if you tested the format at all. I don't know how it became part of the show because it actively deterred guests from saying yes to the program (among other things *coughBLMcough*)

Seriously. How did they drop the ball on John Oliver? He was practically groomed for the part and demonstrated how amazing he was at it during those summer months when Jon was gone. Also Samantha Bee could have easily put another feather in their Amy Schumer/Nikki Glaser cap. I think she's funny 80% of the time, and certainly more funny than Kristen Shall

>PJs
>Bernie Mac

Notice anything in common about those shows? How they do very little to gain a broader audience maybe?

>Why did Jon have to retire, bros

can't make fun of the nigger in chief or else it's racist you stupid goy

But Nathan For You is still on the air...

>He was practically groomed for the part and demonstrated how amazing he was at it during those summer months when Jon was gone
Because the decision wasn't based on merit alone. What they don't realize is how hard they've fucked up, well, not until they try to backpedal and replace Trevor with a white guy.

Nice trips by the way.

Everything about the daily show has gone to shit, especially AIDS Jon Stewart

They won't have the balls after the press generated from the nightly show ordeal.

I mean Jon Leibowitz
youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m

Fake news is a shit genre and it's a blessing that a couple of nogs are leading it off a cliff.

>Fake news
it's not fake just because you dont like it

Says who

reality

How so

ok

>third generation immigrants are the same as refugees

???

because what you like/dont like doesnt dictate what is real?
ok

No one said they're funny, it's just that they're good at filling the same niche that Stewart and Colbert did, and if CC didn't hire literally who and the unfunny "black" man, they would have been set
The shows would probably be as bad at they are now but at least liberals would still be watching them

Really disliked when Jon told the people that clearly care the most about the country that they don't own it.

It's true, they don't own it. But they're the ones paying taxes and keeping it running.

There is going to be a major taxpayer revolt in the USA in our lifetime.

The Daily Show and what's wrong with it here.

I've only seen like 2 videos of Sargons so I don't know if he's actually good, but this is decent.

youtube.com/watch?v=72UPxDFPKDs

But race is just a social construct

They should give the Nightly Show timeslot to Jordan Klepper now, the character he's playing is basically a Millenial Stephen Colbert. He could make something great out of that show.

john oliver is boring as sit

The problem with TDS is that Noah is completely out of his league and not nearly talented or versatile enough to pull it off. Most old (and some new) correspondant bits are still good but what does it matter if the main dish sucks?

No, but he can use the last years it has left to produce some great stuff

>basically a Millenial Stephen Colbert.

Colbert is already pandering very hard to Millenials you retard

really dislike when the alt-right continues to imply they care more than other people about things for which there is no real objective measure

>i suck at reading comprehension

Stephen Colbert's character is a caricature of Conservative Gen X'ers
Jordan Klepper's character is a caricature of Conservative Millenials (who are different from Alt-Rightists btw)

Those who pay taxes literally do care more.

They are investing more.

They are showing it by doing more in their daily lives and investing more.

that map you posted is about old white men and who they voted for, you simply replaced that with "Taxpayers" in MS Paint

>Sup Forums is this desperate

When they share an idealogy

>a caricature of Conservative Millenials (who are different from Alt-Rightists btw)
What does that even mean
Colbert's character was such an obvious parody of Neocons, but those ideas and attitudes aren't really popular anymore, and I can't think of enough examples of conservative opinions among millennials to even have an idea of what that caricature looks like
Is it just an impression of some 20-something guy with a confederate flag yelling about Muslims

He went after Obama a fuckton of times you stupid dipshit

>because what you like/dont like doesnt dictate what is real?

How do you know that

More right wing people have children than left wing people, they care about the future more because theyre actually passing on their genes, unlike the millennial SJW that "isnt going to breed" because "theres too many people in the world" or whatever neil degrass tyson told him to think.
Statistically, more people who own their own home are right-wing, more people who have jobs are right wing, and right leaning people are less likely to be social and financial parasites.

If you don't think the planet is overpopulated you need a serious reality check

Most people don't want children because they're an economic drain and to have a kid in America it's going to cost at least a mill. And more people wanting to work instead of staying at home all day playing "watch the baby shit and drool".

>all foreigners are terrorists

???

>only whites have the money to breed. why are all these shades of brown fucking without a condom?

It might be over-populated, but white people are the only people in the entire world who care that it's overpopulated. (With Honorary Aryan Asians also caring).

Here's what the world will look like soon. Why? Because you keep feeding people in Africa.

So when Africa does develop, guess what's going to happen. Even more global warming.

How is the minority who already had their fun with the planet going to tell the majority, "hey.. uhh stop having kids and developing your nations your ruining the planet."

Here is the greatest fuckery of the left.

"omg we have to help all those poor people who breed way too much because they are starving and can't feed themselves despite having some of the best land in the world!"

So we're going to be down to less than 1 billion white people in the entire world, in a global economy, in a globalized world.. and you think we're going to be able to preach to people who want to have their turn that they should take better care of the planet? ;p

I don't watch any of the American talk shows, but that Oliver guy is just a huge annoyance to listen to. I want to punch him so hard whenever I see a video of him ranting about something.

>If you don't think the planet is overpopulated you need a serious reality check

You should realize that its over populated by the wrong people. Just because low IQ third worlders who are never going to contribute anything to history or high culture, doesnt mean you should throw away your family line. Your ancestors worked hard to create you, theres a likelyhood someone died giving birth to eventually create you. To throw away generations of culture, tradition, etc just because some shitskin cant keep their legs closed is utterly stupid. Do you think any third worlder is going to care about history? or art? or any of our cultural achievements from the past thousands of years? No, and its proven they dont give a shit about any of it, and theyre literally giving the world to these people by not passing on their genes.

>when Africa does develop

they was kings, remember? we need to give them money so they can rebuild their kingdom and have those flying cars that dem wite bois took from them.

Either way, liberals will force more of them into our countries and the population will be more diluted.

And then we'll just be Brazil
Permanently searching for equality in an unequal world.

It's a fucking joke and it's ridiculous.

To me the nightly show didnt help anything resembling race relations as much as it is being martyred for it. It was disingenuous garbage that stereotyped african society and cacausion society cause more harm than good on every medium. Just the bill nye episode alone i saw comments of outright deathreats against cast and crew by hundreds of outraged people on both sides white and black for allowing dribble to be spouted out instead following the middle equal ground.

Multiple Bataclan shooters entered Europe with the hordes of refugees

Yes, and the majority was already living there or simply entered on a traveller's visa.

>DELETE THIS is literally a real life meme now that Hillary clinton accidentally stumbled upon
>Sup Forums memes are this powerful with meme magic
NORMIES KEEP STEALING OUR MEMES!
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>Liberals are the problem
>Muh boogeyman argument
The right blames the left and the left blames the right. None choose to work together. Surprise surprise, divide and conquor strategy is still in effect

Sam Bee says she wasn't asked to take over TDS because she has a vagina

When you're Venezuela or Brazil or South Africa there isn't a "right" anymore.

In the same way there hasn't been a Republican mayor of Detroit or Chicago in half a century

It's just libfags shitting on libfags, forever.

>implying it's not true

You really think they don't have their own "right"? Who syphoned off that sweet sweet oil money in Brasil and Venezuela? Progressives? Libtards? Moderates?

Huge Chavez himself squirreled away $4 billion of Venezuela's oil profits.

I suppose that makes him right-wing because greed is an inherently right-wing concept, just like all murderers are right-wing because leftism is by definition peaceful.

>Hugo Chavez = Left
All of my just

>because greed is an inherently right-wing concept
Lefts can't be greedy too?

>just like all murderers are right-wing because leftism is by definition peaceful
Sarcasm aside, you missed the whole point of the post

>Huge Chavez wasn't a real leftist
See, now I know not to reply to you anymore because nobody who ever lived was a "real leftist," the entirety of human history was just capitalists and crytpocapitalist saboteurs bourgeoisieing all over each other.

See, the main reason they're unfunny is that now that the dems are in control, they don't bite them and instead whine about irrelevant issues and miss obvious good jokes, simply because of Ideology

It's proven that the sons and grandsons of immigrants are more extremist than their forefathers, mostly because of a culture clash.

Therefore it's nipping the problem in the bud

By Africans and Asians yeah.

>niggers, poo in loos and chinks breed like crazy
>the answer is that westerners not have children
Never go full cuck

I approve this, Klepper, the fat african american, and the asian guy (I'm sorry I don't recall their names, this looks bad I know), are by far the best part of TDS, I get it Noah is really trying, but he just doesn't cut it for me, I would rather see any of the 3 guys mentioned above taking over TDS or, nightly/CR time slot.

Here's NPR on why it's more important that white people stop having children because whites cause more pollution per capita

npr.org/2016/08/18/479349760/should-we-be-having-kids-in-the-age-of-climate-change

They also point out how if white countries decline too much in population, there will be tens of millions of climate refugees in the developing world to refill them.

>whites cause more pollution per capita
China wants a word
>there will be tens of millions of climate refugees in the developing world to refill them
No thanks.

Is this post bait?

Lenin

Is the article? It was written by a professional climatologist who spends every day of his career giving antinatalist speeches and then published in the largest public nonpartisan news organization in the US.

"per capita"

China causes more pollution in totality because of it's massive population but a single Chinese citizen still generates less than a single Westerner.

Literally his only defense is
>IT AIN'T FAIR :((((((

Which is a realization a fucking five year old could make