>Ctrl+f
>no trump thread.
I need them dank ass trump memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/06/16/opinions/kansas-warns-washington-opinion-grissom/index.html
billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

man i wish i had ebola

You fucking Sup Forumstard fucks better start contributing or this thread will die and it will be all your fault.

Is it true?
Watches at 0 $?

I fucking knew it!

It's funny how when fucking retarded republicans are expected the defend Trump they just talk shit about Hillary or Obama.

Your shits weak republicans!

Shits weak.

at least we don't contradict what we believe and want people who hate are gut's in are country.

"...dont contradict what we believe"

Oh please, you guys are second to none at this

Also
>our

Yeah. well your shit is totally weak.

give examples of REPUBLICAN contradiction

>give examples of REPUBLICAN contradiction

have you fucking heard your president speak?

see

still not hear an example.

Here is your examples ya weak ass faggot.
Donald trump cucks you fucking retards who voted for him ever god damn day.

I miss Obama who appreciated and respected negative coverage

you say that but still don't give an example.

You liberals be like

>not underlining folks of color
>not exposing how they're literally destroying entire cities over gangsters being gunned down while attacking cops

>our plan will cover more people with more benefits at lower cost
AHCA covers fewer people and will reduce benefits

I'd be in denial if i got fucking scammed as hard as you faggots did too i guess.

ITT: Crying demcucks

Hope you guys got fired for skipping a day at work watching Comey revealing literally nothing

you mean it will crack down on those who try to abuse the system by having the state pay for it

loled

>regular people need a break
cuts programs for regular people to give tax breaks to the rich

wf are these monstrosities?
this real trumpettes?

which program is that?

>crack down on those who try to abuse the system by having the state pay for it
unless that means "more people covered with more benefits at lower cost", it's still a contradiction.

Man like seriously, if you are a conservative you are retard. You fucking retards should be sterilized. We don't need your retardation in our gene pool.

more pls
Ive seen a few of these

AHCA cuts medicaid, SNAP, among other things. rolling back dodd-frank will harm working people and help bankers

how so? and if we lowered it that would mean we would be inflating the dollar more and dropping are currency to little to nothing as we wouldint have enought to pay for what we would get and if it's too expensive you don't have to use it unlike obamacare which forced you to have healthcare or get fined.

you're not addressing the contradiction. GOP promised X, Y, and Z, but only delivers Z; whether they also deliever W is irrelevant to the contradiction

The rich provide you with jobs so you can fucking live
A lot of people forget that

How fucking far does donald trump have to stick his dick up your conservative asses for you to stop tonguing his balls?

>2017
>still buying into that trickle down economics bullshit that rich people told you about.

Your head is so far up your own ass it's amazing.

The SJWs who blame whites on everything and deny crimes when they're committed by colored people or muslims are probably the most scammed and blue pilled people on this earth

who's talking about W? he just said he would repeal obamacare he didn't say we would do anything better or worse until after he was elected making him within his promises. it's like you idiots have such a hate boner you don't understand context and wording, but what do i reall y expect from those who want to open the borders and have us flooded with people to the point of no control

trickle-down economics has long been discredited; the rich don't provide jobs in any meaningful scale (sure, they employ a few people -- maids, personal assistants, etc.), but they're not driving economic growth or employing enough people to alter the national employment rate.

She was raped and murdered by an uneducated Turk, you cuck.

>symptomatically subjugates and segregates an entire population of people for hundreds of years.
>expects them not to act out a little.

what is the religion of turky?

“We’re going to terminate Obamacare. We’re going to terminate it, it’s going to be terminated, it’s going to be replaced with something much better and something much less expensive for you and for the country.” [Burlington, IA, 10/21/15]

“We have to repeal Obamacare, and it can be—and—and it can be replaced with something much better for everybody. Let it be for everybody. But much better and much less expensive for people and for the government. And we can do it.” [New York, NY, 6/15/15]

*systematically

You have failed me spellcheck!

Turkey has no official state religion. Of course, most Turks follow what can barely be called "Islam" since they've modified it so much.

there you go, was that soft ball good enough to hit?

>hate are gut's

Liberals are cucks, Trumptards just take it directly in the ass.

O really?
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (evidence: graphic).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by dea†h.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by dea†h.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by dea†h (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by dea†h (Compulsion in religion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by dea†h.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by dea†h.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A girl or woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove the rape of a girl or woman.
• A girl or woman who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A girl or woman found guilty of adultery is punishable by dea†h (see "Islamophobia").
• A man convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.

• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (see Errors in Quran).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal."
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

Obama didn't appreciate the negative coverage you retard.

you: republicans don't make contradictions!
me: yes they do, here's an example
you: yea, that was easy, i gave you an easy one
me: ???

Implying that the rich (top 10 percent) doesn't control 76% of americas money

cnn.com/2017/06/16/opinions/kansas-warns-washington-opinion-grissom/index.html

i gave you an easy one to see if you could actually use an example for once and you did because you have failed to use an example until i gave you that one.

Kek. Trumptards.

I stopped when I read "women cannot drive a car". You're pretty funny for a kid who reads thereligionofpeace.com.

You do realise that nowhere in the Qur'an it says that right? Because I don't think motorized vehicles existed 1,400 years ago. Also do you even know what fitnah is? Mate, I'm not going ti even argue with you. Just do a little more research because surprisingly enough thereligionofpeace.com and wikiislam don't happen to be the most reliable of sources.

see (they have all the money, but they're not using it in ways that help the non-rich in any meaningful way)

don't be a sore loser

>i was just testing u!!

think what you want kid, but i showed everyone how retarded you are by giving you an easy one after you failed to give examples for what you said before.

They are hording it and fucking republicans think that is a great thing.

here is my source billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html

Heh, that one was a freebee, kiddo!

What an aggressively retarded person. We get it dude. you are retarded. You don't have to keep rubbing our noses in it.

Fucking retards man.

>the rich dont provide jobs in any meanful way
Yea, give the guy who works at mcdonalds a few extra $100 ao he can by fidget spinners made in china. Thats ECONOMIC growth

CNN is fake news
Obviously when you have a lot of money you provide a lot of jobs. You know why?cause big business don't run themselves. You need employees

>"billionbibles.org"
kek

no seriously if you're too lazy to do actual research, and all you know about a topic is from a few biased websites and you haven't actually read anything about the hadith/verses or asked anybody who is knowledgeable in the field about it...
then don't talk like you have anymore than an atom's worth of knowledge on the subject.

No. You are right. It is a great idea to give all of the advantages to rich people. Lord knows they need all the help they can get.

We should be taking all of the poor peoples money and giving it to the rich people who really need it the most. .

>Yea, give the guy who works at mcdonalds a few extra $100 so he can by fidget spinners made in china
Yeah, this, that is if he's lucky enough to have $5 left to buy one WITH the extra several hundred dollars after he's paid out the ass for a shitty studio apartmen +G&E +water

Tumblr stroke Reddit LBGT MLP AF activist raid again? Yawn, fuck off you hambeasts, back to your own orbits.

people are not businesses. i don't care if you cut corporate taxes, we're talking about cuts to income for the rich.

Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great." Contemporary translations sometimes water down the word 'beat', but it is the same one used in verse 8:12 and clearly means 'to strike'.

Quran (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..." Allah telling Job to beat his wife (Tafsir).

Sahih Bukhari (72:715) - A woman came to Muhammad and begged her to stop her husband from beating her. Her skin was bruised so badly that it is described as being "greener" than the green veil she was wearing. Muhammad did not admonish her husband, but instead ordered her to return to him and submit to his sexual desires.

Sahih Bukhari (72:715) - "Aisha said, 'I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women'" Muhammad's own wife complained of the abuse that the women of her religion suffered relative to other women.

Sahih Muslim (4:2127) - Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain."

being poor is not a lack of character. It is a lack of money.

You fucking retarded children.

This could have made sense had not Trump hired all the wall street and banking gurus to top positions.

Sahih Muslim (9:3506) - Muhammad's fathers-in-law (Abu Bakr and Umar) amused him by slapping his wives (Aisha and Hafsa) for annoying him. According to the Hadith, the prophet of Islam laughed upon hearing this.

Abu Dawud (2141) - "Iyas bin ‘Abd Allah bin Abi Dhubab reported the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not beat Allah’s handmaidens, but when ‘Umar came to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and said: Women have become emboldened towards their husbands, he (the Prophet) gave permission to beat them." At first, Muhammad forbade men from beating their wives, but he rescinded this once it was reported that women were becoming emboldened toward their husbands. Beatings in a Muslim marriage are sometimes necessary to keep women in their place.

Abu Dawud (2142) - "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife." The authenticity of this verse is characterized as daif (weak), however, a similar verse from Sunan Ibn Majah 3:9:1986 is said to be hasan (sufficient).

Abu Dawud (2126) - "A man from the Ansar called Basrah said: 'I married a virgin woman in her veil. When I entered upon her, I found her pregnant. (I mentioned this to the Prophet).' The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: 'She will get the dower, for you made her vagina lawful for you. The child will be your slave. When she has begotten (a child), flog her'" A Muslim thinks he is getting a virgin, then finds out that she is pregnant. Muhammad tells him to treat the woman as a sex slave and then flog her after she delivers the child.

Quran (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females" (see also verse 4:176). In Islam, sexism is mathematically established.
Quran (2:282) - (Court testimony) "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women." Muslim apologists offer creative explanations to explain why Allah felt that a man's testimony in court should be valued twice as highly as a woman's, but studies consistently show that women are actually less likely to tell lies than men, meaning that they make more reliable witnesses.

Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

Quran (5:6) - "And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it" Men are to rub dirt on their hands, if there is no water to purify them, following casual contact with a woman (such as shaking hands).

Quran (24:31) - Women are to lower their gaze around men, so they do not look them in the eye. (To be fair, men are told to do the same thing in the prior verse).

Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..." A man has dominion over his wives' bodies as he does his land. This verse is overtly sexual. There is some dispute as to whether it is referring to the practice of anal intercourse. If this is what Muhammad meant, then it would appear to contradict what he said in Muslim (8:3365).

You're just angry that you make less money than the rich by sitting on your ass

Quran (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four" Inequality by numbers.

Quran (53:27) - "Those who believe not in the Hereafter, name the angels with female names." Angels are sublime beings, and would therefore be male.

Quran (4:24) and Quran (33:50) - A man is permitted to take women as sex slaves outside of marriage. Note that the verse distinguishes wives from captives (those whom they right hand possesses).