Am i ugly Sup Forums?

Am i ugly Sup Forums?

Not really op just look a little emo and the ladies aren't all about that

cut your hair

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK BOTTOM LEFT

kek

What hairstyle would you suggest, friendo?

you have several feminine qualities. not that thats bad or anything. also a good amount of females enjoy slightly feminine qualities. if you started exercising and reduced some of that cheek fat you would be doing a lot for your appearance.

Yes.
also to the second reply do you mean wrists or hair?

Imma ban you for spamming shit

you look like quite a bit like me, except my hair isnt faggy like yours and i also dont have a gay ass piercing.

You look emo! girls want men not other little boys such logic. I mean unless you can sing like Justin Bieber... then you can win a girls heart, but likely of that is one in a million so good luck (you are like a 4/10 just work out and fix that hair style) Maybe grow a beard read something like girls prefer men with beards idk good luck

Hair.

Legt one

is this a meme or just spambots?

spam

Yes. \thread

very

>/thead your own post
newfag

i'd fuck you in da ass

I don't think any girl would fuck you rn, but if you play your cards right and cut that yee yee ass haircut maybe youll get some bitches on your dick

Well, what kind of hairstyle would suit me? I have no clue.

Not really, except for the piercing/ear thing, which are gay.
Currently, you look too emo-ish. You should get a haircut, preferably a style where your hair is shorter on the sides. Do a google search, and choose one you like.
You have no acne, no neckbeard, and your face looks okay. Ditch the piercing, and the black hoodie, and you won't look like some random edgelord.

Shave your greasy bieber-locks, go high and tight, and quit posting on Sup Forums

your life will improve markedly